YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW

Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy SPOOKY TOOTH Music
Studio Album, released in 1973

1. Cotton Growing Man (4:39)
2. Old As I Was Born (4:40)
3. This Time Around (4:08)
4. Holy Water (3:27)
5. Wildfire (4:04)
6. Self Seeking Man (3:47)
7. Times Have Changed (3:53)
8. Moriah (6:20)

Total time 34:58

Search SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw lyrics

Search SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw tabs

- Val Burke / bass, vocals, background vocals
- Mike Harrison / harmonica, piano, keyboards, vocals
- Mick Jones / guitar, percussion, vocals, background vocals
- Gary Wright / organ, synthesizer, piano, keyboards, clavinet, vocals, background vocals
- Chris Stewart / bass
- Bryson Graham / drums, percussion

- Chris Kimsey / engineer, mixing
- Phil McDonald / mixing

LP Island 86687 ST (1973)

CD Repertoire REPUK 1059 (2005)

Thanks to chris s for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

SPOOKY TOOTH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw Music

Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw USD $7.39 [7 bids]
57m
Repertoire CD Spooky Tooth YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW Gary Wright USD $0.99 [1 bids]
SPOOKY TOOTH YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW A&M SP-4385 GATEFOLD LP USD $7.99 [0 bids]
SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart...So I Busted Your Jaw 1973 A&M CLASSIC ROCK LP USD $15.00 Buy It Now 18h 58m
Spooky tooth - You broke my heart so i busted your jaw (SP-4385) UK Pressing USD $27.06 [0 bids]
SPOOKY TOOTH - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw LP (1st US Pressing) USD $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw 1973 A&M LP USD $8.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw 1973 Vinyl LP, 1st Press USD $10.59 Buy It Now 4 days
SPOOKY TOOTH you broke my heart so i busted your jaw US A&M LP_1973 gatefold USD $39.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw GER LP 1973 FOC //3 USD $21.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So...I Busted Your Jaw GER LP 1973 FOC //2 USD $20.24 Buy It Now 4 days
SPOOKY TOOTH: You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw LP (gatefold cover) USD $18.00 Buy It Now 6 days
SPOOKY TOOTH YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW LP USD $19.95 Buy It Now 6 days
You Broke My Heart So¿ I Busted Your Jaw, Spooky Tooth USD $13.06 Buy It Now 7 days
SPOOKY TOOTH LP, YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW (A&M US Issue EX/EX) USD $22.86 Buy It Now 7 days
Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw US LP 1973 FOC + Insert //4 USD $26.38 Buy It Now 8 days
SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart, So I Busted Your Jaw 1973 A&M Orig w INSERT USD $18.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So... I Busted Your Jaw (NEW CD) USD $9.79 Buy It Now 8 days
SPOOKY TOOTH "You Broke My Heart So I busted Your Jaw" 1973 Blues Rock LP Ex+ USD $14.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Spooky Tooth-You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw LP Excellent Copy USD $22.98 Buy It Now 10 days
SPOOKY TOOTH: You Broke My Heart, So I Busted Your Jaw A&M USA Orig VINYL LP GF USD $15.00 Buy It Now 10 days
SPOOKY TOOTH you broke my heart so i busted your jaw LP VG SP 4385 Vinyl 1973 USD $8.00 Buy It Now 10 days
SPOOKY TOOTH "You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw" Vinyl LP A USD $9.79 Buy It Now 10 days
SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw first US press lp USD $7.26 Buy It Now 10 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw [CD] USD $7.35 Buy It Now 10 days
SPOOKY TOOTH - YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW NEW CD USD $9.60 Buy It Now 12 days
Spooky Tooth record album You Broke My Heart so I Busted Your Jaw USD $17.50 Buy It Now 12 days
SPOOKY TOOTH gary wright VINYL LP you broke my heart so i busted your jaw LP VG+ USD $12.76 Buy It Now 12 days
SPOOKY TOOTH - YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $8.53 Buy It Now 12 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So¿ I Busted Your Jaw New CD USD $8.55 Buy It Now 13 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So¿ I Busted Your Jaw New CD USD $9.61 Buy It Now 13 days
Spooky Tooth A&M 4385 You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw USD $13.50 Buy It Now 15 days
Spooky Tooth, You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw, A&M SP-4385, 1973, Prog USD $14.00 Buy It Now 15 days
SPOOKY TOOTH: You Broke My Heart, so I Busted Your Jaw SHRINK USA Orig NM- LP USD $30.00 Buy It Now 18 days
Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw A & M LP 1st Press W/Insert USD $40.00 Buy It Now 19 days
SPOOKY TOOTH: You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw A&M USA Vinyl LP USD $10.00 Buy It Now 19 days
You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw by Spooky Tooth. USD $11.39 Buy It Now 19 days
SPOOKY TOOTH-YOU BROKE MY HEART SO...I BUSTED YOUR JAW (LTD SHM/MINI LP S CD NEW USD $40.34 Buy It Now 20 days
SPOOKY TOOTH - YOU BROKE MY HEART SO...I BUSTED YOUR JAW CD NEW+ USD $15.95 Buy It Now 21 days
SPOOKY TOOTH YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW LP GATEFOLD LP USD $8.51 Buy It Now 23 days
Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw LP A&M 1973 VG+ gatefold USD $9.95 Buy It Now 23 days
SPOOKY TOOTH-YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW-1973 A&M SP4385 VG+ USD $4.95 Buy It Now 23 days
? Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart, So I Busted Your Jaw (A&M 4385) Gary Wright USD $14.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Spooky Tooth Lp...You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw...1973...EX/EX- USD $24.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw 1973 A&M R-5/R-2 Press VG+ USD $20.00 Buy It Now 25 days
Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw LP, Vinyl Record, Album USD $11.00 Buy It Now 26 days
SPOOKY TOOTH - YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW '73 SP 4385 USD $24.00 Buy It Now 26 days
Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw LP A&M SP4365 Stereo PROMO USD $16.00 Buy It Now 27 days

More places to buy SPOOKY TOOTH music online Buy SPOOKY TOOTH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(4%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(39%)

SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars It Was Really Surprising to Me That This Excellent Album is Still without Rate !! However , When i First Got this Album in 1974 , I Had No Idea About there Other Releases ! This Album Meant A Lot to me At That Time as a Prog. rock Fan . It's Not a Progressive Album by All Means , but for me It W ... (read more)

Report this review (#294590) | Posted by trackstoni | Sunday, August 15, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SPOOKY TOOTH "You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw"