Leb I Sol

- Bodan Arsovski / bass
- Vlatko Stefanovski / guitars
- Garabet Tavitijan / drums
- Koki Dimusevski / keyboards

7" PGP RTB S 52787 (1978 Yugoslavia)

Thanks to seyo for the addition

Buy LEB I SOL Nie cetvoricata Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Leb i Sol - The best ofLeb i Sol - The best of
Croatia Records
LEB I SOL - Live in Macedonia 2006 ( 2 CD )LEB I SOL - Live in Macedonia 2006 ( 2 CD )
LEB I SOL - Live in Macedonia 2006 ( 2 CD )

More places to buy LEB I SOL music online Buy LEB I SOL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

LEB I SOL Nie cetvoricata ratings distribution

LEB I SOL Nie cetvoricata reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars This is a nice single vinyl record. I bought it in Serbia when i was there visiting someone. When i was listening to the record for the first time I heard something strange and interesting. At first i liked it but then it sounded unreal, so i remembered to put the turntable on 45r/p. In this fun ... (read more)

Report this review (#1201415) | Posted by aneznam | Tuesday, July 1, 2014 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of LEB I SOL "Nie cetvoricata"