WHEREVER I MAY ROAM

Metallica

Metallica Wherever I May Roam album cover

Buy METALLICA Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1992

1. Wherever I May Roam (06:43)
2. Fade to Black (Live) (07:43)
3. Wherever I May Roam (Demo) (05:35)

Search METALLICA Wherever I May Roam lyrics

Search METALLICA Wherever I May Roam tabs

- James Hetfield / Guitars & Vocals
- Kirk Hammett / Guitars
- Lars Ulrich / Drums
- Jason Newsted / Bass

Single, Vertigo
March 10th, 1992

The digipak version has the title track and a live medley of Last Caress, Am I Evil, and Battery (11:59).

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

METALLICA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy METALLICA Wherever I May Roam Music

Wherever I May RoamWherever I May Roam
Single
Vertigo 1992
Fuel Pt.2 / Wherever I May Roam / OneFuel Pt.2 / Wherever I May Roam / One
Import · Single
Import [Generic] 1998
Wherever I May Roam by Metallica (1992-11-09)Wherever I May Roam by Metallica (1992-11-09)
Vertigo
Fuel Pt.2 / Wherever I May Roam / One by Metallica (1998-06-23)Fuel Pt.2 / Wherever I May Roam / One by Metallica (1998-06-23)
Import [Generic]

VERY RARE Metallica Wherever I May Roam Box Set Limited Edition (5 CD) *SEALED* USD $435.00 Buy It Now 7h 51m
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 3 TRACK GATEFOLD 12 VINYL RECORD SINGLE BLACK USD $47.00 [0 bids]
USD $66.00 Buy It Now
Metallica Wherever I May Roam Vinyl Gatefold Sleeve USD $9.24 [0 bids]
METALLICA, WHEREVER I MAY ROAM + 4 TRACKS,1992,12" SINGLE, EX CONDTION USD $16.00 [0 bids]
metallica wherever i may roam 12" vinyl USD $6.16 [1 bids]
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam [2 track CD Single Digipak] Made in England USD $6.49 Buy It Now 2 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam 7" Vinyl USD $9.84 Buy It Now 2 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam - Paper label UK 7" vinyl single record METAL9 USD $28.28 Buy It Now 3 days
METALLICA Wherever I May Roam LTD Nod CD FRAMED DISPLAY USD $61.54 Buy It Now 3 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam DIGIPACK UK CD Vertigo METCB 9 USD $12.99 Buy It Now 4 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM CD 1992 SINGLE METCB 9 DIGI USD $5.00 [0 bids]
USD $10.00 Buy It Now
Metallica Unauthorised Wherever I May Roam CD USD $15.00 [0 bids]
Metallica Sad But True/ Wherever I May Roam/ One (Live) CD USD $20.00 [0 bids]
METALLICA / Wherever I May Roam /JAPAN LTD CD OBI USD $12.22 Buy It Now 5 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM TOUR 91-92 CONCERT PROGRAMME PROGRAM USD $49.27 Buy It Now 5 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM CD SINGLE . thrash metal rock legends USD $12.32 [0 bids]
metallica programme 'wherever i may roam tour' 1991 tourbook USD $23.41 [0 bids]
Metallica - Wherever I may roam BRAZIL RARE CD SINGLE 1993 Polygram M866697-2 USD $59.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Metallica Sew On Patch / Patches NEW OFFICIAL 19 designs to choose from USD $3.88 Buy It Now 6 days
Wherever I May Roam Metallica German CD single (CD5 / 5") 866697-2 VERTIGO USD $21.55 Buy It Now 6 days
Wherever I May Roam - Digipak Metallica CD single (CD5 / 5") UK METCB9 VERTIGO USD $19.09 Buy It Now 6 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam(GERMAN 1992 5xCD BOX SET / PHOTO'S / NR MINT!!!) USD $431.22 Buy It Now 6 days
METALLICA =WHEREVER I MAY ROAM= SRCS 6633 LIKE NEW USD $44.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam Single Cassette USD $7.50 Buy It Now 10 days
@ CD SINGLE METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM / VERTIGO 1991 / 866 697-2 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam / Last Caress-Am I Evil?-Battery (live) CD - UK USD $18.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Metallica cd single: Wherever I May Roam + Last Caress/ Am I Evil?/ Battery live USD $3.07 Buy It Now 12 days
VERY RARE Metallica Wherever I May Roam Box Set Limited Edition (5 CD) USD $400.00 Buy It Now 12 days
METALLICA -WHEREVER I MAY ROAM- VERY HARD TO FIND JAPAN PRESS CD SINGLE 3 TRACK USD $14.79 Buy It Now 13 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM LIVE IN EUROPE 1983 PART 1 CD (RARE) USD $15.09 Buy It Now 13 days
# METALLICA - OFFICIAL SEW-ON PATCH patches logo ride the lightning undead horns USD $3.68 Buy It Now 13 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 3 TR RARE GERMAN USD $9.95 Buy It Now 13 days
METALLICA / Wherever I May Roam /JAPAN LTD CD USD $10.03 Buy It Now 14 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 3 TR RARE GERMAN GREY TEXT SIDE USD $19.95 Buy It Now 14 days
Official Metallica - Wherever I May Roam - Sew On Patch USD $6.76 Buy It Now 15 days
METALLICA Wherever I May Roam Fade To Black Live Cassingle SEALED Canada USD $10.95 Buy It Now 16 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam Vertigo Records CD German Release USD $10.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam (cassette single) Rare 1992 OUT OF PRINT HTF USD $7.00 Buy It Now 18 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 3 TR RARE UK PIC DISC USD $24.95 Buy It Now 18 days
Metallica - Wherever I may roam 7" (Ex) *A,B* Metal 9. Vertigo USD $12.32 Buy It Now 19 days
METALLICA / Wherever I May Roam /JAPAN LTD CD OBI USD $14.50 Buy It Now 20 days
METALLICA Wherever I May Roam SRCS 6633 CD JAPAN USD $40.93 Buy It Now 21 days
METALLICA / WHEREVER I MAY ROAM JAPAN CD OOP USD $14.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam Mint Original UK 7" single USD $34.50 Buy It Now 24 days
METALLICA "WHEREVER I MAY ROAM" GATEFOLDED MAXI SINGLE 1992 VERTIGO RECORDS SEE USD $59.99 Buy It Now 24 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM CD 1992 SINGLE METCB 9 DIGI USD $7.19 Buy It Now 25 days
METALLICA CD single "WHEREVER I MAY ROAM" Japan import USD $14.99 Buy It Now 25 days
NEW Official Woven Sew-on Patch Heavy Metal Rock METALLICA Wherever I May Roam USD $4.30 Buy It Now 25 days
METALLICA / wherever I may roam / Germany LTD CD single USD $9.69 Buy It Now 26 days
OFFICIAL LICENSED - METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM SEW ON PATCH METAL NEW USD $4.93 Buy It Now 26 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 91/92/93 PROGRAMME GLOSSY COLOUR CONCERT BOOK (DAT USD $34.50 Buy It Now 27 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM AUSTRALIAN CASSETTE TAPE USD $26.42 Buy It Now 28 days
METALLICA - 1991/92/93 'Wherever I May Roam' World Tour Programme USD $30.74 Buy It Now 28 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam / Fade To Black / Wherever...(demo) CD - Germany USD $7.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Metallica Fuel Pt.2 Wherever I May Roam One CD USD $9.24 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy METALLICA music online Buy METALLICA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

METALLICA Wherever I May Roam ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(36%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(18%)

METALLICA Wherever I May Roam reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of METALLICA "Wherever I May Roam"