WHEREVER I MAY ROAM

Metallica

Metallica Wherever I May Roam album cover

Buy METALLICA Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1992

1. Wherever I May Roam (06:43)
2. Fade to Black (Live) (07:43)
3. Wherever I May Roam (Demo) (05:35)

Search METALLICA Wherever I May Roam lyrics

Search METALLICA Wherever I May Roam tabs

- James Hetfield / Guitars & Vocals
- Kirk Hammett / Guitars
- Lars Ulrich / Drums
- Jason Newsted / Bass

Single, Vertigo
March 10th, 1992

The digipak version has the title track and a live medley of Last Caress, Am I Evil, and Battery (11:59).

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

METALLICA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy METALLICA Wherever I May Roam Music

Wherever I May RoamWherever I May Roam
Sony Japan 1993
Audio CD$2.78 (used)
Fuel Pt.2 / Wherever I May Roam / OneFuel Pt.2 / Wherever I May Roam / One
Import · Single
Import [Generic] 1998
Wherever I May Roam by Metallica (1992-11-09)Wherever I May Roam by Metallica (1992-11-09)
Vertigo
Fuel Pt.2 / Wherever I May Roam / One by Metallica (1998-06-23)Fuel Pt.2 / Wherever I May Roam / One by Metallica (1998-06-23)
Import [Generic]

Metallica Wherever I May Roam Single Cassette USD $6.00 Buy It Now
@ CD SINGLE METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM / VERTIGO 1991 / 866 697-2 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 33m
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam / Last Caress-Am I Evil?-Battery (live) CD - UK USD $18.99 Buy It Now 20h 8m
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 3 TRACK GATEFOLD 12 INCH VINYL SINGLE USD $50.00 [0 bids]
USD $68.00 Buy It Now
21h
Metallica Wherever I May Roam JAPAN CD Single 1993 1st Press! w/Obi USD $9.74 [0 bids]
*METALLICA-One / Wherever I May Roam / Enter Sandman 3 CASSETTE SINGLES Sealed* USD $9.99 [0 bids]
METALLICA, WHEREVER I MAY ROAM + 4 TRACKS,1992,12" SINGLE, EX CONDTION USD $16.39 [0 bids]
Metallica ?- Wherever I May Roam 12" G/FOLD METAL 912 USD $1.25 [1 bids]
METALLICA "Wherever I May Roam" cassette single 1992 USD $3.99 [0 bids]
USD $6.99 Buy It Now
# METALLICA - OFFICIAL SEW-ON PATCH patches logo ride the lightning undead horns USD $3.77 Buy It Now 3 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 3 TR RARE GERMAN USD $7.96 Buy It Now 3 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM CD SINGLE . thrash metal rock legends USD $12.62 [0 bids]
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam (cassette single)Rare USD $10.00 Buy It Now 3 days
METALLICA Wherever I May Roam LTD Nod CD FRAMED DISPLAY USD $63.04 Buy It Now 3 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM SEW ON PATCH NEW & OFFICIAL BAND MERCH MERCHANDISE USD $5.04 Buy It Now 3 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 3 TR RARE GERMAN GREY TEXT SIDE USD $15.96 Buy It Now 4 days
Wherever I May Roam - Paper label Metallica 7" vinyl single record UK METAL9 USD $28.97 Buy It Now 4 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam - Digipak UK CD single (CD5 / 5") METCB9 VERTIGO USD $19.55 Buy It Now 4 days
Wherever I May Roam Metallica German CD single (CD5 / 5") 866697-2 VERTIGO USD $22.07 Buy It Now 4 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam CD Clock USD $18.93 Buy It Now 4 days
Official Metallica - Wherever I May Roam - Sew On Patch USD $6.93 Buy It Now 4 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam 12" Vinyl in Gatefold Sleeve USD $10.08 Buy It Now 5 days
METALLICA Wherever I May Roam / Fade To Black Live Cassingle SEALED Canada 1992 USD $11.97 Buy It Now 5 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam Vertigo Records CD German Release USD $9.99 [0 bids]
METALLICA wherever i may roam - 2013 - WOVEN SEW ON PATCH official merchandise USD $4.35 Buy It Now 5 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam (cassette single) Rare 1992 OUT OF PRINT HTF USD $7.00 Buy It Now 7 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 3 TR RARE UK PIC DISC USD $19.96 Buy It Now 8 days
Metallica, Wherever I May Roam CD Maxi single Import Brazil USD $150.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Metallica - Wherever I may roam 7" (Ex) *A,B* Metal 9. Vertigo USD $12.62 Buy It Now 9 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam Patch Official New USD $5.91 Buy It Now 10 days
METALLICA Wherever I May Roam SRCS 6633 CD JAPAN USD $20.77 Buy It Now 11 days
METALLICA / WHEREVER I MAY ROAM JAPAN CD OOP USD $14.99 Buy It Now 12 days
METALLICA "WHEREVER I MAY ROAM" GATEFOLDED MAXI SINGLE 1992 VERTIGO RECORDS SEE USD $59.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam Mint Original UK 7" single USD $35.34 Buy It Now 14 days
METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM CD 1992 SINGLE METCB 9 DIGI USD $6.79 Buy It Now 14 days
METALLICA CD single "WHEREVER I MAY ROAM" Japan import USD $14.99 Buy It Now 15 days
NEW Official Woven Sew-on Patch Heavy Metal Rock METALLICA Wherever I May Roam USD $4.40 Buy It Now 15 days
OFFICIAL LICENSED - METALLICA - WHEREVER I MAY ROAM SEW ON PATCH METAL NEW USD $5.05 Buy It Now 16 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam / Fade To Black / Wherever...(demo) CD - Germany USD $7.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam CD Metal Hard Rock Plays Perfect UK Import USD $12.00 Buy It Now 16 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM 91/92/93 PROGRAMME GLOSSY COLOUR CONCERT BOOK (DAT USD $35.34 Buy It Now 17 days
METALLICA - 1991/92/93 'Wherever I May Roam' World Tour Programme USD $31.49 Buy It Now 18 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam [2 track CD Single Digipak] Made in England USD $7.00 Buy It Now 20 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam 3trk Japan CD SINGLE w/2 live tracks SRCS 6633 USD $11.98 Buy It Now 20 days
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam 7" Vinyl USD $10.08 Buy It Now 21 days
Metallica Black Singles Sad But True Enter Sandman Wherever I May Roam USD $19.99 Buy It Now 21 days
METALLICA / Wherever I May Roam /JAPAN LTD CD OBI USD $12.60 Buy It Now 21 days
Metallica Wherever I May Roam DIGIPACK UK CD Vertigo METCB 9 USD $12.99 Buy It Now 23 days
METALLICA WHEREVER I MAY ROAM TOUR 91-92 CONCERT PROGRAMME PROGRAM USD $50.47 Buy It Now 25 days
Metallica - Wherever I may roam BRAZIL RARE CD SINGLE 1993 Polygram M866697-2 USD $59.99 Buy It Now 25 days
METALLICA / Wherever I May Roam /JAPAN LTD CD USD $10.34 Buy It Now 25 days
Metallica Sew On Patch / Patches NEW OFFICIAL 19 designs to choose from USD $3.98 Buy It Now 26 days
METALLICA - Wherever I May Roam(GERMAN 1992 5xCD BOX SET / PHOTO'S / NR MINT!!!) USD $504.83 Buy It Now 26 days
METALLICA =WHEREVER I MAY ROAM= SRCS 6633 LIKE NEW USD $44.00 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy METALLICA music online Buy METALLICA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

METALLICA Wherever I May Roam ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(36%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(18%)

METALLICA Wherever I May Roam reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of METALLICA "Wherever I May Roam"