THIS IS IF

Terry Smith - Guitar

Record Label: Brain
Catalogue No: 201.005
Country of Origin: Germany

1973 German only 9-track LP on the Brain label issued as part of the 'This Is' series. The front laminated picture sleeve shows some ringwear colouration on the back with some minor edge scuffing, but the vinyl is flawless & mint- A staggering find!

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

IF MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy IF This Is If Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Europe 1972Europe 1972
Repertoire 1997

Donna Douglas - The Message in a Bottle / If this is Love - Piccadilly 7N35031 USD $2.25 Buy It Now 1h 38m
HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS - If This Is It - 1983 VG++ with PICTURE SLEEVE USD $2.32 Buy It Now 6h 10m
David Allan Coe If This Is Just A Game 1978 Promo 45 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 6h 16m
Rock Promo 45 Brenda Lee - If This Is Our Last Time / Everybody'S Reaching Out F USD $5.00 Buy It Now 10h 3m
American Tears DRIVE SHE SAID If this is Love PROMO CD Single MICHAEL BOLTON 89 USD $23.74 Buy It Now 10h 3m
Lofreq-if this is the best ya got...we want our souls back. CD NEW USD $12.80 Buy It Now 11h 14m
or-if-is-this Is CD NEW USD $14.76 Buy It Now 13h 59m
Precisions:If this is love (I'd rather be lonely) One sided disc. Soul Re-Issue USD $12.87 Buy It Now 14h 9m
DC Breaks - If This Is Love [New Vinyl] UK - Import USD $12.62 Buy It Now 17h 24m
Huey Lewis and The News If This is It-change of Heart Single 7" W/P USD $2.19 Buy It Now 22h 47m
Sunset Is A Battle-....As if This is What You Wanted CD NEW USD $14.03 Buy It Now 23h
Amanda Kitchens-`If This Is Love, Kill Me Now` CD NEW USD $19.54 Buy It Now 23h
New Music Record Luca Brasi "If This Is All We're Going To Be" CD USD $12.61 Buy It Now 1 day
PRECISIONS "IF THIS IS LOVE (I'D RATHER BE LONELY)" KILLER NORTHERN SOUL USD $11.57 Buy It Now 1 day
ANN PEEBLES-Fully Sealed IF THIS IS HEAVEN Album-Funk-Northern Soul-NO BAR CODE USD $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Billy Joe Royal If This Is The Last Time WLP 45 From Co Vault Unopened Box * USD $1.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Saw Doctors : If This Is Rock and Roll I Want My Old Job Back CD (1991) ORIGINAL USD $5.14 Buy It Now 1 day
VARIOUS ARTISTS - IF THIS IS HOUSE I WANT MY MONEY BACK, VOL. 2 USED - VERY GOOD USD $15.73 Buy It Now 1 day
ZEROSCAPE - AND IF THIS IS THE END I WILL * NEW CD USD $16.70 Buy It Now 1 day
VARIOUS ARTISTS - IF THIS IS HOUSE I WANT MY MONEY BACK, VOL. 2 NEW CD USD $19.07 Buy It Now 1 day
VARIOUS ARTISTS - IF THIS IS HOUSE I WANT MY MONEY BACK, VOL. 3 NEW CD USD $23.51 Buy It Now 1 day
Huey Lewis And The News - If This Is It - 4 Track EP Import USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MARK MARKHAM - IF THIS IS LOVE Private Athens LP US PSYCH GARAGE ROCK EX rare!! USD $25.73 [0 bids]
RANDY EDELMAN - A Potato In The Rain / If This Is Love - PROMO COPY - 45rpm USD $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PRECISIONS IF THIS IS LOVE (I'D RATHER BE LONELY)/SUCH MISERY DREW RI NORTHERN USD $10.28 Buy It Now 2 days
Huey Lewis & The News - If This Is It (7" single) picture sleeve CHS 2803 USD $3.15 Buy It Now 2 days
CLEVELAND ROBINSON~THIS IS AMERICA~IF I HAD A HAMMER ~NOSNIBOR~ NORTHERN SOUL 45 USD $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
EDDIE SPENCER If This Is Love (I'd Rather Be Lonely) Uk 7" single 1976 ex+ USD $96.54 Buy It Now 2 days
Lynn Anderson - Too Much Of You / If This Is Love 45 VG+ 1967 PROMO USD $3.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ROBERT GORDON with LINK WRAY, USA 7" 45, SEA CRUISE~IF THIS IS WRONG USD $5.95 Buy It Now 2 days
THIS IS- IF on Brain Records (Metronome) German Issue 1973 RARE USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS 7'' SINGLE, 1982, CHRYSALIS, VS4 42803 if this is it USD $2.99 Buy It Now 2 days
HUEY LEWIS and the NEWS-If This is It/Change of Heart 1983 Chrysalis 45rpm VG+ V USD $2.99 Buy It Now 2 days
(GU35) Ox.Eagle.Lion.Man, If This Is A Man - 2009 DJ CD USD $2.56 Buy It Now 2 days
HUEY LEWIS IF THIS IS IT UNPLAYED NOS JUKEBOX 45 RPM RECORD W/PICTURE SLEEVE USD $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Huey Lewis & The News/If This Is It USD $3.74 Buy It Now 2 days
THE SCREAMING MEEMEES If This Is Paradise I'll Take The Bag Vinyl Record SIGNED USD $118.21 Buy It Now 2 days
7" Vinyl Record, Huey Lewis & the News, If this is it / Change of heart, c2803 USD $1.92 Buy It Now 2 days
PHIL PARRY~IF THIS IS GOOD BYE~CRY BABY CRY~ST CLAIR 009~~ NORTHERN SOUL 45 USD $99.99 Buy It Now 3 days
DAVID ALLEN COE dj 45 IF THIS IS JUST A GAME mono / stereo ~ VG+ / VG c+w USD $2.80 Buy It Now 3 days
1972 FIRST BORN IF THIS IS OUR LAST TIME PROMO 45 ATLANTIC 45-2872 FUNK/SOUL USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
David Allan Coe Tommorrow's Another day/If this is just a game 7" vinyl columbia USD $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS - IF THIS IS IT -VINYL 12" SINGLE UK A1/B1 USD $2.56 [0 bids]
ANN PEEBLES If This Is Heaven CDSOL-5044 CD JAPAN 2012 NEW USD $109.96 Buy It Now 3 days
Pop Promo Nm! 45 Dennis Tracy - (If You Haven'T Guessed By Now) This Is A Love S USD $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
JACK GREENE if this is love 7" WS EX/ usa decca USD $6.94 Buy It Now 3 days
BRENDA LEE "IF THIS IS OUR LAST NIGHT/Everybody's" DECCA 32848 (1971) 45rpm SNGL USD $3.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MARGARET WHITING-IF THIS IS GOODBYE-LONDON DJ 45 M- USD $2.00 Buy It Now 3 days
JEANIE TRACY If This Is Love 7" Ps, Band Of Gypsies 7 Inch Edit B/W Play Boys B USD $6.42 Buy It Now 3 days
HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS "IF THIS IS IT" 45 RPM VINYL W/SLEEVE VINTAGE RARE USD $6.00 Buy It Now 4 days
THE SAW DOCTORS cassettes if this is rock n roll i want my old job back USD $3.85 Buy It Now 4 days
45** WLP PROMO**FIRST BORN ATLANTIC RECORDS IF THIS IS OUR LAST TIME X 2 EX COPY USD $7.07 Buy It Now 4 days
45 SHIRLEY BROWN/BOBBY WOMACK MALACO RECORDS IF THIS IS GOODBYE / AINT NOTHIN USD $6.25 Buy It Now 4 days
FEARGAL SHARKEY "IF THIS IS LOVE" VIRGIN 1988 PROMO - 2 TRACK 12" VINYL SINGLE USD $1.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Precisions "If This Is Love" Northern Soul 45 Drew mp3 USD $7.99 [1 bids]
If This Is Love J.J. UK 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) 6566096 CBS 1991 USD $14.08 Buy It Now 4 days
If This Is It Huey Lewis & The News 7" vinyl single record UK CHS2803 USD $12.79 Buy It Now 4 days
Precisions NORTHERN SOUL 45 If This is Love / You'll Soon Be Gone USD $24.98 Buy It Now 4 days
J.J. 7" vinyl single record If This Is Love Dutch 6566097 CBS 1991 USD $12.79 Buy It Now 4 days
FEARGAL SHARKEY - IF THIS IS LOVE 45 DJs RECORD - PROMO - VIRGIN 99339 - NM USD $3.00 Buy It Now 4 days
*RARE 70s SOUL*ANN PEEBLES If This Is Heaven HI Records H-77502 USD $20.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Classics If Only The Sky Was A Mirror / Gosh But This Is Love Vinyl 45 RPM USD $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Mel Street - Close Enough For Lonesome / If This Is Having A Good Time USD $1.99 Buy It Now 4 days
HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS - If This Is It - Ex DOUBLE 7" USD $6.42 Buy It Now 4 days
HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS - If This Is It - Ex Con 7" Single Chrysalis CHS 2803 USD $5.12 Buy It Now 5 days
DC Breaks - If This Is Love [New Vinyl] UK - Import USD $9.49 Buy It Now 5 days
JACK GREENE-Mint Country Promo 45(1970)-If This Is Love/The Whole World Comes To USD $5.25 Buy It Now 5 days
Danny Wood Mint Vinyl Country Promo 45(1976)-If This Is Freedom(I Want Out) USD $4.25 Buy It Now 5 days
BRENDA LEE-Mint Vinyl 45 (1971)-If This Is Our Last Time/Everybody's Reaching Ou USD $3.50 Buy It Now 5 days
If This Is It 7 : Huey Lewis And The News USD $3.86 Buy It Now 5 days
Jeanie Tracy-If this is love-1994 12" single USD $7.71 Buy It Now 5 days
Lynette West 45 if she doesn't want you/this is were PR USD $6.99 Buy It Now 5 days
MELISSA MANCHESTER Japan 1980 7"45 IF THIS IS LOVE USD $29.99 Buy It Now 5 days
HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS "IF THIS IS IT/Change Of..." CHRYSALIS 42803 (1984) 45/PS USD $5.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Various Artists, If This Is Love: I'd Rather Have the Blues, Excellent USD $5.59 Buy It Now 6 days
The Saw Doctors - If This Is Rock and Roll, I want my old job back - CD Album USD $5.14 Buy It Now 6 days
Ann Peebles - If This Is Heaven (Hi 6002) ('77) USD $14.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Huey Lewis & News,Chry."If This Is It"&"Perfect World",US,TWO 45s with P/S's,M- USD $3.99 Buy It Now 6 days
'If This Is Love' J.J. 7" 7 inch vinyl single CBS 656609 USD $4.51 Buy It Now 6 days
PERCY SLEDGE: If This Is The Last Time / Mono 45 (dj) Soul USD $6.00 Buy It Now 6 days
The Frantic Flattops ?If This Is Love / Angelina Rock-A-Billy Record Co. ? USD $19.99 Buy It Now 6 days
HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS - IF THIS IS IT / CHANGE OF HEART - 7" SINGLE 45 T USD $2.29 Buy It Now 6 days
Feargal Sharkey - If This is Love US promo CD single 2 trks Virgin PRCD9339 USD $1.31 Buy It Now 6 days
Huey Lewis "If This Is It/Change Of Heart" Picture Sleeve 45 RPM Record USD $5.99 Buy It Now 6 days
ANDY RUSSELL This Is The Night b/w If You Were There (Original 1946 U.S. 10inch) USD $11.24 Buy It Now 6 days
The Saw Doctors ?- If This Is Rock And Roll, I Want My Old Job Back (C324) USD $11.82 Buy It Now 6 days
PRECISIONS IF THIS IS LOVE (I'D RATHER BE LONELY) MADE IN DETROIT Ltd Edn DEMO USD $15.45 Buy It Now 7 days
Huey Lewis & The News If This Is It , Change Of Heart , I Want A New Drug Uk 12" USD $15.99 Buy It Now 7 days
The Precisions - If This Is Love / James Fountain - Seven Day Lover 7" Vinyl 45 USD $15.43 Buy It Now 7 days
Huey Lewis & The News Collection CD Power of Love Stuck With You If This Is It USD $49.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Huey Lewis: If This Is It/Change Of Heart 45RPM Chrysalis # VS4 42803 NM USD $3.99 Buy It Now 7 days
PERSUADERS 45 If This Is What You Call Love (I Don't Want No Part Of It) - NM USD $8.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Robert Gordon - Sea Cruise / If This Is Wrong 45 Private Stock VG+ 1978 USD $6.00 Buy It Now 7 days
J.J. if this is love 656609 6 cbs 1991 12" PS EX/EX USD $11.57 Buy It Now 7 days
HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS / IF THIS IS IT 1983 CHRYSALIS USD $3.94 Buy It Now 7 days
ANN PEEBLES - If This Is Heaven ~ VINYL LP US PRESS USD $32.17 Buy It Now 7 days
COMPLIMENTS OF GUS IF THIS IS THE END 13 TRACK CD - NEAR MINT - LN USD $13.01 Buy It Now 8 days
Dc Breaks If This Is Love UK 12in NEW sealed USD $35.47 Buy It Now 8 days
PRECISIONS IF THIS IS LOVE/ 'B' SIDE ETCHED MADE IN DETROIT Re-Iss NORTHERN USD $10.28 Buy It Now 8 days
TONY MOORE cd single no case IF THIS IS CALLED LOVE 4 TRACK used USD $3.59 Buy It Now 8 days

More places to buy IF music online Buy IF & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

IF This Is If ratings distribution

IF This Is If reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of IF "This Is If"