THIS IS IF

Terry Smith - Guitar

Record Label: Brain
Catalogue No: 201.005
Country of Origin: Germany

1973 German only 9-track LP on the Brain label issued as part of the 'This Is' series. The front laminated picture sleeve shows some ringwear colouration on the back with some minor edge scuffing, but the vinyl is flawless & mint- A staggering find!

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

IF MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy IF This Is If Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
If 3If 3
Repertoire 2006
If 4If 4
Import · Limited Edition · Remastered · Special Edition
Repertoire 2007

LAYTON AND JOHNSTONE THIS IS HEAVEN & IF I HAD MY WAY COLUMBIA 5651 USD $3.23 Buy It Now 5h 47m
The Saw Doctors - If This Is Rock'n'Roll, I Want My Old Job Back (1994 CD ALBUM) USD $6.46 Buy It Now 6h 52m
Manic Street Preachers - This Is My Truth Tell Me Yours CD Album If You Tolerate USD $2.57 Buy It Now 7h
THE SAW DOCTORS_If This Is Rock And Roll_used CD_ships from AUSTRALIA_J8 USD $8.97 Buy It Now 7h 10m
DAVID ALLAN COE "TOMORROW'S ANOTHER DAY / IF THIS IS JUST A GAME" 45 7" SINGLE USD $4.97 Buy It Now 13h 47m
JACK GREENE 45 If This Is Love/Whole World Comes To Me decca nm USD $4.25 Buy It Now 14h 16m
The Precisions If This Is Love/You'll Soon 45 RPM VG+ Drew Records Northern Soul USD $55.00 Buy It Now 15h
45 RPM 7" Record Huey Lewis & The News If This Is It & Change Of Heart VS4 42803 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 15h 48m
Huey Lewis & The News - If This Is It / Change Of Heart 45 1983 VG+ PS is VG+ USD $2.99 Buy It Now 16h 6m
The Precisions If this is love Killer DETROIT Northern Soul Dancer 45 ON DREW USD $29.75 Buy It Now 16h 44m
Mark Markham Athens Free Enterprise 2 If This Is Love Then I Want My Money Back USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Danny Wood Mint Vinyl Country Promo 45(1976)-If This Is Freedom(I Want Out) USD $5.10 Buy It Now 20h 10m
J.J. - If This Is Love - 1991 Holland - CBS - 656609 6 - 12" Single USD $5.11 Buy It Now 1 day
The Precisions If This Is Love Track Northern Soul Oldie Stomper British USD $37.52 [26 bids]
Mel Street-Close Enough For Lonesome / If This Is Having-1977-45rpm-EX USD $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
J J 12" Vinyl IF THIS IS LOVE USD $11.64 Buy It Now 1 day
Huey Lewis & The News If This Is It 45 RPM Vinyl Record Picture Sleeve USD $1.99 [0 bids]
USD $2.59 Buy It Now
Rare Soul 45 Cleveland Robinson This is America/If I had a hammer Nosnibor 1005 USD $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
If This is Life, Keren Peles (2006), ???* ?- ?? ??? ????? USD $7.75 Buy It Now 1 day
DID I SHAVE MY LEGS FOR THIS? DEANA CARTER CD STRAWBERRY WINE IF THIS IS LOVE USD $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
45RPM Jack Greene If This is Love 42el USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
JACK GREENE - The Whole World Comes To Me / If This Is Love 1970 (NM) Country 7" USD $1.99 [0 bids]
Orlons: Close Enough for Lonesome /If This is Having a Good Time [Unplayed Copy] USD $6.97 Buy It Now 1 day
Lynn Anderson - If this is love (M-) USD $2.50 Buy It Now 1 day
JEANIE TRACY If This Is Love 12" VINYL UK Pulse 8 1994 4 Track Band Of Gypsies USD $4.06 Buy It Now 1 day
J.J. If This Is Love 12" VINYL Dutch Cbs 1991 4 Track B/W Denim And Blue, If USD $4.06 Buy It Now 1 day
Saturdays If This Is This Love Framed Gold Disc Display Vinyl (C1) USD $90.55 Buy It Now 1 day
IF THIS IS HOUSE I WANT MY MONEY BACK 3 - CD NEW+ USD $24.04 Buy It Now 2 days
If This Is It Huey Lewis & The News 7" vinyl single record UK CHS2803 USD $12.86 Buy It Now 2 days
J.J. - IF THIS IS LOVE - 1991 UK CD SINGLE - JJ - JAN JOHNSTON USD $2.57 Buy It Now 2 days
Lot of 3 Ann Peebles tellin' it & If this is heaven lookin for lovin Greatest USD $3.95 [0 bids]
USD $5.95 Buy It Now
HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS- IF THIS IS IT/ CHANGE OF HEART 45 RPM SINGLE USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Natalie Cole (INSEPARABLE) if you like Natalie Cole this is the LP to have. USD $2.50 [0 bids]
ANDY RUSSELL "THIS IS THE NIGHT IF YOU WERE THERE" 1946 CAPITOL 78 RPM VG+ USD $6.00 Buy It Now 2 days
FANTASTIC FOUR Sexy Lady 7" VINYL US Westbound 1978 B/W If This Is Love USD $6.46 Buy It Now 2 days
LEE GODDEN If This Is True 7" VINYL UK Chart 1984 B/W Dance Mix (Cr001) USD $5.42 Buy It Now 2 days
LEE GODDEN If This Is True 7" VINYL UK Chart 1984 B/W Dance Mix (Cr001) Pic USD $6.46 Buy It Now 2 days
Huey Lewis and The News If This Is It / Change Of Heart 45RPM Vinyl VG+ USD $1.50 Buy It Now 2 days
IF THIS IS HEAVEN [DIGIPAK] [USED CD] USD $10.38 Buy It Now 2 days
Randy Edelman If This Is Love 7" Arista AS0393 EX 1979 US pressing, demo, If Thi USD $8.40 Buy It Now 2 days
DANNY WOOD If This Is Freedom 7" VINYL US London 1976 Promo B/w I Won't Be USD $4.06 Buy It Now 2 days
J.J. If This Is Love 7" VINYL Dutch Cbs 1991 B/W Denim And Blue (6566097) Pic USD $2.70 Buy It Now 2 days
TONY MOORE If This Is Called Love 7" VINYL UK Issue Pressed In France Cavell USD $4.06 Buy It Now 2 days
AL CHANEY If This Is Love 7" VINYL US Chart Promo B/W Was Yesterday That Long USD $4.06 Buy It Now 2 days
LA TCHAK If This Is Love CD German Arcade 1999 5 Track Original Short Version USD $6.46 Buy It Now 2 days
BRENDA LEE If This Is Our Last Time 7" VINYL UK Mca 1972 4 Prong Label Design USD $12.86 Buy It Now 2 days
J.J. If This Is Love 7" VINYL UK Issue Pressed In Holland Cbs 1991 B/W Denim In USD $2.70 Buy It Now 2 days
ROBERT GORDON Fire 7" VINYL UK Private Stock 1978 B/W If This Is Wrong (Fvt145) USD $11.50 Buy It Now 2 days
JEANIE TRACY If This Is Love 7" VINYL UK Pulse 8 1994 Band Of Gypsies 7" Edit USD $5.42 Buy It Now 2 days
IF THIS IS HOUSE I WANT MY MONEY BACK, VOL. 2 [USED CD] USD $15.84 Buy It Now 2 days
JIM BRICKMAN Destiny CD "MINT" IF YOU WILL BUY 1 OF JIM'S CD'S THIS IS GREAT USD $2.25 Buy It Now 2 days
J.J. If This Is Love CD UK Cbs 1991 4 Track B/W Acoustic Version, Denim USD $6.46 Buy It Now 2 days
Saturdays If This Is This Love Framed Silver Disc Display Vinyl (C1) USD $77.61 Buy It Now 2 days
SHEILA ELLIS teen rocker45 PEACE OF MIND / IF THIS IS LOVE mint minus vinyl F660 USD $15.95 Buy It Now 2 days
IF THIS IS HOUSE I WANT MY MONEY BACK, VOL. 3 [USED CD] USD $13.91 Buy It Now 2 days
JACK GREENE 45 RPM CONTRY DECCA IF THIS IS LOVE USD $7.50 Buy It Now 3 days
HUEY LEWIS - IF THIS IS IT b/w CHANGE OF HEART - Picture Sleeve 1982 45 rpm USD $5.11 Buy It Now 3 days
HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS - IF THIS IS IT - MINT- VINYL 12" SINGLE USD $6.47 Buy It Now 3 days
First Born: If This Is Our Last Time / Hey Cloud 45 - Soul USD $4.50 Buy It Now 3 days
BRENDA LEE-Mint Vinyl 45 (1971)-If This Is Our Last Time/Everybody's Reaching Ou USD $4.20 Buy It Now 3 days
Precisions ~ If This Is Love / You'll Soon Be Gone ~ Drew northern soul 45 HEAR USD $6.99 [0 bids]
Guy Finley "Let It Show/If This is My Moment" 45 nPROMO in Stereo USD $4.95 Buy It Now 3 days
J. J. " IF THIS IS LOVE " EX 45 RPM USD $0.65 [0 bids]
Country 45 Dick Williams - I Made A Million Mistakes / If This Is Sin On Rca Vic USD $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
SEALED ANN PEEBLES: If this Is Heaven LP CREAM RECORDS HLP6002 US 1977 USD $23.79 Buy It Now 3 days
J.J. If This Is Love Dutch 7" vinyl single record 6566097 CBS 1991 USD $12.86 Buy It Now 3 days
If This Is Love J.J. UK 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) 6566096 CBS 1991 USD $14.15 Buy It Now 3 days
Dax Riggs - If This Is Hell Then I'm Lucky [New CD] Digipack Packaging USD $11.99 Buy It Now 3 days
If This Is Hell Then I'm Lucky - Dax Riggs (CD Used Very Good) USD $11.30 Buy It Now 3 days
Huey Lewis And The News- Sport - Big 80's Album - VG+ - Contains If This Is It USD $8.49 Buy It Now 3 days
Dax Riggs - If This Is Hell Then I'm Lucky [New CD] Digipack Packaging USD $13.30 Buy It Now 3 days
7" Single Roland Kaiser Verde Free this is called alone + If the alles gut USD $3.47 Buy It Now 3 days
HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS_If This Is It_used 45 VINYL_7"_ships from AUS!_J2c USD $8.97 Buy It Now 4 days
1991 - DOWNTOWN SCIENCE - BIG YELLOW 12-INCH - IF I WAS / THIS IS A VISIT USD $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Huey Lewis "If This Is It/Change Of Heart" Picture Sleeve! NEW! NICEST COPY eBAY USD $5.99 Buy It Now 4 days
THE SATURDAYS - IF THIS IS LOVE - UK CD SINGLE USD $6.46 Buy It Now 4 days
Country 45 Lynn Anderson - If This Is Love / Too Much Of You On Chart USD $5.00 Buy It Now 4 days
HUEY LEWIS_If This Is It_used 45 VINYL_7"_ships from AUS!_L1C USD $8.97 Buy It Now 4 days
HUEY LEWIS: Heart Of Rock & Roll (Best Of) I WANT A NEW DRUG,IF THIS IS IT++ USD $10.98 Buy It Now 4 days
ROBERT GORDON-Fire/If This Is Wrong UK 7" EX Cond USD $7.75 Buy It Now 4 days
HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS - If This Is It - 1982 UK 7" USD $9.04 Buy It Now 4 days
The Saw Doctors - If This Is Rock'n'Roll, I Want My Old Job Back (1994 CD ALBUM) USD $4.20 Buy It Now 4 days
If This Is Love...I'd Rather Have the Blues New CD USD $14.94 Buy It Now 4 days
PERSUADERS: THANKS FOR LOVING ME & IF THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL LOVE 1972 VG++ 45 USD $11.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Huey Lewis - If This Is It 45 RPM Record + PICTURE SLEEVE USD $4.99 Buy It Now 5 days
(GP359) Ox Eagle Lion Man, If This Is A Man - 2009 DJ CD USD $3.87 Buy It Now 5 days
TAKE THAT cassette tape album EVERYTHING CHANGES including if this is love- USD $5.15 Buy It Now 5 days
NORTHERN SOUL-PRECISIONS-IF THIS IS LOVE-DREW USD $6.46 [0 bids]
J.J. - IF THIS IS LOVE 7" VINYL PS USD $7.10 Buy It Now 5 days
(105L) OX.Eagle.Lion.Man, If This Is A Man - DJ CD USD $3.22 Buy It Now 5 days
ANN PEEBLES If This Is Heaven Hi NM '77 You're Gonna Make Me Cry I'M SO THANKFUL USD $24.99 Buy It Now 5 days
FANTASTIC FOUR Sexy lady / If This Is Love 7" 45 USD $1.03 Buy It Now 5 days
ROBERT GORDON with LINK WRAY 45 Sea Cruise / If This Is Wrong - NM USD $5.00 Buy It Now 5 days
If This Is Hell Then I'm Lucky New CD USD $13.29 Buy It Now 5 days
TOMMY OVERSTREET- IF THIS IS FREEDOM/ FADIN' IN, FADIN' OUT 7" SINGLE USD $4.99 Buy It Now 5 days
And If This Is The End I Will New CD USD $16.45 Buy It Now 5 days
45 RPM Record Joe Stampley If You Got Ten Minutes / If This Is Freedom USD $1.99 [0 bids]
If This Is Heaven [Digipak] New CD USD $11.41 Buy It Now 5 days
45 RPM RECORD / HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS / CHANGE OF HEART & IF THIS IS IT / ROCK USD $2.99 Buy It Now 5 days
If This is House I Want My Money Back, Vol. 2 New CD USD $24.03 Buy It Now 5 days

More places to buy IF music online Buy IF & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

IF This Is If ratings distribution

IF This Is If reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of IF "This Is If"