WHEREVER I MAY ROAM

Metallica

Metallica Wherever I May Roam album cover

Buy METALLICA Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1992

1. Wherever I May Roam (06:43)
2. Fade to Black (Live) (07:43)
3. Wherever I May Roam (Demo) (05:35)

Search METALLICA Wherever I May Roam lyrics

Search METALLICA Wherever I May Roam tabs

- James Hetfield / Guitars & Vocals
- Kirk Hammett / Guitars
- Lars Ulrich / Drums
- Jason Newsted / Bass

Single, Vertigo
March 10th, 1992

The digipak version has the title track and a live medley of Last Caress, Am I Evil, and Battery (11:59).

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

METALLICA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy METALLICA Wherever I May Roam Music

Wherever I May RoamWherever I May Roam
Single
Vertigo 1992
Fuel Pt.2 / Wherever I May Roam / OneFuel Pt.2 / Wherever I May Roam / One
Import · Single
Import [Generic] 1998
Wherever I May Roam by Metallica (1992-11-09)Wherever I May Roam by Metallica (1992-11-09)
Unknown Label
Fuel Pt.2 / Wherever I May Roam / One by Metallica (1998-06-23)Fuel Pt.2 / Wherever I May Roam / One by Metallica (1998-06-23)
Import [Generic]

Metallica Wherever I May Roam - Digipak UK CD single (CD5 / 5") METCB9 VERTIGO USD $20.10 Buy It Now 1 day
Wherever I May Roam Metallica CD single (CD5 / 5") German 866697-2 VERTIGO USD $22.69 Buy It Now 1 day
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM TOUR 91-92 CONCERT PROGRAMME PROGRAM USD $51.88 Buy It Now 2 days
METALLICA -WHEREVER I MAY ROAM- VERY HARD TO FIND CD SINGLE JAPAN PRESS OBI RARE USD $18.16 Buy It Now 2 days
Metallica 7" vinyl single record Wherever I May Roam - Paper label UK METAL9 USD $29.77 Buy It Now 2 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM U.K. CD SINGLE, IMPORT USD $13.79 Buy It Now 2 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 91-92-92 TOUR PROGRAM USD $12.97 [0 bids]
Metallica - Wherever I may roam BRAZIL RARE CD SINGLE 1993 Polygram M866697-2 USD $59.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Metallica Sew On Patch / Patches NEW OFFICIAL 18 designs to choose from USD $4.09 Buy It Now 2 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam JAPAN CD Single 1993 1st Press! w/Obi USD $9.86 [0 bids]
Metallica-Wherever I May Roam GERMAN CD SINGLE USD $6.47 Buy It Now 3 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM TOUR PROGRAMME 1990s, black album USD $6.49 [0 bids]
METALLICA Wherever I May Roam LTD Nod CD FRAMED DISPLAY USD $64.80 Buy It Now 4 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam cassette single USD $2.00 [0 bids]
Metallica Wherever I May Roam CD USD $6.92 Buy It Now 4 days
METALLICA =WHEREVER I MAY ROAM= SRCS 6633 LIKE NEW USD $44.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam 12" Single VERTIGO SWIRL Gatefold USD $15.55 [0 bids]
Metallica Wherever I May Roam Single Cassette USD $6.83 Buy It Now 5 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM CD SINGLE . thrash metal rock legends USD $12.97 [0 bids]
METALLICA Wherever I May Roam/ Fade To Black Live Cassingle SEALED Canada USD $14.62 Buy It Now 6 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam / Last Caress-Am I Evil?-Battery (live) CD - UK USD $18.99 Buy It Now 6 days
@ CD SINGLE METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM / VERTIGO 1991 / 866 697-2 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 6 days
METALLICA "WHEREVER I MAY ROAM" GATEFOLDED MAXI SINGLE 1992 VERTIGO RECORDS SEE USD $59.99 Buy It Now 9 days
METALLICA - OFFICIAL SEW-ON PATCH patches logo ride the lightning undead horns USD $3.88 Buy It Now 9 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 3 TR RARE GERMAN USD $9.95 Buy It Now 10 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM SEW ON PATCH NEW & OFFICIAL BAND MERCH MERCHANDISE USD $5.18 Buy It Now 10 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 3 TR RARE GERMAN GREY TEXT SIDE USD $19.95 Buy It Now 10 days
Official Metallica - Wherever I May Roam - Sew On Patch USD $7.12 Buy It Now 11 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM LIVE IN EUROPE 1983 PART 1 CD (RARE) USD $15.27 Buy It Now 11 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam 12" Vinyl in Gatefold Sleeve USD $12.96 Buy It Now 12 days
METALLICA wherever i may roam - 2013 - WOVEN SEW ON PATCH official merchandise USD $4.48 Buy It Now 12 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam (cassette single) Rare 1992 OUT OF PRINT HTF USD $8.00 Buy It Now 13 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 3 TR RARE UK PIC DISC USD $24.95 Buy It Now 14 days
METALLICA -WHEREVER I MAY ROAM- VERY HARD TO FIND JAPAN PRESS CD SINGLE 3 TRACK USD $18.16 Buy It Now 14 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 1991/92 CONCERT TOUR PROGRAMME USD $23.34 Buy It Now 15 days
Metallica - Wherever I may roam 7" (Ex) *A,B* Metal 9. Vertigo USD $12.97 Buy It Now 15 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam Patch Official New USD $6.10 Buy It Now 16 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam UK CD Vertigo METCD 9 LN. USD $10.95 Buy It Now 17 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam - Australian Only Maxi Single Digipak cd USD $19.95 Buy It Now 17 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam CD JAPAN SRCS 6633 OBI 1993 USD $26.84 Buy It Now 18 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 91/92/93 PROGRAMME GLOSSY COLOUR CONCERT BOOK (DAT USD $35.03 Buy It Now 19 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam Pt.1 Live In Europe Official Aussie Amcos CD" USD $12.22 Buy It Now 19 days
Metallica Wherever I may roam [Single-CD] CD USD $7.97 Buy It Now 20 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam Mint Original UK 7" single USD $36.32 Buy It Now 20 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM CD 1992 SINGLE METCB 9 DIGI USD $6.95 Buy It Now 21 days
METALLICA CD single "WHEREVER I MAY ROAM" Japan import USD $14.99 Buy It Now 21 days
METALLICA / Wherever I May Roam /JAPAN LTD CD OBI USD $12.60 Buy It Now 21 days
NEW Official Woven Sew-on Patch Heavy Metal Rock METALLICA Wherever I May Roam USD $4.53 Buy It Now 22 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam / Fade To Black / Wherever...(demo) CD - Germany USD $7.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Details about METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam CD JAPAN SRCS 6633 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 23 days
OFFICIAL LICENSED - METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM SEW ON PATCH METAL NEW USD $5.19 Buy It Now 23 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam CD Metal Hard Rock Plays Perfect UK Import USD $12.00 Buy It Now 23 days
METALLICA - 1991/92/93 'Wherever I May Roam' World Tour Programme USD $32.37 Buy It Now 25 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam Live Concert Tour Programme 1991/92 Black Album USD $25.93 Buy It Now 25 days
METALLICA -WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 12" VINYL IN GATEFOLD SLEEVE USD $19.46 Buy It Now 25 days
Metallica Black Singles Sad But True Enter Sandman Wherever I May Roam USD $19.99 Buy It Now 26 days
JPN w/Obi - Metallica - Wherever I May Roam _ JPN EDIT USD $8.99 Buy It Now 27 days
METALLICA wherever i may roam / HEAVY METAL PATCH USD $3.57 Buy It Now 28 days
METALLICA / Wherever I May Roam /JAPAN LTD CD USD $10.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam 12" EP Am I Evil Battery UK Vertigo Error Label USD $28.00 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy METALLICA music online Buy METALLICA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for METALLICA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

METALLICA Wherever I May Roam ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(36%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(18%)

METALLICA Wherever I May Roam reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of METALLICA "Wherever I May Roam"