WHEREVER I MAY ROAM

Metallica

Metallica Wherever I May Roam album cover

Buy METALLICA Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1992

1. Wherever I May Roam (06:43)
2. Fade to Black (Live) (07:43)
3. Wherever I May Roam (Demo) (05:35)

Search METALLICA Wherever I May Roam lyrics

Search METALLICA Wherever I May Roam tabs

- James Hetfield / Guitars & Vocals
- Kirk Hammett / Guitars
- Lars Ulrich / Drums
- Jason Newsted / Bass

Single, Vertigo
March 10th, 1992

The digipak version has the title track and a live medley of Last Caress, Am I Evil, and Battery (11:59).

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

METALLICA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy METALLICA Wherever I May Roam Music

Wherever I may roam [Single-CD]Wherever I may roam [Single-CD]
Single
Vertigo
Fuel Pt.2 / Wherever I May Roam / OneFuel Pt.2 / Wherever I May Roam / One
Import · Single
Import [Generic] 1998
Fuel Pt.2 / Wherever I May Roam / One by Metallica (1998-06-23)Fuel Pt.2 / Wherever I May Roam / One by Metallica (1998-06-23)
Import [Generic]
Wherever I May Roam 12Wherever I May Roam 12" (UK 1992)
Vertigo
Vinyl$32.00 (used)

Metallica 4 Cassettes. One,Eye Of The Beholder,Unforgiven, Wherever I May Roam USD $1.00 [2 bids]
METALLICA Wherever I May Roam 1991/92/93 World Tour Program FULLY SIGNED + Jason USD $356.05 Buy It Now 15h 43m
METALLICA"Wherever I May Roam-LIVE in EUROPE 1993"CD AUSTRALIA SEALED USD $12.00 Buy It Now 18h 57m
METALLICA Wherever I May Roam 7" VINYL Silver Injected Label Design B/w Fade T USD $13.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Metallica Wherever I May Roam - Injection Moulded UK 7" vinyl single record USD $23.08 Buy It Now 1 day
Metallica Wherever I May Roam 91-92-93 tour programme UK CONCERT PROG BROCKUM USD $43.01 Buy It Now 1 day
Metallica CD single (CD5 / 5") Wherever I May Roam UK METCD9 VERTIGO 1992 USD $22.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Metallica Wherever I May Roam German CD single (CD5 / 5") 866697-2 VERTIGO USD $22.49 Buy It Now 1 day
Metallica Wherever I May Roam - Digipak CD single (CD5 / 5") UK METCB9 VERTIGO USD $19.92 Buy It Now 1 day
METALLICA "WHEREVER I MAY ROAM" GATEFOLDED MAXI SINGLE 1992 VERTIGO RECORDS SEE USD $59.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam Maxi Single Brazil CD RARE USD $29.90 [0 bids]
METALLICA Wherever I May Roam Import UK LTD CD Digipack USD $10.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Metallica / Wherever I May Roam (Single Digipak)- '92, Vertigo Records USD $1.80 [1 bids]
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 1992 UK 7" VINYL RECORD SINGLE NEAR MINT USD $6.42 [0 bids]
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM TOUR 91-92 CONCERT PROGRAMME PROGRAM USD $51.42 Buy It Now 4 days
METALLICA Wherever I May Roam LTD Nod CD FRAMED DISPLAY USD $64.22 Buy It Now 5 days
Metallica - Wherever I may roam BRAZIL RARE CD SINGLE 1993 Polygram M866697-2 USD $59.99 Buy It Now 5 days
METALLICA / wherever I may roam / Germany LTD CD single USD $8.07 Buy It Now 5 days
METALLICA CD single wherever I may roam Japan import USD $11.69 Buy It Now 5 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam Gatefold 12" Vinyl Record Vertigo Swirl Metal912 USD $19.22 Buy It Now 6 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM CD SINGLE . thrash metal rock legends USD $12.86 [0 bids]
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam(GERMAN 1992 5xCD BOX SET / PHOTO'S / NR MINT!!!) USD $257.14 Buy It Now 7 days
METALLICA . WHEREVER I MAY ROAM / FADE TO BLACK ( LIVE ) . 1992 RARE 7" VINYL USD $10.27 [0 bids]
Wherever I May Roam [Japan CD] by Metallica (CD, Feb-1993, Sony) STILL SEALED USD $29.99 [0 bids]
METALLICA wherever i may roam 12" Vinyl UK VERTIGO METAL 912 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 8 days
METALLICA =WHEREVER I MAY ROAM= SRCS 6633 LIKE NEW USD $44.00 Buy It Now 9 days
METALLICA Wherever I May Roam CD SINGLE 3 Tracks 1992 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Metallica, Wherever I May Roam CD Maxi single Brazilian 3 tracks Rare! USD $40.00 Buy It Now 11 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam ? song lyric poster art Print - 5 sizes #27 USD $11.51 Buy It Now 12 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam ? song lyric poster art Print - 5 sizes #27 USD $26.94 Buy It Now 12 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam ? song lyric poster art Print - 5 sizes #27 USD $21.79 Buy It Now 12 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam ? song lyric poster art Print - 5 sizes #27 USD $15.36 Buy It Now 12 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam ? song lyric poster art Print - 5 sizes #27 USD $17.94 Buy It Now 12 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 3 TR RARE GERMAN USD $7.95 Buy It Now 13 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 3 TR RARE GERMAN GREY TEXT SIDE USD $19.95 Buy It Now 13 days
Official Metallica - Wherever I May Roam - Sew On Patch USD $7.06 Buy It Now 14 days
Metallica : Wherever I May Roam CD USD $5.99 Buy It Now 14 days
METALLICA Wherever I May Roam / Fade To Black (Live) CASSETTE SINGLE Tape US USD $3.97 Buy It Now 16 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam Vertigo Records CD German Release USD $10.99 Buy It Now 16 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM LIVE IN EUROPE 1983 PART 1 CD (RARE) USD $15.82 Buy It Now 16 days
Pair Vintage Metal Megadeath Mary Jane Metallica Wherever I May Roam Cassettes USD $15.00 Buy It Now 17 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 3 TR RARE UK PIC DISC USD $24.95 Buy It Now 17 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 91/92/93 PROGRAMME GLOSSY COLOUR CONCERT BOOK (DAT USD $36.00 Buy It Now 18 days
Wherever I May Roam 12" (UK 1992) : Metallica USD $19.29 Buy It Now 18 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM CD SINGLE MADE IN BRAZIL 1993 3 tracks USD $69.90 Buy It Now 20 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM CD SINGLE 1992 BRAND NEW USD $15.00 Buy It Now 21 days
METALLICA / WHEREVER I MAY ROAM JAPAN CD OOP USD $14.99 Buy It Now 21 days
VERY RARE Metallica Wherever I May Roam Box Set Limited Edition (5 CD) USD $200.00 Buy It Now 22 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam (cassette single)Rare USD $8.00 Buy It Now 22 days
METALLICA -WHEREVER I MAY ROAM- VERY HARD TO FIND JAPAN PRESS CD SINGLE 3 TRACK USD $15.43 Buy It Now 22 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam 7" UK 1992 VG+/VG+ # Thrash USD $19.29 Buy It Now 24 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam- CD . mini album USD $9.99 Buy It Now 24 days
RARE Metallica Wherever I May Roam Box Set 5CD Singles with Glossy Photos USD $175.00 Buy It Now 24 days
Metallica / TOUR ITINERARY / Wherever I May Roam - USA Tour 1992 USD $67.49 Buy It Now 24 days
METALLICA wherever i may roam - 2013 - WOVEN SEW ON PATCH official merchandise USD $5.08 Buy It Now 24 days
METALLICA S/T Black Album CD BRAND NEW SEALED Wherever I May Roam Enter Sandman! USD $11.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam / Last Caress-Am I Evil?-Battery (live) CD - UK USD $18.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam / Fade To Black / Wherever...(dem USD $7.99 Buy It Now 25 days
OFFICIAL LICENSED - METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM SEW ON PATCH METAL NEW USD $5.14 Buy It Now 26 days
METALLICA - 1991/92/93 'Wherever I May Roam' World Tour Programme USD $32.08 Buy It Now 27 days
Metallica : Fuel Pt.2 Wherever I May Roam One CD USD $9.24 Buy It Now 28 days
JAPAN IMPORT CD - METALLICA / WHEREVER I MAY ROAM SONY RECORDS SRCS 6633 w/OBI USD $12.00 Buy It Now 28 days
METALLICA Wherever I May Roam Single SRCS 6633 JAPAN 1993 CD NEW USD $83.58 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy METALLICA music online Buy METALLICA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

METALLICA Wherever I May Roam ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(31%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(23%)

METALLICA Wherever I May Roam reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of METALLICA "Wherever I May Roam"