THIS IS IF

Terry Smith - Guitar

Record Label: Brain
Catalogue No: 201.005
Country of Origin: Germany

1973 German only 9-track LP on the Brain label issued as part of the 'This Is' series. The front laminated picture sleeve shows some ringwear colouration on the back with some minor edge scuffing, but the vinyl is flawless & mint- A staggering find!

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

IF MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy IF This Is If Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Fibonaccis Number / More Live IfFibonaccis Number / More Live If
Import · Remastered
Repertoire 2010
If 5If 5
Imports 2016
Europe '72 By If (2002-06-17)Europe '72 By If (2002-06-17)
Repertoire
British Radio Sessions 1970-1972British Radio Sessions 1970-1972
On The Air
If 3If 3
Import · Limited Edition · Remastered
Repertoire 2007

Jennifer Lopez 3 CDs This Is Me Then - On The 6 - If You Had My Love USD $5.99 Buy It Now 6h 9m
Lorenzo D'Lan - If you were mine All in feat. Michael Anthony - If this is love USD $70.00 Buy It Now 7h 37m
JACK GREENE 45 RPM CONTRY DECCA IF THIS IS LOVE USD $6.25 Buy It Now 9h 22m
HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS If This Is It 12" EP VINYL Chrysalis CHS 122803 A1/B1 UK USD $1.29 [0 bids]
HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS - If This Is It - Ex 7" Single USD $5.22 Buy It Now 18h 46m
Soul Nm! 45 Percy Sledge - Behind Closed Doors / If This Is The Last Time On Cap USD $3.00 [0 bids]
HUEY LEWIS & NEWS "IF THIS IS IT / CHANGE OF HEART" 45 USD $2.00 Buy It Now 22h 35m
Jonny Lang Cassette Single Breakin' Me & If This Is Love 1999 A&M Tested Rare USD $4.95 [0 bids]
Peebles, Ann-If This Is Heaven...Plus CD NEW USD $13.97 Buy It Now 1 day
Saw Doctors CD (CDLP) If This Is Rock And Roll I Want My Old Job... UK USD $22.87 Buy It Now 1 day
J.J. 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) If This Is Love UK 6566096 CBS 1991 USD $14.30 Buy It Now 1 day
HUEY LEWIS "IF THIS IS IT" / "CHANGE OF HEART" 7" PICTURE SLEEVE 45 USD $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MEMPHIS SOUL BLUES LP: ANN PEEBLES If This Is Heaven HI HLP-6002 Willie Mitchell USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Tony Moore ?- If This Is Called Love - 7" Vinyl Record Single USD $6.52 Buy It Now 1 day
Saw Doctors - If This Is Rock And Roll, I Want My Old J... - Saw Doctors CD LAVG USD $9.07 Buy It Now 1 day
Andy Russell-This is The Night/If You Were There-Vintage Capitol LP Record USD $15.65 Buy It Now 1 day
ZEROSCAPE-"...AND IF THIS IS THE END I WILL"-RARE FRENCH PROMO ONLY CD 2006-NEW USD $19.60 Buy It Now 1 day
Ann Peebles "If this is heaven" Sealed Hi Records Soul R&B LP USD $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DIMPLES HARRIS doowop 45 IF YOU'LL BE TRUE THIS IS I DO BELIEVE Crest VG++ e9065 USD $26.00 Buy It Now 1 day
If This Is Love I'D Rather Have The Blues [CD New] USD $11.22 Buy It Now 2 days
If This Is House I Want My Money Back 3 - Various Artist (CD Used Very Good) USD $12.73 Buy It Now 2 days
If This Is Love [12" VINYL] Vinyl USD $10.79 Buy It Now 2 days
LAYTON AND JOHNSTONE THIS IS HEAVEN & IF I HAD MY WAY COLUMBIA 5651 USD $3.27 Buy It Now 2 days
THE SAW DOCTORS_If This Is Rock And Roll_used CD_ships from AUSTRALIA_J8 USD $9.08 Buy It Now 2 days
Huey Lewis & The News If This Is It 7" vinyl single record UK CHS2803 USD $9.07 Buy It Now 2 days
J.J. If This Is Love Dutch 7" vinyl single record 6566097 CBS 1991 USD $13.00 Buy It Now 2 days
NORTHERN SOUL-THE PRECISIONS-IF THIS IS LOVE USD $9.14 [0 bids]
J. J. " IF THIS IS LOVE " EX 45 RPM USD $0.65 [0 bids]
Fantastic Four: BYOF / If this is love 7" 45rpm vinyl record 1a USD $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
DAVID ALLAN COE "TOMORROW'S ANOTHER DAY / IF THIS IS JUST A GAME" 45 7" SINGLE USD $4.97 Buy It Now 2 days
JACK GREENE 45 If This Is Love/Whole World Comes To Me decca nm USD $4.25 Buy It Now 2 days
J J 12" Vinyl IF THIS IS LOVE USD $11.77 Buy It Now 2 days
Huey Lewis & The News - If This Is It / Change Of Heart 45 1983 VG+ PS is VG+ USD $1.99 Buy It Now 2 days
TONY MOORE IF THIS IS CALLED LOVE CD SINGLE 1992 WITH BEDLAM/IF THIS IS-VOCAL-PI USD $8.50 Buy It Now 2 days
NORTHERN SOUL 45/ THE PRECISIONS "IF THIS IS LOVE" / "YOU'LL SOON BE GONE" HEA USD $30.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Danny Wood Mint Vinyl Country Promo 45(1976)-If This Is Freedom(I Want Out) USD $8.50 Buy It Now 3 days
AGATHOCLES Demo II If This Is Gor What's Meat Then Original 1988 USD $15.13 [0 bids]
If This Is Love, The Saturdays, Very Good Single USD $1.29 Buy It Now 3 days
Ann Peebles If This is Heaven Rare Soul LP Cream US Label USD $19.60 Buy It Now 3 days
HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS - IF THIS IS IT - MINT- VINYL 12" SINGLE USD $6.54 Buy It Now 3 days
Quincy Jones If This Is The Last Time Ft Patti Austin Promo Single USD $5.00 [0 bids]
Rare Soul 45 Cleveland Robinson This is America/If I had a hammer Nosnibor 1005 USD $8.00 Buy It Now 3 days
First Born: If This Is Our Last Time / Hey Cloud 45 - Soul USD $5.10 Buy It Now 3 days
HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS~IF THIS IS IT~COVER EX~4 TRACK 12" EX USD $3.60 [0 bids]
45RPM Jack Greene If This is Love 42el USD $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
LEE GODDEN If This Is True 7" VINYL B/W Dance Mix (Cr001) UK Chart USD $5.48 Buy It Now 3 days
LEE GODDEN If This Is True 7" VINYL B/W Dance Mix (Cr001) Pic Sleeve UK Chart USD $6.52 Buy It Now 3 days
TONY MOORE If This Is Called Love 7" VINYL B/W Bedlam (Cvll3) Pic Sleeve UK USD $4.11 Buy It Now 3 days
DANNY WOOD If This Is Freedom 7" VINYL Promo B/w I Won't Be Sleepin' Alone USD $4.11 Buy It Now 3 days
J.J. If This Is Love 7" VINYL B/W Denim In Blue (6566097) Pic Sleeve UK Issue USD $2.73 Buy It Now 3 days
AL CHANEY If This Is Love 7" VINYL Promo B/W Was Yesterday That Long Ago (1365) USD $4.11 Buy It Now 3 days
FANTASTIC FOUR Sexy Lady 7" VINYL B/W If This Is Love (Wt55417) Stamp On Label USD $6.52 Buy It Now 3 days
JEANIE TRACY If This Is Love 7" VINYL Band Of Gypsies 7" Edit B/W Play Boys USD $5.48 Buy It Now 3 days
MELISSA MANCHESTER If This Is Love 7" VINYL B/W Talk (Aaj1097) Stamp On A-Side USD $8.88 Buy It Now 3 days
J.J. If This Is Love 7" VINYL B/W Denim And Blue (6566097) Pic Sleeve Dutch Cbs USD $2.73 Buy It Now 3 days
LA TCHAK If This Is Love CD 5 Track Original Short Version B/W Bog Ron Remix USD $6.52 Buy It Now 4 days
J.J. If This Is Love CD 4 Track B/W Acoustic Version, Denim And Blue USD $6.52 Buy It Now 4 days
If This Is Heaven Ann Peebles Audio CD USD $13.60 Buy It Now 4 days
DON JACK & THE DESIGN Back Chat 12" VINYL 4 Track B/w If This Is Love, Please USD $11.62 Buy It Now 4 days
J.J. If This Is Love 12" VINYL 4 Track B/W Denim And Blue, If This Is Love USD $4.11 Buy It Now 4 days
Orlons: Close Enough for Lonesome /If This is Having a Good Time [Unplayed Copy] USD $6.97 Buy It Now 4 days
JEANIE TRACY If This Is Love 12" VINYL 4 Track Band Of Gypsies Mix B/W Judge USD $4.11 Buy It Now 4 days
Saturdays If This Is This Love Framed Gold Disc Display Vinyl (C1) USD $91.51 Buy It Now 4 days
IF THIS IS HOUSE I WANT MY MONEY BACK 3 - CD NEW+ USD $25.63 Buy It Now 4 days
Charlie Pickett 45 record, If This is Love, Can I Get My Money Back? USD $9.99 [0 bids]
If This Is Love...I'd Rather Have the Blues by Various Artists USD $21.42 Buy It Now 4 days
ANN PEEBLES - 2 NEW CD's - Handwriting Is On The Wall / If This Is Heaven USD $12.97 Buy It Now 4 days
IF THIS IS LOVE...I'D RATHER HAVE THE BLUES [USED CD] USD $9.83 Buy It Now 4 days
HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS- IF THIS IS IT/ CHANGE OF HEART 45 RPM SINGLE USD $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days
~ 2 1994 THE SAW DOCTORS CD's ~ IF THIS IS ROCK AND ROLL ~ ALL THE WAY FROM TUAM USD $11.75 [0 bids]
ANDY RUSSELL "THIS IS THE NIGHT IF YOU WERE THERE" 1946 CAPITOL 78 RPM VG+ USD $6.00 Buy It Now 5 days
If This Is Love VIP [Single] by DC Breaks USD $27.49 Buy It Now 5 days
IF THIS IS HELL THEN I'M LUCKY [USED CD] USD $10.63 Buy It Now 5 days
AND IF THIS IS THE END I WILL [USED CD] USD $9.73 Buy It Now 5 days
Ann Peebles - If This Is Heaven NEW CD USD $10.08 Buy It Now 5 days
IF THIS IS HEAVEN [DIGIPAK] [USED CD] USD $10.63 Buy It Now 5 days
Randy Edelman If This Is Love 7" Arista AS0393 EX 1979 US pressing, demo, If Thi USD $8.49 Buy It Now 5 days
Saturdays If This Is This Love Framed Silver Disc Display Vinyl (C1) USD $78.44 Buy It Now 5 days
CHARLIE PICKETT & THE EGGS - If This Is Love/Slow Death - Open Records - 45RPM USD $10.00 Buy It Now 5 days
IF THIS IS HOUSE I WANT MY MONEY BACK, VOL. 2 [USED CD] USD $15.31 Buy It Now 5 days
IF THIS IS HOUSE I WANT MY MONEY BACK, VOL. 3 [USED CD] USD $14.38 Buy It Now 5 days
Huey Lewis and the News - If This Is It 45RPM vinyl record single USD $3.02 [0 bids]
HUEY LEWIS & NEWS 45 - IF THIS IS IT 1980s POP ROCK USD $1.51 Buy It Now 5 days
JAN JOHNSTON JJ IF THIS IS LOVE UK 1991 7" VINYL - MINT CONDITION USD $6.52 Buy It Now 5 days
LISTEN - GIRL SOUND - DONNA DOUGLAS - THE MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE - IF THIS IS LOVE USD $4.00 Buy It Now 5 days
BRENDA LEE-Mint Vinyl 45 (1971)-If This Is Our Last Time/Everybody's Reaching Ou USD $7.00 Buy It Now 5 days
If This Is Love **THE SATURDAYS CD CHASING LIGHTS** Album Wideboys Remix Bonus USD $1.29 [0 bids]
Guy Finley "Let It Show/If This is My Moment" 45 nPROMO in Stereo USD $2.47 Buy It Now 5 days
ANN PEEBLES If This Is Heaven 2009 US 10-track promo test CD USD $6.52 Buy It Now 6 days
DAVID ALLAN COE "TOMORROW'S ANOTHER DAY / IF THIS IS JUST A GAME" 45 7" Vinyl USD $2.50 Buy It Now 6 days
SEALED ANN PEEBLES: If this Is Heaven LP CREAM RECORDS HLP6002 US 1977 USD $22.39 Buy It Now 6 days
SAW DOCTORS If This Is Rock And Roll I Want My Old Job Back LP VINYL 13 Track USD $21.95 Buy It Now 6 days
If This Is Hell Then I'm Lucky - Dax Riggs (CD Used Very Good) USD $9.38 Buy It Now 6 days
Riggs,Dax - If This Is Hell Then I'm Lucky [CD New] USD $11.32 Buy It Now 6 days
AL MARTINO This Is U.S. 1968 STEREO LP If Ever I Would Leave You YESTERDAY USD $1.99 Buy It Now 6 days
HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS_If This Is It_used 45 VINYL_7"_ships from AUS!_J2c USD $9.08 Buy It Now 6 days
J.J. - IF THIS IS LOVE - 1991 UK CD SINGLE - JJ - JAN JOHNSTON USD $2.60 Buy It Now 6 days
1991 - DOWNTOWN SCIENCE - BIG YELLOW 12-INCH - IF I WAS / THIS IS A VISIT DEFJAM USD $14.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Country 45 Lynn Anderson - If This Is Love / Too Much Of You On Chart USD $5.00 Buy It Now 6 days
HUEY LEWIS_If This Is It_used 45 VINYL_7"_ships from AUS!_L1C USD $9.08 Buy It Now 6 days

More places to buy IF music online Buy IF & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for IF DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

IF This Is If ratings distribution

IF This Is If reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of IF "This Is If"