WHEREVER I MAY ROAM

Metallica

Metallica Wherever I May Roam album cover

Buy METALLICA Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1992

1. Wherever I May Roam (06:43)
2. Fade to Black (Live) (07:43)
3. Wherever I May Roam (Demo) (05:35)

Search METALLICA Wherever I May Roam lyrics

Search METALLICA Wherever I May Roam tabs

- James Hetfield / Guitars & Vocals
- Kirk Hammett / Guitars
- Lars Ulrich / Drums
- Jason Newsted / Bass

Single, Vertigo
March 10th, 1992

The digipak version has the title track and a live medley of Last Caress, Am I Evil, and Battery (11:59).

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

METALLICA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy METALLICA Wherever I May Roam Music

Wherever I may roam [Single-CD]Wherever I may roam [Single-CD]
Single
Vertigo
Fuel Pt.2 / Wherever I May Roam / OneFuel Pt.2 / Wherever I May Roam / One
Import · Single
Import [Generic] 1998

METALLICA Wherever I May Roam Single SRCS 6633 JAPAN 1993 CD NEW USD $87.43 Buy It Now 4h 8m
Metallica Wherever I May Roam - Digipak CD single (CD5 / 5") UK METCB9 VERTIGO USD $10.47 [0 bids]
METALLICA / Wherever I May Roam /JAPAN LTD CD USD $9.12 Buy It Now 1 day
METALLICA wherever I may roam 1993 TOUR PROGRAMME! USD $32.92 Buy It Now 1 day
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam CD Single (Original from 1992) USD $2.62 [1 bids]
Metallica Wherever I May Roam Cassette Tape Single Classic Metal Rock Thrash 90s USD $7.95 Buy It Now 1 day
VERY RARE Metallica Wherever I May Roam Box Set Limited Edition (5 CD) USD $199.00 [0 bids]
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM CD SINGLE . thrash metal rock legends USD $13.17 [0 bids]
METALLICA Wherever I May Roam Import UK LTD CD Digipack USD $10.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Metallica ?- Wherever I May Roam - 866 695-2 USD $15.62 Buy It Now 3 days
Wherever I May Roam 91-92-93 Metallica tour programme UK CONCERT PROG BROCKUM USD $44.05 Buy It Now 5 days
Metallica 7" vinyl single record Wherever I May Roam - Injection Moulded UK USD $23.64 Buy It Now 5 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam CD single (CD5 / 5") UK METCD9 VERTIGO 1992 USD $23.04 Buy It Now 5 days
METALLICA-WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 1992 METCB9 Cd Single USD $6.57 Buy It Now 5 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM TOUR 91-92 CONCERT PROGRAMME PROGRAM USD $52.66 Buy It Now 5 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 12" Vinyl MINT vinyl.Gemany USD $13.17 [0 bids]
METALLICA CD single wherever I may roam Japan import USD $12.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Wherever I May Roam - Digipak Metallica CD single (CD5 / 5") UK METCB9 VERTIGO USD $20.40 Buy It Now 6 days
Wherever I May Roam Metallica German CD single (CD5 / 5") 866697-2 VERTIGO USD $23.03 Buy It Now 6 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam Gatefold 12" Vinyl Record Vertigo Swirl Metal912 USD $19.69 Buy It Now 6 days
METALLICA Wherever I May Roam LTD Nod CD FRAMED DISPLAY USD $65.78 Buy It Now 6 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM - 12EP GER 1992 1ST PRESS A1/B1 NM NEVER PLAYED USD $1.30 [1 bids]
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam - CD - Single USD $16.49 Buy It Now 6 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM - 12EP GER 1992 1ST PRESS A1/B1 NEAR MINT X011 USD $21.07 Buy It Now 6 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM - 12EP GER 1992 1ST PRESS A1/B1 NEAR MINT X012 USD $21.07 Buy It Now 6 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM - 12EP GER 1992 1ST PRESS A1/B1 NEAR MINT X013 USD $21.07 Buy It Now 6 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam Maxi Single Brazil CD RARE USD $29.90 [0 bids]
METALLICA Wherever I May Roam - CD Single 3 Track - Vertigo METCD9 UK, 1992 - EX USD $8.56 Buy It Now 7 days
METALLICA "WHEREVER I MAY ROAM" GATEFOLDED MAXI SINGLE 1992 VERTIGO RECORDS SEE USD $59.99 Buy It Now 7 days
METALLICA / wherever I may roam / Germany LTD CD single USD $7.60 Buy It Now 8 days
METALLICA wherever i may roam 12" Vinyl UK VERTIGO METAL 912 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 8 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam(GERMAN 1992 5xCD BOX SET / PHOTO'S / NR MINT!!!) USD $263.36 Buy It Now 9 days
METALLICA [ 1992 ] WHEREVER I MAY ROAM - 3 TRACK CD SINGLE - UK USD $10.52 Buy It Now 9 days
METALLICA =WHEREVER I MAY ROAM= SRCS 6633 LIKE NEW USD $44.00 Buy It Now 9 days
METALLICA Wherever I May Roam CD SINGLE 3 Tracks 1992 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 9 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 91/92/93 PROGRAMME GLOSSY COLOUR CONCERT BOOK (DAT USD $36.87 Buy It Now 12 days
UK 1992 METAL 9 VERTIGO HEAVY METAL 7" 33 RPM METALLICA : WHEREVER I MAY ROAM USD $23.85 Buy It Now 12 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam ? song lyric poster art Print - 5 sizes #27 USD $11.79 Buy It Now 13 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam ? song lyric poster art Print - 5 sizes #27 USD $27.59 Buy It Now 13 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam ? song lyric poster art Print - 5 sizes #27 USD $22.32 Buy It Now 13 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam ? song lyric poster art Print - 5 sizes #27 USD $15.74 Buy It Now 13 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam ? song lyric poster art Print - 5 sizes #27 USD $18.37 Buy It Now 13 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 3 TR RARE GERMAN USD $9.95 Buy It Now 13 days
Official Metallica - Wherever I May Roam - Sew On Patch USD $7.84 Buy It Now 14 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM SINGLE CD - IN EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $6.26 Buy It Now 14 days
Metallica, Wherever I May Roam CD Maxi single Brazilian 3 tracks Rare! USD $30.00 Buy It Now 16 days
97A Metallica Wherever I may Roam (866 973-1) German 12", vertigo swirl 1991 USD $35.00 Buy It Now 16 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam Cd Single USD $8.00 Buy It Now 16 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam Cd Single USD $8.00 Buy It Now 16 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam - CD - Single - **Excellent Condition** USD $16.95 Buy It Now 16 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM LIVE IN EUROPE 1983 PART 1 CD (RARE) USD $15.65 Buy It Now 17 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 3 TR RARE UK PIC DISC USD $24.95 Buy It Now 18 days
VERY RARE METALLICA-Wherever I May Roam/Fade To Black-Vinyl single 33 RPM USD $2.00 Buy It Now 18 days
Pair Vintage Metal Megadeath Mary Jane Metallica Wherever I May Roam Cassettes USD $15.00 Buy It Now 19 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM CD SINGLE MADE IN BRAZIL 1993 3 tracks USD $69.90 Buy It Now 21 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM CD SINGLE 1992 BRAND NEW USD $15.00 Buy It Now 22 days
METALLICA / WHEREVER I MAY ROAM JAPAN CD OOP USD $14.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Metallica / TOUR ITINERARY / Wherever I May Roam - USA Tour 1992 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam 7" UK 1992 VG+/VG+ # Thrash USD $19.75 Buy It Now 24 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam- CD . mini album USD $9.99 Buy It Now 24 days
METALLICA -WHEREVER I MAY ROAM- VERY HARD TO FIND JAPAN PRESS CD SINGLE 3 TRACK USD $15.80 Buy It Now 24 days
RARE Metallica Wherever I May Roam Box Set 5CD Singles with Glossy Photos USD $175.00 Buy It Now 24 days
METALLICA wherever i may roam - 2013 - WOVEN SEW ON PATCH official merchandi USD $5.20 Buy It Now 25 days
OFFICIAL LICENSED - METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM SEW ON PATCH METAL NEW USD $5.27 Buy It Now 26 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam / Last Caress-Am I Evil?-Battery (live) CD - UK USD $18.99 Buy It Now 27 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam / Fade To Black / Wherever...(demo) CD - Germany USD $7.99 Buy It Now 27 days
METALLICA - 1991/92/93 'Wherever I May Roam' World Tour Programme USD $32.86 Buy It Now 28 days
Metallica : Fuel Pt.2 Wherever I May Roam One CD USD $5.99 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy METALLICA music online Buy METALLICA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

METALLICA Wherever I May Roam ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(29%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(21%)

METALLICA Wherever I May Roam reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of METALLICA "Wherever I May Roam"