WHEREVER I MAY ROAM

Metallica

Metallica Wherever I May Roam album cover

Buy METALLICA Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1992

1. Wherever I May Roam (06:43)
2. Fade to Black (Live) (07:43)
3. Wherever I May Roam (Demo) (05:35)

Search METALLICA Wherever I May Roam lyrics

Search METALLICA Wherever I May Roam tabs

- James Hetfield / Guitars & Vocals
- Kirk Hammett / Guitars
- Lars Ulrich / Drums
- Jason Newsted / Bass

Single, Vertigo
March 10th, 1992

The digipak version has the title track and a live medley of Last Caress, Am I Evil, and Battery (11:59).

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

METALLICA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy METALLICA Wherever I May Roam Music

Wherever I May RoamWherever I May Roam
Sony Japan 1993
Audio CD$3.99 (used)
Fuel Pt.2 / Wherever I May Roam / OneFuel Pt.2 / Wherever I May Roam / One
Import · Single
Import [Generic] 1998
Wherever I May Roam CD Singles Box Set - SealedWherever I May Roam CD Singles Box Set - Sealed
Caroline
Fuel Pt.2 / Wherever I May Roam / One by Metallica (1998-06-23)Fuel Pt.2 / Wherever I May Roam / One by Metallica (1998-06-23)
Import [Generic]

Vintage Metallica 91-92-93 Wherever I May Roam Tour Shirt L original OOP Slayer USD $27.48 [1 bids]
Metallica- Wherever I May Roam Tour Programme. 25+pages USD $27.81 Buy It Now 8h 44m
METALLICA wherever i may roam 12" Vinyl UK VERTIGO METAL 912 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 22h 48m
Wherever I May Roam [Japan CD] by Metallica (CD, Feb-1993, Sony) USD $15.00 [0 bids]
Metallica Wherever i may roam - 1992 CD-Single Vertigo USD $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Metallica Wherever I May Roam CD Single Digipak **Excellent Condition** RARE USD $10.17 Buy It Now 1 day
Metallica Wherever I May Roam 91-92-93 + Ticket Stub UK tour programme USD $53.60 Buy It Now 1 day
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM - 1992 7" P/S EX- BUY MORE 7"S & COMBINE POSTAGE USD $8.36 Buy It Now 2 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam 91-92-93 UK tour programme CONCERT PROG BROCKUM USD $46.63 Buy It Now 2 days
Metallica CD single (CD5 / 5") Wherever I May Roam UK METCD9 VERTIGO 1992 USD $24.39 Buy It Now 2 days
METALLICA-WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 1992 METCB9 Cd Single USD $6.96 Buy It Now 3 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam - Digipak UK CD single (CD5 / 5") METCB9 VERTIGO USD $21.59 Buy It Now 3 days
METALLICA Wherever I May Roam LTD Nod CD FRAMED DISPLAY USD $69.63 Buy It Now 4 days
VERY RARE Metallica Wherever I May Roam Box Set Limited Edition (5 CD) USD $200.00 [0 bids]
Wherever I May Roam [Japan CD] by Metallica (CD, Feb-1993, Sony) STILL SEALED USD $29.99 [0 bids]
METALLICA =WHEREVER I MAY ROAM= SRCS 6633 LIKE NEW USD $35.00 Buy It Now 4 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam ? song lyric poster art Print - 5 sizes #27 USD $12.48 Buy It Now 5 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam ? song lyric poster art Print - 5 sizes #27 USD $29.20 Buy It Now 5 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam ? song lyric poster art Print - 5 sizes #27 USD $23.63 Buy It Now 5 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam ? song lyric poster art Print - 5 sizes #27 USD $16.66 Buy It Now 5 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam ? song lyric poster art Print - 5 sizes #27 USD $19.45 Buy It Now 5 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 3 TR RARE GERMAN USD $13.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Official Metallica - Wherever I May Roam - Sew On Patch USD $8.29 Buy It Now 6 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM DIGIPAK TOUR EDITION USD $23.56 Buy It Now 7 days
METALLICA -WHEREVER I MAY ROAM- VERY HARD TO FIND JAPAN PRESS CD SINGLE 3 TRACK USD $19.52 Buy It Now 8 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam 91/92/93 Australian Tour Book Programme USD $22.77 Buy It Now 8 days
97A Metallica Wherever I may Roam (866 973-1) German 12", vertigo swirl 1991 USD $35.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Metallica CD singles Until it Sleeps & Wherever I May Roam USD $4.00 [0 bids]
USD $8.95 Buy It Now
Metallica ?- Wherever I May Roam CD Japan SRCS-6633 Mega Rare (Brand New) USD $47.99 Buy It Now 9 days
METALLICA / wherever I may roam / Germany LTD CD single USD $6.73 Buy It Now 9 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 3 TR RARE UK PIC DISC USD $14.95 Buy It Now 10 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam - Official Tour Programme 1991-92-93 USD $26.49 Buy It Now 11 days
METALLICA - Wherever I may Roam CD Live in Europe 1993 (Part 1) USD $29.99 Buy It Now 12 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM LIVE IN EUROPE 1983 PART 1 CD (RARE) USD $15.70 Buy It Now 13 days
METALLICA usa CD WHEREVER I MAY ROAM rock VERTIGO EX VG+ COMPACT DISC RARE USD $20.00 Buy It Now 13 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM CD SINGLE MADE IN BRAZIL 1993 3 tracks USD $59.42 Buy It Now 14 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam USA Promo CD single Elektra PRCD 8591-2 USD $59.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam- CD . mini album USD $9.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam / Last Caress-Am I Evil?-Battery (live) CD - UK USD $18.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam / Fade To Black / Wherever...(demo) CD - Germany USD $7.99 Buy It Now 16 days
RARE Metallica Wherever I May Roam Box Set 5CD Singles with Glossy Photos USD $175.00 Buy It Now 16 days
METALLICA / WHEREVER I MAY ROAM JAPAN CD OOP USD $17.99 Buy It Now 17 days
OFFICIAL LICENSED - METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM SEW ON PATCH METAL NEW USD $5.58 Buy It Now 18 days
Pair Vintage Metal Megadeath Mary Jane Metallica Wherever I May Roam Cassettes USD $15.00 Buy It Now 20 days
METALLICA Wherever I May Roam Single SRCS 6633 JAPAN CD 1993 NEW USD $57.29 Buy It Now 20 days
Metallica : Fuel Pt.2 Wherever I May Roam One CD USD $5.99 Buy It Now 20 days
METALLICA SUPERB RARE JAPANESE TOUR AND PROMO POSTER 'WHEREVER I MAY ROAM' 1996 USD $76.67 Buy It Now 21 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam - Australian Only Maxi Single Digipak cd USD $19.95 Buy It Now 22 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam (1992 UK 4-track CD Single Gatefold Digipak) USD $6.97 Buy It Now 24 days
METALLICA : WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 91/92/93 TOUR PROGRAMME. EX USD $27.87 Buy It Now 24 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM - 12EP GER 1992 1ST PRESS A1/B1 NEAR MINT X011 USD $22.30 Buy It Now 24 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM - 12EP GER 1992 1ST PRESS A1/B1 NEAR MINT X012 USD $22.30 Buy It Now 25 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam Uk Gateold Tour Edition 12" USD $49.99 Buy It Now 26 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam Japan CD w/obi SRCS-6633 USD $13.99 Buy It Now 27 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM TOUR 91-92 CONCERT PROGRAMME PROGRAM USD $55.74 Buy It Now 27 days
METALLICA 'Wherever I May Roam' 1992 CD Single Vertigo METCB 9 USD $12.53 Buy It Now 27 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam - CD - Single - **Excellent Condition** USD $16.75 Buy It Now 27 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam - CD - Single USD $16.49 Buy It Now 27 days
METALLICA CD WHEREVER I MAY ROAM / VERTIGO UK METCD 9 UK / 2 tracks USD $17.99 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy METALLICA music online Buy METALLICA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

METALLICA Wherever I May Roam ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(29%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(21%)

METALLICA Wherever I May Roam reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of METALLICA "Wherever I May Roam"