THIS IS IF

Terry Smith - Guitar

Record Label: Brain
Catalogue No: 201.005
Country of Origin: Germany

1973 German only 9-track LP on the Brain label issued as part of the 'This Is' series. The front laminated picture sleeve shows some ringwear colouration on the back with some minor edge scuffing, but the vinyl is flawless & mint- A staggering find!

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

IF MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy IF This Is If Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
If 2If 2
Import · Limited Edition
Repertoire 2006

Rare Soul 45 Cleveland Robinson This is America/If I had a hammer Nosnibor 1005 USD $8.00 Buy It Now 1h 14m
45RPM Jack Greene If This is Love 42el USD $14.99 Buy It Now 3h 41m
THE PRECISIONS ~ IF THIS IS LOVE ** US DREW 45 USD $20.19 [8 bids]
Orlons: Close Enough for Lonesome /If This is Having a Good Time [Unplayed Copy] USD $6.97 Buy It Now 7h 23m
FANTASTIC FOUR Sexy Lady 7" VINYL B/W If This Is Love (Wt55417) Stamp On Label USD $6.30 Buy It Now 8h 52m
DANNY WOOD If This Is Freedom 7" VINYL Promo B/w I Won't Be Sleepin' Alone USD $3.96 Buy It Now 9h 37m
AL CHANEY If This Is Love 7" VINYL Promo B/W Was Yesterday That Long Ago (1365) USD $3.96 Buy It Now 9h 37m
JEANIE TRACY If This Is Love 12" VINYL 4 Track Band Of Gypsies Mix B/W Judge USD $3.96 Buy It Now 9h 37m
J.J. If This Is Love 12" VINYL 4 Track B/W Denim And Blue, If This Is Love USD $3.96 Buy It Now 9h 38m
LEE GODDEN If This Is True 7" VINYL B/W Dance Mix (Cr001) UK Chart USD $5.29 Buy It Now 9h 38m
J.J. If This Is Love 7" VINYL B/W Denim In Blue (6566097) Pic Sleeve UK Issue USD $2.64 Buy It Now 9h 38m
TONY MOORE If This Is Called Love 7" VINYL B/W Bedlam (Cvll3) Pic Sleeve UK USD $3.96 Buy It Now 9h 38m
LEE GODDEN If This Is True 7" VINYL B/W Dance Mix (Cr001) Pic Sleeve UK Chart USD $6.30 Buy It Now 9h 39m
J.J. If This Is Love 7" VINYL B/W Denim And Blue (6566097) Pic Sleeve Dutch Cbs USD $2.64 Buy It Now 9h 39m
MELISSA MANCHESTER If This Is Love 7" VINYL B/W Talk (Aaj1097) Stamp On A-Side USD $6.30 Buy It Now 9h 46m
JEANIE TRACY If This Is Love 7" VINYL Band Of Gypsies 7" Edit B/W Play Boys USD $5.29 Buy It Now 9h 46m
LA TCHAK If This Is Love CD 5 Track Original Short Version B/W Bog Ron Remix USD $6.30 Buy It Now 9h 46m
J.J. If This Is Love CD 4 Track B/W Acoustic Version, Denim And Blue USD $6.30 Buy It Now 9h 47m
Saturdays If This Is This Love Framed Gold Disc Display Vinyl (C1) USD $88.33 Buy It Now 9h 57m
THE PRECISIONS - IF THIS IS LOVE - DREW SOUL 45 - 1003 USD $8.00 [0 bids]
IF THIS IS HOUSE I WANT MY MONEY BACK 3 - CD NEW+ USD $25.63 Buy It Now 15h
Ann Peebles If This is Heaven Rare Soul LP Cream US Label USD $18.92 Buy It Now 19h 39m
If This Is Love...I'd Rather Have the Blues by Various Artists. USD $13.70 Buy It Now 19h 47m
DON JACK & THE DESIGN Back Chat 12" VINYL 4 Track B/w If This Is Love, Please USD $8.57 Buy It Now 20h 4m
ANN PEEBLES - 2 NEW CD's - Handwriting Is On The Wall / If This Is Heaven USD $12.97 Buy It Now 21h 32m
HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS IF THIS IS IT 12 INCH SINGLE USD $3.79 Buy It Now 22h 51m
If This Is House I Want My Money Back, Vol. 3 by Various Artists. USD $21.69 Buy It Now 23h 35m
NORTHERN SOUL-THE PRECISIONS-IF THIS IS LOVE USD $6.30 [0 bids]
IF THIS IS LOVE...I'D RATHER HAVE THE BLUES [USED CD] USD $10.08 Buy It Now 1 day
If This Is Heaven [Digipak] by Ann Peebles USD $17.77 Buy It Now 1 day
HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS- IF THIS IS IT/ CHANGE OF HEART 45 RPM SINGLE USD $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
CARL SMITH If You Saw Her / If This Is A Goodbye 45 USD $2.49 Buy It Now 1 day
ANDY RUSSELL "THIS IS THE NIGHT IF YOU WERE THERE" 1946 CAPITOL 78 RPM VG+ USD $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
If This Is Love VIP [Single] by DC Breaks. USD $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
IF THIS IS HELL THEN I'M LUCKY [USED CD] USD $10.15 Buy It Now 1 day
Ann Peebles - If This Is Heaven NEW CD USD $9.73 Buy It Now 1 day
IF THIS IS HEAVEN [DIGIPAK] [USED CD] USD $10.15 Buy It Now 1 day
Randy Edelman If This Is Love 7" Arista AS0393 EX 1979 US pressing, demo, If Thi USD $8.19 Buy It Now 1 day
Saturdays If This Is This Love Framed Silver Disc Display Vinyl (C1) USD $75.71 Buy It Now 1 day
IF THIS IS HOUSE I WANT MY MONEY BACK, VOL. 2 [USED CD] USD $15.50 Buy It Now 1 day
JIM BRICKMAN Destiny CD "MINT" IF YOU WILL BUY 1 OF JIM'S CD'S THIS IS GREAT USD $2.25 Buy It Now 1 day
SHEILA ELLIS teen rocker45 PEACE OF MIND / IF THIS IS LOVE mint minus vinyl F660 USD $15.95 Buy It Now 1 day
J.J. - IF THIS IS LOVE - 1991 UK CD SINGLE - JJ - JAN JOHNSTON USD $2.51 Buy It Now 1 day
ANN PEEBLES - IF THIS IS HEAVEN/WHEN I'M IN YOUR ARMS 45 RPM 1977 USD $3.47 Buy It Now 1 day
HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS - IF THIS IS IT/CHANGE OF HEART 45 RPM 1983 USD $1.77 Buy It Now 1 day
DIXON-IF THIS IS LOVE /LOVE LOVE LOVE ON COMMUNICATION 70S SOUL FUNK 45 USD $7.99 [1 bids]
First Born: If This Is Our Last Time / Hey Cloud 45 - Soul USD $4.25 Buy It Now 2 days
BRENDA LEE-Mint Vinyl 45 (1971)-If This Is Our Last Time/Everybody's Reaching Ou USD $3.50 Buy It Now 2 days
HARRY AND THE KAYAVAS - 45 - If This Is Goodbye USD $49.99 [0 bids]
JEANIE TRACY - IF THIS IS LOVE 12" VINYL PULSE8 RECORDS, 12LOSE63 33RPM (1994) USD $1.25 [0 bids]
Guy Finley "Let It Show/If This is My Moment" 45 nPROMO in Stereo USD $2.47 Buy It Now 2 days
Huey Lewis and The News - If This Is It - Gatefold double pack single USD $6.31 [0 bids]
Country 45 Dick Williams - I Made A Million Mistakes / If This Is Sin On Rca Vic USD $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
SEALED ANN PEEBLES: If this Is Heaven LP CREAM RECORDS HLP6002 US 1977 USD $23.79 Buy It Now 2 days
If This Is Hell Then I'm Lucky - Dax Riggs (CD Used Very Good) USD $9.44 Buy It Now 2 days
Beat Angels Unhappy Hour (if Ramones + Sex Pistols bred this is their child) USD $2.00 [0 bids]
Beat Angels Red Badge of Discourage (if Ramones + Sex Pistols bred this is child USD $2.00 [0 bids]
Riggs,Dax - If This Is Hell Then I'm Lucky [CD New] USD $10.88 Buy It Now 2 days
7" Single Roland Kaiser Verde Free this is called alone + If the alles gut USD $3.39 Buy It Now 2 days
Joe Stampley-If You've Got Ten Minutes / If This Is Freedom-1978-45rpm-NM USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS_If This Is It_used 45 VINYL_7"_ships from AUS!_J2c USD $8.88 Buy It Now 2 days
Eddie Spencer If this is love - Uk Power Exchange - Northern Soul *Classic )? USD $69.42 Buy It Now 2 days
1991 - DOWNTOWN SCIENCE - BIG YELLOW 12-INCH - IF I WAS / THIS IS A VISIT DEFJAM USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE SATURDAYS - IF THIS IS LOVE - UK CD SINGLE USD $6.30 Buy It Now 2 days
Country 45 Lynn Anderson - If This Is Love / Too Much Of You On Chart USD $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
HUEY LEWIS_If This Is It_used 45 VINYL_7"_ships from AUS!_L1C USD $8.88 Buy It Now 2 days
MARK MARKHAM If This Is Love Then I Want My / ORIG 1982 Lp SEALED! Signed! USD $59.98 Buy It Now 3 days
ROBERT GORDON-Fire/If This Is Wrong UK 7" EX Cond USD $6.42 Buy It Now 3 days
HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS - If This Is It - 1982 UK 7" USD $8.82 Buy It Now 3 days
If This Is Love...I'd Rather Have the Blues New CD USD $13.41 Buy It Now 3 days
Newton Faulkner - If This Is It USD $22.59 Buy It Now 3 days
The Saturdays - If This Is Love USD $21.83 Buy It Now 3 days
DAVID ALLAN COE Tomorrow's Another Day / If This Is Just A Game COLUMBIA 45 USD $3.49 Buy It Now 3 days
Rare soul ANN PEEBLES If this is heaven HI USD $16.39 [0 bids]
J. J. " IF THIS IS LOVE " EX 45 RPM USD $0.63 [0 bids]
If This Is Heaven Ann Peebles Audio CD USD $13.13 Buy It Now 3 days
PERSUADERS: THANKS FOR LOVING ME & IF THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL LOVE 1972 VG++ 45 USD $11.00 Buy It Now 3 days
If This Is Hell Then I'm Lucky * by Dax Riggs USD $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
AUSTRALIAN CRAWL - IF THIS IS LOVE - (FREESTYLE LABEL) RARE 7" 45 RECORD 1985 USD $11.02 Buy It Now 3 days
J.J. ?- If This Is Love [12" Single] USD $3.77 Buy It Now 3 days
SAW DOCTORS If This Is Rock And Roll I Want My Old Job Back CD 15 Track (sawdo USD $6.30 Buy It Now 3 days
(GP359) Ox Eagle Lion Man, If This Is A Man - 2009 DJ CD USD $3.77 Buy It Now 3 days
TAKE THAT cassette tape album EVERYTHING CHANGES including if this is love- USD $5.02 Buy It Now 4 days
Huey Lewis & The News If This Is It / Change of Heart Vinyl LP 7" 45RPM 1984 USD $11.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Brenda Lee 45 IF THIS IS OUR LAST TIME / EVERYBODY'S...~ Decca VG to VG+ to r USD $2.04 Buy It Now 4 days
EDDIE SPENCER - If This Is Love - UK PROMO / DEMO 7" - PX 207 USD $13.77 [4 bids]
J.J. - IF THIS IS LOVE 7" VINYL PS USD $6.23 Buy It Now 4 days
JOE STAMPEY - IF THIS IS FREEDOM/IF YOU'VE GOT TEN MINUTES 45 RPM USD $0.99 Buy It Now 4 days
DONNA DOUGLAS THE MESSAGE IN THE BOTTLE / IF THIS IS LOVE 35031 USD $8.83 Buy It Now 4 days
HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS IF THIS IS IT b/w CHANGE OF HEART 45" USD $8.99 Buy It Now 4 days
(105L) OX.Eagle.Lion.Man, If This Is A Man - DJ CD USD $3.14 Buy It Now 4 days
ANN PEEBLES If This Is Heaven Hi NM '77 You're Gonna Make Me Cry I'M SO THANKFUL USD $24.99 Buy It Now 4 days
FANTASTIC FOUR Sexy lady / If This Is Love 7" 45 USD $1.50 Buy It Now 4 days
J.J - "If this is love" 7" (1991) EX Jan Johnston /"denim and Blue" JJ USD $1.25 Buy It Now 4 days
ROBERT GORDON with LINK WRAY 45 Sea Cruise / If This Is Wrong - NM USD $5.00 Buy It Now 4 days
If This Is Hell Then I'm Lucky New CD USD $13.48 Buy It Now 4 days
TOMMY OVERSTREET- IF THIS IS FREEDOM/ FADIN' IN, FADIN' OUT 7" SINGLE USD $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days
And If This Is The End I Will New CD USD $13.06 Buy It Now 4 days
If This Is Heaven [Digipak] New CD USD $10.92 Buy It Now 4 days
If This is House I Want My Money Back, Vol. 2 New CD USD $25.57 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy IF music online Buy IF & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

IF This Is If ratings distribution

IF This Is If reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of IF "This Is If"