THIS IS IF

Terry Smith - Guitar

Record Label: Brain
Catalogue No: 201.005
Country of Origin: Germany

1973 German only 9-track LP on the Brain label issued as part of the 'This Is' series. The front laminated picture sleeve shows some ringwear colouration on the back with some minor edge scuffing, but the vinyl is flawless & mint- A staggering find!

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

Buy IF This Is If Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
If 2If 2
Limited Edition
Repertoire 2006
$9.36
If 3If 3
Limited Edition · Remastered
Repertoire 2007
$7.99

SCREAMING MEEMEES IF THIS IS PARADISE RARE CASSETTE TAPE! FLYING NUN USD $26.47 Buy It Now 1h 42m
The Saw Doctors - If This Is Rock And Roll I Want My Old Job Back - CD - 1991 USD $4.00 [0 bids]
J J ~ If This Is Love ~ 12" Single PS USD $3.30 Buy It Now 4h 12m
Manic Street Preachers - This Is My Truth Tell Me Yours CD Album If You Tolerate USD $2.66 Buy It Now 4h 37m
THE SAW DOCTORS_If This Is Rock And Roll_used CD_ships from AUSTRALIA_J8 USD $9.08 Buy It Now 4h 45m
NORTHERN SOUL THE PRECISIONS if this is love DREW 1003 GREAT!!! USD $29.00 Buy It Now 5h 51m
COMPLIMENTS OF GUS IF THIS IS THE END 13 TRACK CD - NEAR MINT - LN USD $12.48 Buy It Now 6h 17m
HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS - Sports CD ( Want a New Drug, If This is it ) USD $3.99 Buy It Now 7h 50m
Andy Russell - This is The Night/If You Were There - Capitol Record Album USD $12.25 Buy It Now 8h 6m
Andy Russell This is the Night / If You Were There 78 Capitol CLEANED E!!! USD $8.79 Buy It Now 10h 6m
Ann Peebles - If this is heaven - Hi Records - LP USD $20.05 [0 bids]
DAVID ALLAN COE "TOMORROW'S ANOTHER DAY / IF THIS IS JUST A GAME" 45 7" SINGLE USD $4.97 Buy It Now 11h 22m
JACK GREENE 45 If This Is Love/Whole World Comes To Me decca nm USD $4.25 Buy It Now 11h 51m
The Precisions If This Is Love/You'll Soon 45 RPM VG+ Drew Records Northern Soul USD $55.00 Buy It Now 12h 36m
45 RPM 7" Record Huey Lewis & The News If This Is It & Change Of Heart VS4 42803 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 13h 23m
Huey Lewis & The News - If This Is It / Change Of Heart 45 1983 VG+ PS is VG+ USD $2.99 Buy It Now 13h 41m
45< USD $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
EDDIE SPENCER If This Is Love (I'd Rather Be Lonely) Uk 7" single 1976 ex+ USD $86.93 Buy It Now 1 day
J.J. - If This Is Love - 1991 Holland - CBS - 656609 6 - 12" Single USD $4.75 Buy It Now 1 day
Jeanie Tracy(CD Single)Jeanie Tracy - IF THIS IS LOVE--New USD $9.08 Buy It Now 1 day
Ann Peebles: If This is Heaven / When I'm in Your Arms [Unplayed Copy] USD $14.97 Buy It Now 1 day
Huey Lewis & The News If This Is It UK 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) USD $14.63 Buy It Now 1 day
Rare Soul 45 Cleveland Robinson This is America/If I had a hammer Nosnibor 1005 USD $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
If This Is It Huey Lewis & The News UK 7" vinyl single record CHS2803 USD $13.29 Buy It Now 1 day
Precisions ~ If This Is Love / You'll Soon Be Gone ~ Drew northern soul 45 VG+ USD $20.99 [0 bids]
USD $34.00 Buy It Now
JEANIE TRACY - If this is love - 1994 UK 4-track 12" vinyl single USD $18.24 Buy It Now 1 day
JACK GREENE - The Whole World Comes To Me / If This Is Love 1970 (NM) Country 7" USD $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MITTY COLLIER IF THIS IS LAST TIME/CHANGE PLACES 45 Funk Soul 7512 PROMO EX USD $14.22 Buy It Now 1 day
ANN PEEBLES If This Is Heaven 2009 US 10-track promo test CD USD $6.67 Buy It Now 1 day
Orlons: Close Enough for Lonesome /If This is Having a Good Time [Unplayed Copy] USD $5.97 Buy It Now 1 day
Huey Lewis and the News -VS4 42803 - If This Is It / Change of Heart 45 USD $2.95 Buy It Now 1 day
The Saw Doctors - If This Is Rock And Roll, I Want My Old Job Back NEW SEALED CD USD $37.55 Buy It Now 1 day
Lynn Anderson If This is Love / Too Much of You 7" 45 Chart country VG USD $4.79 Buy It Now 1 day
VARIOUS ARTISTS : If This Is House I Want M CD USD $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
J.J. - IF THIS IS LOVE - 1991 UK CD SINGLE - JJ - JAN JOHNSTON USD $2.66 Buy It Now 2 days
If This Is Heaven USD $14.11 Buy It Now 2 days
ANN PEEBLES - 2 NEW CD's - Handwriting Is On The Wall / If This Is Heaven USD $12.97 Buy It Now 2 days
HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS,IF THIS IS IT (INCLUDES TWO FREE TRACKS),EX/EX,4 Track, USD $2.66 [0 bids]
HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS- IF THIS IS IT/ CHANGE OF HEART 45 RPM SINGLE USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
huey lewis and the news if this is it 7" 45 rpm USD $6.95 Buy It Now 2 days
DAX RIGGS - IF THIS IS HELL THEN I'M LUCKY USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $13.02 Buy It Now 2 days
Randy Edelman If This Is Love 7" Arista AS0393 EX 1979 US pressing, demo, If Thi USD $8.68 Buy It Now 2 days
JIM BRICKMAN Destiny CD "MINT" IF YOU WILL BUY 1 OF JIM'S CD'S THIS IS GREAT USD $1.75 Buy It Now 2 days
J.J. If This Is Love CD UK Cbs 1991 4 Track B/W Acoustic Version, Denim USD $6.67 Buy It Now 2 days
SHEILA ELLIS teen rocker45 PEACE OF MIND / IF THIS IS LOVE mint minus vinyl F660 USD $15.95 Buy It Now 2 days
SAW DOCTORS If This Is Rock And Roll I Want My Old Job Back CD UK Solid 1992 15 USD $6.67 Buy It Now 2 days
JEANIE TRACY - IF THIS IS LOVE 12" VINYL PULSE8 RECORDS, 12LOSE63 33RPM (1994) USD $1.06 [0 bids]
THE SATURDAYS - IF THIS IS LOVE - UK 2 TRACK CD SINGLE USD $3.33 Buy It Now 3 days
PRECISIONS "IF THIS IS LOVE (I'D RATHER BE LONELY)" KILLER NORTHERN SOUL USD $12.02 Buy It Now 3 days
SCREAMING MEEMEES If This Is Paradise I'll Take A Bag 12"LP- NZ Press L37415 USD $55.20 Buy It Now 3 days
*** THE PRESICIONS *** IF THIS IS LOVE ** SUCH MISERY **NM *NORTHERN SOUL USD $9.35 Buy It Now 3 days
Northern Soul 45 PRECISIONS If This Is Love DREW HEAR USD $11.00 [4 bids]
BRENDA LEE If This Is Our Last Time/Everybody's Reaching Out For Someone 7" 45 USD $1.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Guy Finley "Let It Show/If This is My Moment" 45 nPROMO in Stereo USD $4.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Country 45 Dick Williams - I Made A Million Mistakes / If This Is Sin On Rca Vic USD $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Jamie Principle & Kelli Rich - If This Is Love 12" VG+ FTI41T Vinyl 1995 Record USD $8.00 Buy It Now 3 days
SEALED ANN PEEBLES: If this Is Heaven LP CREAM RECORDS HLP6002 US 1977 USD $22.39 Buy It Now 3 days
MARGARET WHITING If This Is Goodbye/Somewhere There's Love 45 Rpm Rec USD $6.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Huey Lewis and the News If this is it 45RPM (Near Mint Condition) USD $4.54 Buy It Now 3 days
Dax Riggs - If This Is Hell Then I'm Lucky [New CD] Digipack Packaging USD $12.94 Buy It Now 3 days
HUEY LEWIS. IF THIS IS IT. 1983 CHRYSALIS RECORDS. 7" SINGLE & COVER USD $4.00 Buy It Now 4 days
HUEY LEWIS best HITS cd POWER OF LOVE heart rock n roll NEW DRUG if this is it USD $11.99 Buy It Now 4 days
HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS_If This Is It_used 45 VINYL_7"_ships from AUS!_J2c USD $9.08 Buy It Now 4 days
The Saturdays - Chasing Lights (2008) CD Album ft. If This Is Love USD $4.01 Buy It Now 4 days
Shirley Brown - If This Is Goodbye / After Tonight - Black Diamond BD-7-1001 Ex USD $10.69 Buy It Now 4 days
1991 - DOWNTOWN SCIENCE - BIG YELLOW 12-INCH - IF I WAS / THIS IS A VISIT USD $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Huey Lewis "If This Is It/Change Of Heart" Picture Sleeve! NEW! NICEST COPY eBAY USD $5.99 Buy It Now 4 days
TONY MOORE-If This Is Called Love-7" Vinyl Record Single 45rpm-CVLL 31-1992 USD $5.34 Buy It Now 4 days
Country 45 Lynn Anderson - If This Is Love / Too Much Of You On Chart USD $5.00 Buy It Now 4 days
HUEY LEWIS_If This Is It_used 45 VINYL_7"_ships from AUS!_L1C USD $9.08 Buy It Now 4 days
northern soul PHIL PARRY If This Is Good-Bye ST. CLAIR 009 listen! USD $50.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Northern Soul, R&B, Eddie Spencer, If This Is Love ( I'd Rather Be Lonely ) USD $12.56 [5 bids]
If This Is Love 2x12 Vinyl (Jamie Principle feat Kelli Rich) FTI41TP (ID:14931) USD $10.00 Buy It Now 4 days
HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS - IF THIS IS IT - PORTUGAL 45 SINGLE USD $10.00 Buy It Now 4 days
HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS - If This Is It - 1982 UK 7" USD $9.35 Buy It Now 4 days
THE SAW DOCTORS = {CD - 15 TRACKS} = IF THIS IS ROCK AND ROLL, I WANT MY OLD USD $4.00 [0 bids]
Huey Lewis and the News 45 RPM If This is It / Change of Heart, Huey Lewis and t USD $12.99 Buy It Now 4 days
SHEILA ELLIS "If This Is Love", "Piece Of Mind" San Records Houston Texas USD $7.99 Buy It Now 4 days
HUEY LEWIS & NEWS: IF THIS IS IT / CHANGE OF HEART USD $3.20 Buy It Now 4 days
Promo CD,Darryl Worley, If Something Should Happen, This Is A Great CD!!!!!!! USD $0.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Danny Wood If This is Freedom (I want Out) US 45 PROMO London 242 2:52 USD $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Huey Lewis and The News If This Is It / Change Of Heart 45RPM Vinyl VG+ USD $1.50 Buy It Now 4 days
PERSUADERS: THANKS FOR LOVING ME & IF THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL LOVE 1972 VG++ 45 USD $11.00 Buy It Now 4 days
45 RPM RECORD / HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS / CHANGE OF HEART & IF THIS IS IT / ROCK USD $6.99 Buy It Now 4 days
FIRST BORN: If This Is Our Last Time / Mono 45 (dj, 70s Soul) Soul USD $6.00 Buy It Now 4 days
FIRST BORN "IF THIS IS OUR LAST TIME c/w HEY CLOUD" 70's DANCER USD $29.41 Buy It Now 4 days
HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS - IF THIS IS IT - 7" Vinyl Record : EX (p362) USD $2.66 Buy It Now 5 days
J.J. If This Is Love UK 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) 6566096 CBS 1991 USD $14.63 Buy It Now 5 days
J.J. If This Is Love Dutch 7" vinyl single record 6566097 CBS 1991 USD $13.29 Buy It Now 5 days
(GP359) Ox Eagle Lion Man, If This Is A Man - 2009 DJ CD USD $4.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Precisions-If This Is Love (I'd Rather Be Lonely) 7" 45-Made In Detroit, MID 3, USD $17.32 Buy It Now 5 days
J.J. - IF THIS IS LOVE 7" VINYL PS USD $7.34 Buy It Now 5 days
Lynn Anderson 45 If This Is Love / Too Much Of You - Chart VG USD $3.00 Buy It Now 5 days
JAN JOHNSTON JJ IF THIS IS LOVE UK 1991 7" VINYL - MINT CONDITION USD $6.67 Buy It Now 5 days
(105L) OX.Eagle.Lion.Man, If This Is A Man - DJ CD USD $2.13 Buy It Now 5 days
ANN PEEBLES If This Is Heaven Hi NM '77 You're Gonna Make Me Cry I'M SO THANKFUL USD $24.99 Buy It Now 5 days
PRECISIONS - IF THIS IS LOVE RARE UK 1967" NORTHERN Soul KILLER  See Description USD $50.81 [0 bids]
ROBERT GORDON with LINK WRAY 45 Sea Cruise / If This Is Wrong - NM USD $5.00 Buy It Now 5 days
The PBJs-I Wonder If This Is How Dogs Feel (CD-RP) CD NEW USD $13.74 Buy It Now 5 days
HUEY LEWIS & NEWS "IF THIS IS IT / CHANGE OF HEART" 45 MINT USD $3.00 Buy It Now 5 days

More places to buy IF music online Buy IF & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

IF This Is If ratings distribution

IF This Is If reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of IF "This Is If"