THIS IS IF

Terry Smith - Guitar

Record Label: Brain
Catalogue No: 201.005
Country of Origin: Germany

1973 German only 9-track LP on the Brain label issued as part of the 'This Is' series. The front laminated picture sleeve shows some ringwear colouration on the back with some minor edge scuffing, but the vinyl is flawless & mint- A staggering find!

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

IF MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy IF This Is If Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
If 3If 3
Import · Limited Edition · Remastered
Repertoire 2007
If 2If 2
Original recording
Capitol
Vinyl$19.99 (used)

ANN PEEBLES - IF THIS IS HEAVEN CD NEW+ USD $17.69 Buy It Now
Keren Peles - Flood, If This Is Life (2CD's +1 DVD )??? ??? USD $35.85 Buy It Now
Robert Gordon - Sea Cruise / If This Is Wrong 45 Private Stock VG+ 1978 USD $6.00 Buy It Now
J.J. if this is love 656609 6 cbs 1991 12" PS EX/EX USD $11.62 Buy It Now
Jeanie Tracy - If This Is Love - Pulse 8 - 1994 #152726 USD $3.88 Buy It Now 3h 20m
HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS / IF THIS IS IT 1983 CHRYSALIS USD $3.83 Buy It Now 4h 58m
HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS - IF THIS IS IT - 7" 45 VINYL RECORD 1983 USD $2.98 Buy It Now 5h 24m
If This is Hell Then I'm Lucky Dax Riggs Audio CD USD $16.88 Buy It Now 7h 53m
Andy Russell - This is the night / If You Were there 78 Record with CARL KRESS USD $2.50 Buy It Now 9h 50m
NEW If This Is House I Want My Money Back 3 (Vinyl) USD $29.05 Buy It Now 9h 52m
THE SAW DOCTORS - If This Is Rock & Roll..../ Cassette Album Tape / 244 USD $5.18 Buy It Now 10h 27m
Huey Lewis & News If This Is It 2x7" Chrysalis CHSD 2803 EX/EX 1984 double singl USD $8.43 Buy It Now 11h 54m
Ann Peebles - If This Is Heaven (NEW CD) USD $12.00 Buy It Now 13h 17m
VINYL 7" SINGLE - IF THIS IS IT - HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS - CHS2803 USD $9.08 Buy It Now 14h 6m
Precisions if this is love record USD $6.49 [0 bids]
HUEY LEWIS - IF THIS IS IT b/w CHANGE OF HEART - Picture Sleeve 1982 45 rpm USD $5.27 Buy It Now 20h 6m
45 RPM RECORD / HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS / CHANGE OF HEART & IF THIS IS IT / ROCK USD $5.99 Buy It Now 21h 55m
J.J. If This Is Love 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) UK 6566096 CBS 1991 USD $14.21 Buy It Now 1 day
RANDY EDELMAN IF THIS IS LOVE PROMO 45 RPM VINYL 7" USD $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS - If This Is It - Ex 7" Single USD $5.18 Buy It Now 1 day
HUEY LEWIS & NEWS "IF THIS IS IT / CHANGE OF HEART" 45 USD $2.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Jonny Lang Cassette Single Breakin' Me & If This Is Love 1999 A&M Tested HQ Rare USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Peebles, Ann-If This Is Heaven...Plus CD NEW USD $13.97 Buy It Now 1 day
HUEY LEWIS "IF THIS IS IT" / "CHANGE OF HEART" 7" PICTURE SLEEVE 45 USD $2.48 Buy It Now 1 day
Jennifer Lopez 3 CDs This Is Me Then - On The 6 - If You Had My Love USD $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MEMPHIS SOUL BLUES LP: ANN PEEBLES If This Is Heaven HI HLP-6002 Willie Mitchell USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
J.J. If This Is Love Dutch 7" vinyl single record 6566097 CBS 1991 USD $12.91 Buy It Now 2 days
Tony Moore ?- If This Is Called Love - 7" Vinyl Record Single USD $6.48 Buy It Now 2 days
Andy Russell-This is The Night/If You Were There-Vintage Capitol LP Record USD $15.65 Buy It Now 2 days
ZEROSCAPE-"...AND IF THIS IS THE END I WILL"-RARE FRENCH PROMO ONLY CD 2006-NEW USD $19.46 Buy It Now 2 days
Soul Nm! 45 Percy Sledge - Behind Closed Doors / If This Is The Last Time On Cap USD $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS~IF THIS IS IT~COVER EX~4 TRACK 12" EX USD $3.57 [0 bids]
Ann Peebles "If this is heaven" Sealed Hi Records Soul R&B LP USD $9.50 Buy It Now 2 days
DIMPLES HARRIS doowop 45 IF YOU'LL BE TRUE THIS IS I DO BELIEVE Crest VG++ e9065 USD $26.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Ann Peebles, If This Is Heaven, Very Good USD $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
JAMIE WILDE IF THIS IS LOVE DPQ6078 EP wz5274 USD $2.99 [0 bids]
SAW DOCTORS If This Is Rock And Roll I Want My Old Job Back LP VINYL 13 Track USD $21.80 Buy It Now 2 days
If This Is Love I'D Rather Have The Blues [CD New] USD $10.40 Buy It Now 2 days
If This Is House I Want My Money Back 3 - Various Artist (CD Used Very Good) USD $13.13 Buy It Now 2 days
LAYTON AND JOHNSTONE THIS IS HEAVEN & IF I HAD MY WAY COLUMBIA 5651 USD $3.25 Buy It Now 3 days
THE SAW DOCTORS_If This Is Rock And Roll_used CD_ships from AUSTRALIA_J8 USD $9.19 Buy It Now 3 days
Ann Peebles - If This Is Heaven, Original Pressing, LP, NM USD $10.00 [0 bids]
The Saturday's - If This Is Love Rare CD Single USD $3.88 [0 bids]
Fantastic Four: BYOF / If this is love 7" 45rpm vinyl record 11v USD $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
DAVID ALLAN COE "TOMORROW'S ANOTHER DAY / IF THIS IS JUST A GAME" 45 7" SINGLE USD $4.97 Buy It Now 3 days
JACK GREENE 45 If This Is Love/Whole World Comes To Me decca nm USD $4.25 Buy It Now 3 days
J J 12" Vinyl IF THIS IS LOVE USD $11.69 Buy It Now 3 days
The Precisions If This Is Love/You'll Soon 45 RPM VG+ Drew Records Northern Soul USD $55.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Motion City Soundtrack Even If It Kills Me CD Broken Heart This Is for Real USD $1.29 [0 bids]
Huey Lewis & The News - If This Is It / Change Of Heart 45 1983 VG+ PS is VG+ USD $1.99 Buy It Now 3 days
~ 2 1994 THE SAW DOCTORS CD's ~ IF THIS IS ROCK AND ROLL ~ ALL THE WAY FROM TUAM USD $11.02 [0 bids]
TONY MOORE IF THIS IS CALLED LOVE CD SINGLE 1992 WITH BEDLAM/IF THIS IS-VOCAL-PI USD $8.44 Buy It Now 3 days
HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS - IF THIS IS IT - 45 - Previously Owned By A Radio Station USD $0.75 [0 bids]
HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS - If This Is It b/w Change Of Heart 1983 USD $0.75 Buy It Now 3 days
Danny Wood Mint Vinyl Country Promo 45(1976)-If This Is Freedom(I Want Out) USD $4.25 Buy It Now 3 days
If This Is Love [12" VINYL] Vinyl USD $10.71 Buy It Now 4 days
JEANIE TRACY If This Is Love 7" VINYL Band Of Gypsies 7" Edit B/W Play Boys USD $5.44 Buy It Now 4 days
LEE GODDEN If This Is True 7" VINYL B/W Dance Mix (Cr001) UK Chart USD $5.44 Buy It Now 4 days
LEE GODDEN If This Is True 7" VINYL B/W Dance Mix (Cr001) Pic Sleeve UK Chart USD $6.48 Buy It Now 4 days
DANNY WOOD If This Is Freedom 7" VINYL Promo B/w I Won't Be Sleepin' Alone USD $4.08 Buy It Now 4 days
TONY MOORE If This Is Called Love 7" VINYL B/W Bedlam (Cvll3) Pic Sleeve UK USD $4.08 Buy It Now 4 days
J.J. If This Is Love 7" VINYL B/W Denim And Blue (6566097) Pic Sleeve Dutch Cbs USD $2.71 Buy It Now 4 days
AL CHANEY If This Is Love 7" VINYL Promo B/W Was Yesterday That Long Ago (1365) USD $4.08 Buy It Now 4 days
J.J. If This Is Love 7" VINYL B/W Denim In Blue (6566097) Pic Sleeve UK Issue USD $2.71 Buy It Now 4 days
FANTASTIC FOUR Sexy Lady 7" VINYL B/W If This Is Love (Wt55417) Stamp On Label USD $6.48 Buy It Now 4 days
MELISSA MANCHESTER If This Is Love 7" VINYL B/W Talk (Aaj1097) Stamp On A-Side USD $8.82 Buy It Now 4 days
LA TCHAK If This Is Love CD 5 Track Original Short Version B/W Bog Ron Remix USD $6.48 Buy It Now 4 days
J.J. If This Is Love CD 4 Track B/W Acoustic Version, Denim And Blue USD $6.48 Buy It Now 4 days
HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS - IF THIS IS IT - MINT- VINYL 12" SINGLE USD $6.49 Buy It Now 4 days
J.J. If This Is Love 12" VINYL 4 Track B/W Denim And Blue, If This Is Love USD $4.08 Buy It Now 4 days
DON JACK & THE DESIGN Back Chat 12" VINYL 4 Track B/w If This Is Love, Please USD $11.54 Buy It Now 4 days
JEANIE TRACY If This Is Love 12" VINYL 4 Track Band Of Gypsies Mix B/W Judge USD $4.08 Buy It Now 4 days
Rare Soul 45 Cleveland Robinson This is America/If I had a hammer Nosnibor 1005 USD $8.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Rock 45 Robert Gordon With Link Wray - Sea Cruise / If This Is Wrong On Private USD $3.00 [0 bids]
First Born: If This Is Our Last Time / Hey Cloud 45 - Soul USD $6.00 Buy It Now 4 days
45RPM Jack Greene If This is Love 42el USD $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Precisions "If This Is Love" Northern Soul 45 Drew WLP mp3 USD $7.99 [1 bids]
Orlons: Close Enough for Lonesome /If This is Having a Good Time [Unplayed Copy] USD $6.97 Buy It Now 4 days
Saturdays If This Is This Love Framed Gold Disc Display Vinyl (C1) USD $90.88 Buy It Now 4 days
ANDY RUSSELL This Is The Night b/w If You Were There (Original 1946 U.S. 10inch) USD $9.99 [0 bids]
USD $14.99 Buy It Now
IF THIS IS HOUSE I WANT MY MONEY BACK 3 - CD NEW+ USD $24.35 Buy It Now 5 days
Ann Peebles If This is Heaven Rare Soul LP Cream US Label USD $19.46 Buy It Now 5 days
Saw Doctors If This Is Rock And Roll I Want My Old Job... CD (CDLP) UK USD $22.71 Buy It Now 5 days
If This Is Love...I'd Rather Have the Blues by Various Artists USD $18.32 Buy It Now 5 days
ANN PEEBLES - 2 NEW CD's - Handwriting Is On The Wall / If This Is Heaven USD $12.97 Buy It Now 5 days
If This Is House I Want My Money Back, Vol. 3 by Various Artists USD $24.77 Buy It Now 5 days
If This Is Heaven [Digipak] by Ann Peebles USD $20.70 Buy It Now 5 days
HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS- IF THIS IS IT/ CHANGE OF HEART 45 RPM SINGLE USD $4.99 Buy It Now 5 days
If This Is Heaven Ann Peebles Audio CD USD $13.50 Buy It Now 5 days
THE PRECISIONS northern soul 45 If This Is Love / You'll Soon Be Gone ~ Drew USD $5.99 [0 bids]
ANDY RUSSELL "THIS IS THE NIGHT IF YOU WERE THERE" 1946 CAPITOL 78 RPM VG+ USD $6.00 Buy It Now 5 days
If This Is Love VIP [Single] by DC Breaks USD $23.60 Buy It Now 5 days
IF THIS IS HELL THEN I'M LUCKY [USED CD] USD $10.39 Buy It Now 5 days
Ann Peebles - If This Is Heaven NEW CD USD $10.01 Buy It Now 5 days
IF THIS IS HEAVEN [DIGIPAK] [USED CD] USD $10.39 Buy It Now 5 days
Randy Edelman If This Is Love 7" Arista AS0393 EX 1979 US pressing, demo, If Thi USD $8.43 Buy It Now 5 days
Saturdays If This Is This Love Framed Silver Disc Display Vinyl (C1) USD $77.90 Buy It Now 5 days
IF THIS IS HOUSE I WANT MY MONEY BACK, VOL. 2 [USED CD] USD $15.50 Buy It Now 5 days
CHARLIE PICKETT & THE EGGS - If This Is Love/Slow Death - Open Records - 45RPM USD $19.99 Buy It Now 6 days
BRENDA LEE-Mint Vinyl 45 (1971)-If This Is Our Last Time/Everybody's Reaching Ou USD $3.50 Buy It Now 6 days

More places to buy IF music online Buy IF & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for IF DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

IF This Is If ratings distribution

IF This Is If reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of IF "This Is If"