SCRAPBOOK/WATERCOLOUR DAYS

JAN ELLIS : bass - acoustic guitar - harmonica - vocals
HARRY HUGHES : drums
Orchestrations written and conducted by DAVID PALMER

Twofer re-release of Clouds' only UK albums

CLOUDS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CLOUDS Scrapbook/Watercolour Days Music

Scrapbook / Watercolour DaysScrapbook / Watercolour Days
Remastered · Import
Bgo - Beat Goes on 1996

More places to buy CLOUDS music online Buy CLOUDS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CLOUDS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CLOUDS Scrapbook/Watercolour Days ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(14%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(86%)

CLOUDS Scrapbook/Watercolour Days reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars Scrapbook/Watercolour Days I was pleased when this hit the shops in the mid-nineties, for it meant that two of my most well-worn vinyl albums could have a rest. I was also thrilled to hear the difference in quality, and noticed a couple of edits that weren't there before. All good stuff. But mo ... (read more)

Report this review (#362452) | Posted by JeanFrame | Friday, December 24, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars A welcome reissue and remastering of the two original UK releases by this often unsung but very important group. The quality of sound is much improved from the vinyl, and I also notice some editing, especially to 'Waiter', a definite improvement to the flow of the piece. With the passing of time, it ... (read more)

Report this review (#303100) | Posted by resurrection | Sunday, October 10, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CLOUDS "Scrapbook/Watercolour Days"