THIS IS IF

Terry Smith - Guitar

Record Label: Brain
Catalogue No: 201.005
Country of Origin: Germany

1973 German only 9-track LP on the Brain label issued as part of the 'This Is' series. The front laminated picture sleeve shows some ringwear colouration on the back with some minor edge scuffing, but the vinyl is flawless & mint- A staggering find!

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

IF MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy IF This Is If Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
If 3If 3
If 2If 2
Import · Limited Edition
Repertoire 2006

Huey Lewis & the News "If This Is It" CHRYSALIS Oz 7" USD $3.45 Buy It Now
Saw Doctors - If This Is Rock And Roll, I Want My Old J... - Saw Doctors CD LAVG USD $9.48 Buy It Now
Dax Riggs-If This Is Hell Then I'm Lucky CD NEW USD $15.36 Buy It Now
DAVID ALLEN COE dj 45 IF THIS IS JUST A GAME mono / stereo ~ VG+ / VG c+w USD $2.80 Buy It Now 6m 13s
David Allan Coe Tommorrow's Another day/If this is just a game 7" vinyl columbia USD $4.99 Buy It Now 58m 7s
BRENDA LEE "IF THIS IS OUR LAST NIGHT/Everybody's" DECCA 32848 (1971) 45rpm SNGL USD $3.00 Buy It Now 3h 57m
DAX RIGGS - IF THIS IS HELL THEM I'M LUCKY NEW CD USD $12.82 Buy It Now 6h 23m
ANN PEEBLES - IF THIS IS HEAVEN NEW CD USD $11.75 Buy It Now 6h 24m
Pop Promo Nm! 45 Dennis Tracy - (If You Haven'T Guessed By Now) This Is A Love S USD $5.00 Buy It Now 7h 26m
JACK GREENE if this is love 7" WS EX/ usa decca USD $11.22 Buy It Now 7h 41m
MARGARET WHITING-IF THIS IS GOODBYE-LONDON DJ 45 M- USD $2.00 Buy It Now 9h 31m
JEANIE TRACY If This Is Love 7" Ps, Band Of Gypsies 7 Inch Edit B/W Play Boys B USD $6.23 Buy It Now 10h 29m
JEANIE TRACY If This Is Love 7" VINYL UK Pulse 8 1994 Band Of Gypsies 7" Edit USD $5.23 Buy It Now 11h 57m
MELISSA MANCHESTER If This Is Love 7" VINYL South African Arista 1980 B/W Talk USD $6.23 Buy It Now 11h 57m
DANNY WOOD If This Is Freedom 7" VINYL US London 1976 Promo B/w I Won't Be USD $3.92 Buy It Now 12h
TONY MOORE If This Is Called Love 7" VINYL UK Issue Pressed In France Cavell USD $3.92 Buy It Now 12h
J.J. If This Is Love 7" VINYL Dutch Cbs 1991 B/W Denim And Blue (6566097) Pic USD $2.61 Buy It Now 12h
AL CHANEY If This Is Love 7" VINYL US Chart Promo B/W Was Yesterday That Long USD $3.92 Buy It Now 12h 2m
J.J. If This Is Love CD UK Cbs 1991 4 Track B/W Acoustic Version, Denim USD $6.23 Buy It Now 12h 50m
LA TCHAK If This Is Love CD German Arcade 1999 5 Track Original Short Version USD $6.23 Buy It Now 12h 52m
ROBERT GORDON Fire 7" VINYL UK Private Stock 1978 B/W If This Is Wrong (Fvt145) USD $12.40 Buy It Now 12h 55m
BRENDA LEE If This Is Our Last Time 7" VINYL UK Mca 1972 4 Prong Label Design USD $12.40 Buy It Now 12h 55m
J.J. If This Is Love 7" VINYL UK Issue Pressed In Holland Cbs 1991 B/W Denim In USD $2.61 Buy It Now 12h 56m
LEE GODDEN If This Is True 7" VINYL UK Chart 1984 B/W Dance Mix (Cr001) USD $5.23 Buy It Now 13h
LEE GODDEN If This Is True 7" VINYL UK Chart 1984 B/W Dance Mix (Cr001) Pic USD $6.23 Buy It Now 13h 2m
PRECISIONS EP: "IF THIS IS LOVE" plus 3 (2006 PRESSING) on INFERNO DREW REPLICA USD $18.70 [0 bids]
If This Is Love J.J. UK 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) 6566096 CBS 1991 USD $13.65 Buy It Now 21h 51m
J.J. If This Is Love 7" vinyl single record Dutch 6566097 CBS 1991 USD $12.40 Buy It Now 22h 17m
HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS "IF THIS IS IT" 45 RPM VINYL W/SLEEVE VINTAGE RARE USD $7.50 Buy It Now 23h
Vintage 45 Lynn Anderson If This is Love & Too Much of You Chart Records USD $3.39 Buy It Now 1 day
THE SAW DOCTORS cassettes if this is rock n roll i want my old job back USD $3.73 Buy It Now 1 day
FEARGAL SHARKEY "IF THIS IS LOVE" VIRGIN 1988 PROMO - 2 TRACK 12" VINYL SINGLE USD $1.99 Buy It Now 1 day
RELAPSE / IF THIS IS RIGHT 7" Split 'EP' 1991 CONVERSION #9 M- Vinyl w/ Insert USD $29.68 Buy It Now 1 day
Classics If Only The Sky Was A Mirror / Gosh But This Is Love Vinyl 45 RPM USD $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Mel Street - Close Enough For Lonesome / If This Is Having A Good Time USD $1.99 Buy It Now 1 day
HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS - If This Is It - Ex Con 7" Single Chrysalis CHS 2803 USD $4.97 Buy It Now 1 day
Dc Breaks - If This Is Love [Vinyl New] USD $11.05 Buy It Now 1 day
The Saw Doctors - If This Is Rock'n'Roll, I Want My Old Job Back (1994 CD ALBUM) USD $4.37 Buy It Now 1 day
ANN PEEBLES CD If This Is Heaven 2014 Digi-Pack SEALED 10 Track Album USD $9.92 Buy It Now 2 days
HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS - IF THIS IS IT / CHANGE OF HEART - 7" SINGLE 45 T USD $2.29 Buy It Now 2 days
Huey Lewis and The News - If This Is It - Gatefold double pack single USD $3.12 [0 bids]
The Precisions If this is love Killer DETROIT Northern Soul Dancer 45 ON DREW USD $34.90 Buy It Now 2 days
TONY MOORE cd single no case IF THIS IS CALLED LOVE 4 TRACK used USD $3.48 Buy It Now 2 days
Jeanie Tracy-If this is love-1994 12" single USD $7.47 Buy It Now 2 days
Lynette West 45 if she doesn't want you/this is were PR USD $4.68 Buy It Now 2 days
MELISSA MANCHESTER Japan 1980 7"45 IF THIS IS LOVE USD $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Ann Peebles - If This Is Heaven (Hi HLP-6002) USD $5.99 [0 bids]
Ann Peebles - If This Is Heaven (Hi 6002) ('77) USD $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
J. J. " IF THIS IS LOVE " EX 45 RPM USD $0.62 [0 bids]
ANN PEEBLES if this is heaven LP Mint- HLP 6002 Hi USA Soul Funk 1977 Original USD $16.00 Buy It Now 3 days
PERCY SLEDGE: If This Is The Last Time / Mono 45 (dj) Soul USD $6.00 Buy It Now 3 days
ANN PEEBLES - IF THIS IS HEAVEN/WHEN I'M IN YOUR ARMS 45 RPM 1977 USD $3.22 Buy It Now 3 days
Huey Lewis "If This Is It/Change Of Heart" Picture Sleeve 45 RPM Record USD $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS If This Is It (1982 UK vinyl 7" single) EX+/EX condition USD $1.56 Buy It Now 3 days
Huey Lewis & the News, If This Is It ~ 1984 Chrysalis 45 +PS USD $2.77 Buy It Now 3 days
Huey Lewis & The News Collection CD Power of Love Stuck With You If This Is It USD $11.34 Buy It Now 4 days
45 HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS IF THIS IS IT / CHANGE OF HEART PS 44 USD $7.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PERSUADERS 45 If This Is What You Call Love (I Don't Want No Part Of It) - NM USD $8.00 Buy It Now 4 days
If This Is All We're Going To Be Luca Brasi CD USD $55.20 Buy It Now 4 days
Robert Gordon - Sea Cruise / If This Is Wrong 45 Private Stock VG+ 1978 USD $6.00 Buy It Now 4 days
J.J. if this is love 656609 6 cbs 1991 12" PS EX/EX USD $13.71 Buy It Now 4 days
JACK GREENE - The Whole World Comes To Me / If This Is Love 1970 (NM) Country 7" USD $2.99 [0 bids]
J.J. If This Is Love 12" VINYL Dutch Cbs 1991 4 Track B/W Denim And Blue, If USD $3.92 Buy It Now 4 days
JEANIE TRACY If This Is Love 12" VINYL UK Pulse 8 1994 4 Track Band Of Gypsies USD $3.92 Buy It Now 4 days
COMPLIMENTS OF GUS IF THIS IS THE END 13 TRACK CD - NEAR MINT - LN USD $12.66 Buy It Now 4 days
HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS / IF THIS IS IT 1983 CHRYSALIS USD $2.88 Buy It Now 4 days
northern soul 45 eddie spencer- if this is love [ arc] USD $187.13 [0 bids]
NEW If This Is House I Want My Money Back 3 (Vinyl) USD $29.12 Buy It Now 4 days
HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS - IF THIS IS IT - PROMO 45 WPS USD $5.99 Buy It Now 5 days
If This is Life, Keren Peles (2006), ???* ?- ?? ??? ????? USD $12.46 Buy It Now 5 days
THIS IS BOBBY GOLDSBORO VINYL LP -SUNSET RECORDS IF YOU WAIT FOR LOVE STEREO USD $9.00 Buy It Now 5 days
If This Is House I Want My Money Back 2 [Analog] If This Is House I Want My Mone USD $36.74 Buy It Now 5 days
VINYL 7" SINGLE - IF THIS IS IT - HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS - CHS2803 USD $8.72 Buy It Now 5 days
The Saw Doctors - If This Is Rock And Roll I Want My Old Job Back (CD 1993) USD $4.98 [0 bids]
If This Is It Huey Lewis & The News 7" vinyl single record UK CHS2803 USD $8.66 Buy It Now 5 days
Jeanie Tracy - If This Is Love - Pulse 8 - 1994 #152726 USD $3.73 Buy It Now 5 days
Andy Russell - This is the night / If You Were there 78 Record with CARL KRESS USD $2.03 Buy It Now 5 days
Saw Doctors - If this is rock and roll, I want my old j... - Saw Doctors CD YCVG USD $23.48 Buy It Now 5 days
HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS - If This Is It - Ex 7" Single USD $4.98 Buy It Now 6 days
HUEY LEWIS & NEWS "IF THIS IS IT / CHANGE OF HEART" 45 USD $2.00 Buy It Now 6 days
ROBERT GORDON LINK WRAY Fire / If This Is Wrong 45 with PicSleeve from 1978 USD $5.99 Buy It Now 6 days
1977 Ann Peebles If This Is Heaven LP USD $12.99 [0 bids]
USD $17.00 Buy It Now
JEANIE TRACY - IF THIS IS LOVE 12" VINYL PULSE8 RECORDS, 12LOSE63 33RPM (1994) USD $1.24 [0 bids]
Peebles, Ann-If This Is Heaven...Plus CD NEW USD $14.15 Buy It Now 6 days
MEMPHIS SOUL BLUES LP: ANN PEEBLES If This Is Heaven HI HLP-6002 Willie Mitchell USD $14.99 Buy It Now 6 days
HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS - IF THIS IS IT - 7" 45 VINYL RECORD 1983 USD $2.98 Buy It Now 6 days
Andy Russell-This is The Night/If You Were There-Vintage Capitol LP Record USD $15.65 Buy It Now 6 days
If This Is Hell Then I'm Lucky by Dax Riggs (CD, Feb-2008, Fat Possum) USD $16.61 Buy It Now 7 days
Soul Nm! 45 Percy Sledge - Behind Closed Doors / If This Is The Last Time On Cap USD $5.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Sherry Connors If This Is Love / Maybe This Year RON-CRIS 45 Vinyl Record 59v USD $50.00 Buy It Now 7 days
DIMPLES HARRIS doowop 45 IF YOU'LL BE TRUE THIS IS I DO BELIEVE Crest VG++ e9065 USD $26.00 Buy It Now 7 days
If This Is Love I'D Rather Have The Blues [CD New] USD $9.87 Buy It Now 7 days
NORTHERN SOUL 45. THE PRECISIONS-IF THIS IS LOVE/YOU'LL SOON BE GONE/DREW 1003 USD $30.00 Buy It Now 7 days
If This Is Heaven - Ann Peebles Compact Disc USD $12.24 Buy It Now 7 days
If This Is Heaven Plus Audio CD USD $43.55 Buy It Now 7 days
LAYTON AND JOHNSTONE THIS IS HEAVEN & IF I HAD MY WAY COLUMBIA 5651 USD $3.12 Buy It Now 7 days
The Saw Doctors - If This Is Rock'n'Roll, I Want My Old Job Back (1994 CD ALBUM) USD $6.23 Buy It Now 7 days
Manic Street Preachers - This Is My Truth Tell Me Yours CD Album If You Tolerate USD $2.48 Buy It Now 7 days
THE SAW DOCTORS_If This Is Rock And Roll_used CD_ships from AUSTRALIA_J8 USD $9.21 Buy It Now 7 days
DID I SHAVE MY LEGS FOR THIS? DEANA CARTER CD STRAWBERRY WINE IF THIS IS LOVE USD $5.00 Buy It Now 8 days

More places to buy IF music online Buy IF & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

IF This Is If ratings distribution

IF This Is If reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of IF "This Is If"