WHEREVER I MAY ROAM

Metallica

Metallica Wherever I May Roam album cover

Buy METALLICA Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1992

1. Wherever I May Roam (06:43)
2. Fade to Black (Live) (07:43)
3. Wherever I May Roam (Demo) (05:35)

Search METALLICA Wherever I May Roam lyrics

Search METALLICA Wherever I May Roam tabs

- James Hetfield / Guitars & Vocals
- Kirk Hammett / Guitars
- Lars Ulrich / Drums
- Jason Newsted / Bass

Single, Vertigo
March 10th, 1992

The digipak version has the title track and a live medley of Last Caress, Am I Evil, and Battery (11:59).

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

METALLICA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy METALLICA Wherever I May Roam Music

Wherever I may roam [Single-CD]Wherever I may roam [Single-CD]
Single
Vertigo
Fuel Pt.2 / Wherever I May Roam / OneFuel Pt.2 / Wherever I May Roam / One
Import · Single
Import [Generic] 1998

Metallica - Wherever I may roam BRAZIL RARE CD SINGLE 1993 Polygram M866697-2 USD $59.99 Buy It Now 3h 41m
Metallica Wherever I May Roam - Injection Moulded 7" vinyl single record UK USD $22.86 Buy It Now 4h 57m
Metallica Wherever I May Roam 91-92-93 + Ticket Stub UK tour programme USD $48.98 Buy It Now 12h 37m
Metallica Wherever I May Roam UK CD single (CD5 / 5") METCD9 VERTIGO 1992 USD $22.29 Buy It Now 12h 37m
METALLICA Wherever I May Roam LTD Nod CD FRAMED DISPLAY USD $63.63 Buy It Now 13h 15m
Metallica Wherever I May Roam Gatefold 12" Vinyl Record Vertigo Swirl Metal912 USD $19.04 Buy It Now 18h 39m
Wherever I May Roam - Digipak Metallica CD single (CD5 / 5") UK METCB9 VERTIGO USD $10.13 [0 bids]
Wherever I May Roam [Japan CD] by Metallica (CD, Feb-1993, Sony) STILL SEALED USD $29.99 [0 bids]
METALLICA Wherever I May Roam - CD Single 3 Track - Vertigo METCD9 UK, 1992 - EX USD $9.55 Buy It Now 1 day
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam(GERMAN 1992 5xCD BOX SET / PHOTO'S / NR MINT!!!) USD $254.75 Buy It Now 1 day
Metallica Rare 12" Vinyl Wherever I May Roam USD $9.29 [0 bids]
Metallica Wherever I May Roam 91-92-93 tour programme UK CONCERT PROG BROCKUM USD $42.61 Buy It Now 2 days
Metallica CD single (CD5 / 5") Wherever I May Roam - Digipak UK METCB9 VERTIGO USD $19.73 Buy It Now 2 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam German CD single (CD5 / 5") 866697-2 VERTIGO USD $22.28 Buy It Now 2 days
METALLICA.WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 91/92/93.TOUR PROGRAMME. USD $19.09 Buy It Now 2 days
METALLICA wherever i may roam / fade to black(live) 7" GERMANY VERTIGO 866 694-7 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
METALLICA wherever i may roam 12" Vinyl UK VERTIGO METAL 912 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
METALLICA =WHEREVER I MAY ROAM= SRCS 6633 LIKE NEW USD $44.00 Buy It Now 3 days
METALLICA Wherever I May Roam CD SINGLE 3 Tracks 1992 USD $4.99 [0 bids]
METALLICA: WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 2 TRACK UK IMPORT CD SINGLE! METCB 9 [1989] EX+ USD $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
metallica programme 'wherever i may roam tour' 1991 tourbook USD $24.20 [0 bids]
Metallica, Wherever I May Roam CD Maxi single Brazilian 3 tracks Rare! USD $50.00 Buy It Now 5 days
VERY RARE Metallica Wherever I May Roam Box Set Limited Edition (5 CD) USD $250.00 Buy It Now 6 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM CD SINGLE . thrash metal rock legends USD $12.74 [0 bids]
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam ? song lyric poster art Print - 5 sizes #27 USD $11.40 Buy It Now 7 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam ? song lyric poster art Print - 5 sizes #27 USD $26.69 Buy It Now 7 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam ? song lyric poster art Print - 5 sizes #27 USD $21.59 Buy It Now 7 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam ? song lyric poster art Print - 5 sizes #27 USD $15.22 Buy It Now 7 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam ? song lyric poster art Print - 5 sizes #27 USD $17.77 Buy It Now 7 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 3 TR RARE GERMAN USD $7.95 Buy It Now 7 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 3 TR RARE GERMAN GREY TEXT SIDE USD $19.95 Buy It Now 8 days
Official Metallica - Wherever I May Roam - Sew On Patch USD $6.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam CD USD $7.28 Buy It Now 9 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam - Australian Only Maxi Single Digipak cd USD $19.95 Buy It Now 9 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM LIVE IN EUROPE 1983 PART 1 CD (RARE) USD $15.13 Buy It Now 10 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam Vertigo Records CD German Release USD $10.99 Buy It Now 11 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 3 TR RARE UK PIC DISC USD $24.95 Buy It Now 12 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 91/92/93 PROGRAMME GLOSSY COLOUR CONCERT BOOK (DAT USD $35.67 Buy It Now 12 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 2 TR RARE UK DIGIPACK USD $9.95 Buy It Now 13 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 2 TR RARE GERMAN DIGIPACK USD $19.95 Buy It Now 13 days
METALLICA -WHEREVER I MAY ROAM- VERY HARD TO FIND JAPAN PRESS CD SINGLE 3 TRACK USD $15.29 Buy It Now 14 days
METALLICA "WHEREVER I MAY ROAM" 1992 LONG DELETED 3 TRACK CD SINGLE WITH INLAY USD $5.73 Buy It Now 14 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM CD SINGLE MADE IN BRAZIL 1993 3 tracks USD $69.90 Buy It Now 15 days
Metallica: Wherever I May Roam ;Promo CD Single-Good+ Condition-Elektra Records USD $14.99 Buy It Now 15 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM CD SINGLE 1992 BRAND NEW USD $15.00 Buy It Now 16 days
METALLICA / WHEREVER I MAY ROAM JAPAN CD OOP USD $14.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam (cassette single)Rare USD $8.00 Buy It Now 16 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam cd Japan with OBI USD $10.00 Buy It Now 17 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam Mint Original UK 7" single USD $31.85 Buy It Now 18 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam 7" UK 1992 VG+/VG+ # Thrash USD $19.11 Buy It Now 18 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam- CD . mini album USD $9.49 Buy It Now 18 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam / Fade To Black / Wherever...(demo) CD - Germany USD $7.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam / Last Caress-Am I Evil?-Battery (live) CD - UK USD $18.99 Buy It Now 19 days
METALLICA wherever i may roam - 2013 - WOVEN SEW ON PATCH official merchandise USD $4.39 Buy It Now 19 days
METALLICA / Wherever I May Roam /JAPAN LTD CD USD $9.99 Buy It Now 20 days
OFFICIAL LICENSED - METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM SEW ON PATCH METAL NEW USD $5.10 Buy It Now 20 days
METALLICA - 1991/92/93 'Wherever I May Roam' World Tour Programme USD $31.78 Buy It Now 22 days
Metallica Fuel Pt.2 Wherever I May Roam One CD USD $9.24 Buy It Now 23 days
METALLICA "WHEREVER I MAY ROAM" GATEFOLDED MAXI SINGLE 1992 VERTIGO RECORDS SEE USD $59.99 Buy It Now 23 days
METALLICA Wherever I May Roam SRCS 6633 CD JAPAN 1993 NEW USD $83.58 Buy It Now 24 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM AUSTRALIAN CASSETTE TAPE USD $18.93 Buy It Now 25 days
METALLICA Wherever I May Roam 1991/92/93 World Tour Program FULLY SIGNED + Jason USD $340.66 Buy It Now 25 days
METALLICA"Wherever I May Roam-LIVE in EUROPE 1993"CD AUSTRALIA SEALED USD $12.00 Buy It Now 25 days
Metallica Unauthorised Wherever I May Roam CD USD $15.00 Buy It Now 26 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam DIGIPACK UK CD Vertigo METCB 9 USD $12.99 Buy It Now 27 days
METALLICA Wherever I May Roam Import UK LTD CD Digipack USD $10.00 Buy It Now 27 days
Original Vintage Metallica Tour Programme 91-92-93 "Wherever I May Roam" USD $25.48 Buy It Now 28 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM SRCS6633 JAPAN CD OBI Z-3046 USD $3.99 Buy It Now 29 days
METALLICA / wherever I may roam / Germany LTD CD single USD $8.32 Buy It Now 29 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM TOUR 91-92 CONCERT PROGRAMME PROGRAM USD $50.94 Buy It Now 29 days
Metallica / TOUR ITINERARY / Wherever I May Roam - USA Tour 1992 USD $74.99 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy METALLICA music online Buy METALLICA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

METALLICA Wherever I May Roam ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(31%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(23%)

METALLICA Wherever I May Roam reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of METALLICA "Wherever I May Roam"