Genius Episode 1: A Human Into Dreams' World album cover

Buy GENIUS Music
from partners
Studio Album, released in 2002

1. Without Me Today (12:03)
2. The Right Place (4:53)
3. Paradox (9:27)
4. The Glory Of Our Land (7:50)
5. All Of Your Acts (6:31)
6. Dreams (5:29)
7. My Pride (7:30)
8. There's A Human (5:08)
9. Father (5:24)
10. Terminate (5:39)
11. I'm Afraid (8:53)

Total playing time / 78:47

Search GENIUS Episode 1: A Human Into Dreams' World lyrics

Search GENIUS Episode 1: A Human Into Dreams' World tabs

- Mark Boals: 'Genius'
- Lana Lane: 'Doorkeeper'
- Daniel Gildenlow: 'Twinspirit n.32'
- Chris Boltendahl: 'Stationmaster'
- Joe Vana: 'King Mc Chaos Consultant'
- John Wetton: 'King Mc Chaos'
- Steve Walsh: 'King Wild Tribe'
- Oliver Hartmann: 'King Wild Tribe Consultant'
- Midnight: 'Maindream'
- Philip Bynoe: 'Storyteller'
- Olaf Senkbeil,Hachy Hackmann,Chris Boltendahl:' Choirs'

- Daniele Liverani / All Guitars, Bass and Keyboards
- Dario Ciccioni / Drums & Percussions

CD Frontiers Records 2002

Thanks to J-Man for the addition

GENIUS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

• Paradox Episode 1: A Human Into Dreams' World, 2002
  • Beware Episode 2: In Search of the Little Prince, 2004
  • The Final Surprise Episode 3: The Final Surprise, 2007

Buy GENIUS Episode 1: A Human Into Dreams' World Music

More places to buy GENIUS music online Buy GENIUS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for GENIUS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

GENIUS Episode 1: A Human Into Dreams' World ratings distribution

GENIUS Episode 1: A Human Into Dreams' World reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

5 stars GENIUS is the fruit of an unique musician called DANIELE LIVERANI,the mastermind of some numerous projects like EMPTY TREMOR,KHYMERA,TWINSPIRITS,COSMICS,a true heavenly gifted musician which made this fabulous musical trilogy ,the rock opera called GENIUS!It's a true musical challenge,somethin ... (read more)

Report this review (#262288) | Posted by Ovidiu | Sunday, January 24, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This album has had two completely different effects on me. The first time I heard it, I was riding back to my school in the dark, and I fell asleep. I kind of half listened and wasn't very excited or interested. I recently gave the album a second chance. Wow was my opinion changed. If you ... (read more)

Report this review (#255921) | Posted by cyclysm748 | Sunday, December 13, 2009 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I stumbled onto Daniele Liverani's Genius Trilogy while looking at Daniel Gildenlow's Wikipedia page. A Human Into Dreams' World, being the first of the trilogy, shows some incredible composing and performing skill by Daniele Liverani, who plays all the instruments on the album except for dru ... (read more)

Report this review (#255776) | Posted by peart_lee_lifeson | Saturday, December 12, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of GENIUS "Episode 1: A Human Into Dreams' World"