WHEREVER I MAY ROAM

Metallica

Metallica Wherever I May Roam album cover

Buy METALLICA Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1992

1. Wherever I May Roam (06:43)
2. Fade to Black (Live) (07:43)
3. Wherever I May Roam (Demo) (05:35)

Search METALLICA Wherever I May Roam lyrics

Search METALLICA Wherever I May Roam tabs

- James Hetfield / Guitars & Vocals
- Kirk Hammett / Guitars
- Lars Ulrich / Drums
- Jason Newsted / Bass

Single, Vertigo
March 10th, 1992

The digipak version has the title track and a live medley of Last Caress, Am I Evil, and Battery (11:59).

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

METALLICA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy METALLICA Wherever I May Roam Music

Import [Generic] 1998
Wherever I May Roam by MetallicaWherever I May Roam by Metallica
Wherever I May Roam - GatefoldWherever I May Roam - Gatefold
Vinyl$599.90

METALLICA Wherever I May Roam - CD Single 3 Track - Vertigo METCD9 UK, 1992 - EX USD $10.96 Buy It Now 14h 46m
METALLICA.WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 91/92/93.TOUR PROGRAMME. USD $19.33 Buy It Now 17h
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM CD SINGLE . thrash metal rock legends USD $12.90 [0 bids]
METALLICA =WHEREVER I MAY ROAM= SRCS 6633 LIKE NEW USD $44.00 Buy It Now 2 days
VERY RARE Metallica Wherever I May Roam Box Set Limited Edition (5 CD) USD $400.00 Buy It Now 3 days
@ CD SINGLE METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM / VERTIGO 1991 / 866 697-2 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam 91-92-93 + Ticket Stub tour programme UK USD $49.59 Buy It Now 3 days
METALLICA "WHEREVER I MAY ROAM" 7" VINYL SINGLE USD $14.65 [0 bids]
Metallica Wherever I May Roam - Injection Moulded 7" vinyl single record UK USD $23.15 Buy It Now 3 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam CD single (CD5 / 5") German 866697-2 VERTIGO USD $22.56 Buy It Now 3 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam - Digipak UK CD single (CD5 / 5") METCB9 VERTIGO USD $19.98 Buy It Now 3 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 3 TRACK GATEFOLD 12 VINYL RECORD SINGLE BLACK USD $40.00 [0 bids]
USD $52.00 Buy It Now
METALLICA Wherever I May Roam LTD Nod CD FRAMED DISPLAY USD $64.42 Buy It Now 4 days
Wherever I May Roam 91-92-93 Metallica UK tour programme CONCERT PROG BROCKUM USD $43.14 Buy It Now 5 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam ? song lyric poster art Print - 5 sizes #27 USD $11.54 Buy It Now 6 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam ? song lyric poster art Print - 5 sizes #27 USD $27.02 Buy It Now 6 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam ? song lyric poster art Print - 5 sizes #27 USD $21.86 Buy It Now 6 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam ? song lyric poster art Print - 5 sizes #27 USD $15.41 Buy It Now 6 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam ? song lyric poster art Print - 5 sizes #27 USD $17.99 Buy It Now 6 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 3 TR RARE GERMAN USD $6.36 Buy It Now 6 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 3 TR RARE GERMAN GREY TEXT SIDE USD $15.96 Buy It Now 7 days
Official Metallica - Wherever I May Roam - Sew On Patch USD $7.08 Buy It Now 7 days
USED/Wherever I May Roam [Japan CD] by Metallica/FS USD $10.00 [0 bids]
USD $14.00 Buy It Now
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM LIVE IN EUROPE 1983 PART 1 CD (RARE) USD $14.89 Buy It Now 8 days
METALLICA wherever i may roam - 2013 - WOVEN SEW ON PATCH official merchandise USD $4.45 Buy It Now 9 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam [2 track CD Single Digipak] Made in England USD $5.99 Buy It Now 9 days
METALLICA / Wherever I May Roam /JAPAN LTD CD USD $9.16 Buy It Now 10 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 3 TR RARE UK PIC DISC USD $19.96 Buy It Now 11 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 91/92/93 PROGRAMME GLOSSY COLOUR CONCERT BOOK (DAT USD $36.11 Buy It Now 11 days
METALLICA -WHEREVER I MAY ROAM- VERY HARD TO FIND JAPAN PRESS CD SINGLE 3 TRACK USD $15.48 Buy It Now 11 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 2 TR RARE UK DIGIPACK USD $7.96 Buy It Now 12 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 2 TR RARE GERMAN DIGIPACK USD $15.96 Buy It Now 12 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam Patch Official New USD $5.95 Buy It Now 13 days
METALLICA Wherever I May Roam SRCS 6633 CD JAPAN USD $41.48 Buy It Now 14 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM CD SINGLE MADE IN BRAZIL 1993 3 tracks USD $69.90 Buy It Now 14 days
Metallica: Wherever I May Roam ;Promo CD Single-Good+ Condition-Elektra Records USD $14.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Metallica / TOUR ITINERARY / Wherever I May Roam - USA Tour 1992 USD $99.99 Buy It Now 14 days
METALLICA / WHEREVER I MAY ROAM JAPAN CD OOP USD $14.24 Buy It Now 15 days
METALLICA / Wherever I May Roam /JAPAN LTD CD OBI USD $12.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam Mint Original UK 7" single USD $36.11 Buy It Now 17 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam / Last Caress-Am I Evil?-Battery (live) CD - UK USD $18.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam / Fade To Black / Wherever...(demo) CD - Germany USD $7.99 Buy It Now 17 days
NEW Official Woven Sew-on Patch Heavy Metal Rock METALLICA Wherever I May Roam USD $4.28 Buy It Now 18 days
OFFICIAL LICENSED - METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM SEW ON PATCH METAL NEW USD $5.16 Buy It Now 19 days
METALLICA - 1991/92/93 'Wherever I May Roam' World Tour Programme USD $32.18 Buy It Now 21 days
Metallica Fuel Pt.2 Wherever I May Roam One CD USD $9.24 Buy It Now 22 days
METALLICA "WHEREVER I MAY ROAM" GATEFOLDED MAXI SINGLE 1992 VERTIGO RECORDS SEE USD $59.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Pair Vintage Metal Megadeath Mary Jane Metallica Wherever I May Roam Cassettes USD $15.00 Buy It Now 23 days
METALLICA"Wherever I May Roam-LIVE in EUROPE 1993"CD AUSTRALIA SEALED USD $12.00 Buy It Now 24 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM SRCS6633 JAPAN CD OBI Z-3046 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam - Australian Only Maxi Single Digipak cd USD $19.95 Buy It Now 25 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam DIGIPACK UK CD Vertigo METCB 9 USD $12.99 Buy It Now 26 days
METALLICA / wherever I may roam / Germany LTD CD single USD $8.85 Buy It Now 27 days
Metallica, Wherever I May Roam CD Maxi single Brazilian 3 tracks Rare! USD $40.00 Buy It Now 28 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM TOUR 91-92 CONCERT PROGRAMME PROGRAM USD $51.57 Buy It Now 28 days
Metallica - Wherever I may roam BRAZIL RARE CD SINGLE 1993 Polygram M866697-2 USD $59.99 Buy It Now 29 days
Metallica Nothing Else Matters Sad But True 12" & Wherever I May Roam 7" Vinyl USD $32.23 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy METALLICA music online Buy METALLICA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

METALLICA Wherever I May Roam ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(31%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(23%)

METALLICA Wherever I May Roam reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of METALLICA "Wherever I May Roam"