I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE

Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1988

1. Miracle (4:56)
2. Vintage Wine (3:38)
3. Deep (6:50)
4. I Know You're Out There Somewhere (4:15)
5. I Know You're Out There Somewhere - video (4:18)

- Justin Hayward / guitars, keyboards, vocals, drum sequencing

Format: 5'' CD SINGLE
Record Label: Polydor
Catalogue No: 080404
Country of Origin: UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

Buy THE MOODY BLUES I Know You're Out There Somewhere Music

Moody Blues I Know You're Out There Somewhere CD Video single...rare 1988 item! USD $24.27 [0 bids]
MOODY BLUES "I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE" PROMO SPANISH RARE MEXICAN 7" USD $14.00 [0 bids]
6h
I Know You're Out There Somewhere (The Moody Blues - 1988) POSPX 921 (ID:15635) USD $10.58 Buy It Now 9h 43m
Pic Slv W/45RPM PS1C Moody Blues I Know You're Out There Somewhere / Miracle USD $2.05 Buy It Now 1 day
Moody Blues - I Know You're Out There Somewhere - 7" Vinyl Record USD $3.63 Buy It Now 1 day
THE MOODY BLUES I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE POLYDOR RECORD PROMO W/ SLEEVE USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE MOODY BLUES - I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE - 7" 45 VINYL RECORD - 1986 USD $5.41 Buy It Now 3 days
MOODY BLUES - I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE 7" VINYL SINGLE POP NM/NM USD $12.13 Buy It Now 3 days
Moody Blues Sur La Mer (I Know You'Re Out There Somewhere) Vinyl LP NEW sealed USD $35.91 Buy It Now 4 days
45 Vinyl Records The Moody Blues I Know You're Out There Somewhere USD $4.74 Buy It Now 5 days
moody blues i know you're out there somewhere cd USD $3.63 Buy It Now 5 days
Moody Blues I Know You're Out There Somewhere - ... 7" record UK USD $13.30 Buy It Now 6 days
Moody Blues I Know You're Out There Somewhere - CD-V CD single (CD5 / 5") UK USD $36.72 Buy It Now 6 days
Moody Blues I Know You're Out There Somewhere 7" vinyl single record Spanish USD $21.80 Buy It Now 6 days
MOODY BLUES - Sur la Mer ('88) "I Know you're Out There Somewhere" PlayTested NM USD $7.99 Buy It Now 7 days
The Moody Blues - I Know You're Out there Somewhere / Miracle - 7" single 45 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 7 days
THE MOODY BLUES I Know You're Out There Somewhere 8876007 7" 45rpm Vinyl VG++ PS USD $5.99 Buy It Now 7 days
MOODY BLUES-SUR LA MER (I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE) NEW SEALED VINYL LP USD $11.98 Buy It Now 8 days
Sur La Mer (I Know You'Re Out There Somewhere) - Moody Blues (Vinyl New) USD $23.96 Buy It Now 10 days
I Know You're Out There Somewhere - ... Moody Blues 7" record UK USD $21.80 Buy It Now 11 days
THE MOODY BLUES I Know You're Out There Somewhere rare promo 45 with PicSleeve USD $14.99 Buy It Now 11 days
THE MOODY BLUES SUR LA MER CASSETTE W/ I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE USD $1.98 Buy It Now 11 days
MOODY BLUES, I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE, 61, EX/EX, 2 Track, 7" Single, P USD $3.63 Buy It Now 11 days
MOODY BLUES, I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE, 70, G/EX, 2 Track, 7" Single, Pi USD $3.63 Buy It Now 11 days
MOODY BLUES, I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE, 12, VG/EX, 2 Track, 7" Single, P USD $3.63 Buy It Now 11 days
Moody Blues - I Know You're Out There Somewhere 7 inch vinyl single 1988 Polygra USD $4.88 Buy It Now 12 days
The Moody Blues - I Know You're Out There Somewhere - 7" Record Single USD $9.11 Buy It Now 13 days
THE MOODY BLUES I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE 45 NM Polydor 887-600-7 1988 USD $7.95 Buy It Now 14 days
Moody Blues I Know You're Out There Somewhere  45 RPM UK 12" sgl +Picture Sleeve USD $4.85 Buy It Now 14 days
MOODY BLUES I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE - AUSTRALIAN 7" 45 VINYL RECORD USD $7.79 Buy It Now 15 days
MOODY BLUES~I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE~POSP 921~1st PRESS~7" SINGLE~EX+ USD $6.74 Buy It Now 16 days
MOODY BLUES * I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE * 7" SINGLE P/S EXCELLENT 1988 USD $3.63 Buy It Now 17 days
THE MOODY BLUES ?- I Know You're Out There Somewhere (7") (VG-/VG-) USD $4.85 Buy It Now 18 days
THE MOODY BLUES I Know You're Out There Somewhere / Miracle 45 with PicSleeve USD $4.99 Buy It Now 20 days
THE MOODY BLUES I Know You're out There Somewhere NM- CANADA 1988 PROMO 33 EP 12 USD $21.80 Buy It Now 22 days
Moody Blues--I Know You're Out There Somewhere--1988 Vinyl 45 USD $2.29 Buy It Now 22 days
MOODY BLUES I Know You're Out There Somewhere 7" VINYL UK Polygram 1988 USD $6.06 Buy It Now 23 days
MOODY BLUES: Sur La Mer [I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE,VINTAGE WINE,DEEP++] USD $7.99 Buy It Now 24 days
The Moody Blues - Promo CD I Know You're Out There Somewhere From Sur La Mer CD USD $24.95 Buy It Now 26 days
The Moody Blues CD CDP 15 2 Song I Know You're Out There Somewhere Edited and LP USD $5.95 Buy It Now 26 days
The Moody Blues - I Know You're Out There Somewhere (Vinyl) USD $9.70 Buy It Now 27 days
45 RPM Record: Moody Blues "I Know You're Out There Somewhere" 1988 PolyGram USD $10.00 Buy It Now 27 days
The Moody Blues - Sur la Mer (I Know You're Out There Somewhere) [New Vinyl] USD $30.82 Buy It Now 29 days
MOODY BLUES i know you're out there somewhere/ miracle JUKEBOX STRIP 45 USD $2.49 Buy It Now 29 days
MOODY BLUES ** I Know You're Out There Somewhere ** SCARCE 1988 UK 12" Single USD $39.99 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy THE MOODY BLUES music online Buy THE MOODY BLUES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE MOODY BLUES I Know You're Out There Somewhere ratings distribution

THE MOODY BLUES I Know You're Out There Somewhere reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of THE MOODY BLUES "I Know You're Out There Somewhere"