WHEREVER I MAY ROAM

Metallica

Metallica Wherever I May Roam album cover

Buy METALLICA Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1992

1. Wherever I May Roam (06:43)
2. Fade to Black (Live) (07:43)
3. Wherever I May Roam (Demo) (05:35)

- James Hetfield / Guitars & Vocals
- Kirk Hammett / Guitars
- Lars Ulrich / Drums
- Jason Newsted / Bass

Single, Vertigo
March 10th, 1992

The digipak version has the title track and a live medley of Last Caress, Am I Evil, and Battery (11:59).

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

Buy METALLICA Wherever I May Roam Music

Metallica - Wherever I May Roam - CD Single Digipak - Australia USD $7.56 [0 bids]
METALLICA Wherever I May Roam LTD Nod CD FRAMED DISPLAY USD $69.59 Buy It Now 3h 17m
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM - OZ DIGIPAK TOUR EDITION CD - METAL-VERY CLEAN USD $11.33 Buy It Now 12h 59m
Wherever I May Roam [Japan CD] by Metallica (CD, Feb-1993, Sony) STILL SEALED USD $29.99 [0 bids]
Metallica CD single (CD5 / 5") Wherever I May Roam - Digipak UK METCB9 VERTIGO USD $21.58 Buy It Now 20h 28m
VERY RARE Metallica Wherever I May Roam Box Set Limited Edition (5 CD) USD $250.00 [0 bids]
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam Maxi Single Brazil CD RARE USD $29.90 [0 bids]
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM CD SINGLE . thrash metal rock legends USD $13.93 [0 bids]
METALLICA =WHEREVER I MAY ROAM= SRCS 6633 LIKE NEW USD $35.00 Buy It Now 2 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam ? song lyric poster art Print - 5 sizes #27 USD $12.47 Buy It Now 3 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam ? song lyric poster art Print - 5 sizes #27 USD $29.19 Buy It Now 3 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam ? song lyric poster art Print - 5 sizes #27 USD $23.62 Buy It Now 3 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam ? song lyric poster art Print - 5 sizes #27 USD $16.65 Buy It Now 3 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam ? song lyric poster art Print - 5 sizes #27 USD $19.44 Buy It Now 3 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 3 TR RARE GERMAN USD $13.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam 91-92-93 + Ticket Stub UK tour programme USD $53.57 Buy It Now 3 days
Wherever I May Roam Metallica CD single (CD5 / 5") UK METCD9 VERTIGO 1992 USD $24.38 Buy It Now 3 days
CD Metallica Wherever I May Roam METCB9 Digi-pack Bronze Outer Edge on CD USD $19.41 [0 bids]
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM AUSTRALIAN CASSETTE TAPE USD $16.62 Buy It Now 3 days
Pair Vintage Metal Megadeath Mary Jane Metallica Wherever I May Roam Cassettes USD $15.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Official Metallica - Wherever I May Roam - Sew On Patch USD $8.29 Buy It Now 4 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam CD single (Australian tour 1993) - 866 695-2 USD $34.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam USA CD single (CD5 / 5") promo PRCD8591-2 USD $52.23 Buy It Now 6 days
METALLICA 'wherever I May Roam' Unauthorised Live Recording 1993 Rare CD Album USD $22.66 Buy It Now 6 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam Uk Gateold Tour Edition 12" USD $49.99 Buy It Now 6 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 3 TR RARE UK PIC DISC USD $14.95 Buy It Now 7 days
Metallica ?- Wherever I May Roam CD Japan SRCS-6633 Mega Rare (Brand New) USD $46.99 Buy It Now 8 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM CD SINGLE MADE IN BRAZIL 1993 3 tracks USD $59.42 Buy It Now 11 days
METALLICA -WHEREVER I MAY ROAM- VERY HARD TO FIND JAPAN PRESS CD SINGLE 3 TRACK USD $22.29 Buy It Now 11 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam USA Promo CD single Elektra PRCD 8591-2 USD $59.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Metallica : Wherever I May Roam CD USD $5.99 Buy It Now 13 days
RARE Metallica Wherever I May Roam Box Set 5CD Singles with Glossy Photos USD $175.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam CD 1991 JAPAN Press SONY SRCS 6633 OOP Black Album USD $19.00 Buy It Now 14 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM LIVE IN EUROPE 1983 PART 1 CD (RARE) USD $15.10 Buy It Now 15 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam / Last Caress-Am I Evil?-Battery (live) CD - UK USD $18.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam / Fade To Black / Wherever...(demo) CD - Germany USD $7.99 Buy It Now 15 days
METALLICA / WHEREVER I MAY ROAM JAPAN CD OOP USD $17.99 Buy It Now 15 days
OFFICIAL LICENSED - METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM SEW ON PATCH METAL NEW USD $5.57 Buy It Now 16 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam Official New Patch (10cm x 7cm) USD $4.74 Buy It Now 18 days
Metallica Standard Patch: Wherever I May Roam - SP2732 USD $5.16 Buy It Now 20 days
METALLICA Wherever I May Roam Single SRCS 6633 JAPAN CD 1993 NEW USD $57.29 Buy It Now 22 days
METALLICA - Wherever I may Roam CD Live in Europe 1993 (Part 1) USD $29.99 Buy It Now 22 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM - 12EP GER 1992 1ST PRESS A1/B1 NEAR MINT X011 USD $22.29 Buy It Now 23 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM - 12EP GER 1992 1ST PRESS A1/B1 NEAR MINT X012 USD $22.29 Buy It Now 23 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam Japan CD w/obi SRCS-6633 USD $13.99 Buy It Now 25 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM TOUR 91-92 CONCERT PROGRAMME PROGRAM USD $55.72 Buy It Now 25 days
Official Merch Woven Sew-on PATCH Heavy Metal Rock METALLICA Wherever I May Roam USD $5.56 Buy It Now 26 days
METALLICA SUPERB RARE JAPANESE TOUR AND PROMO POSTER 'WHEREVER I MAY ROAM' 1996 USD $76.63 Buy It Now 26 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM SRCS 6633 JAPAN CD OBI B2177 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 27 days
97A Metallica Wherever I may Roam (866 973-1) German 12", vertigo swirl 1991 USD $29.99 Buy It Now 28 days
METALLICA =WHEREVER I MAY ROAM= SRCS 6633 LIKE NEW NO OBI USD $19.00 Buy It Now 29 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam CD Single Digipak **Excellent Condition** RARE USD $9.78 Buy It Now 29 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam Official New Patch (10cm x 7cm) USD $5.84 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy METALLICA music online Buy METALLICA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

METALLICA Wherever I May Roam ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(29%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(21%)

METALLICA Wherever I May Roam reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of METALLICA "Wherever I May Roam"