YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW

Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw album cover

rock music collection

Buy SPOOKY TOOTH Music
Studio Album, released in 1973

1. Cotton Growing Man (4:39)
2. Old As I Was Born (4:40)
3. This Time Around (4:08)
4. Holy Water (3:27)
5. Wildfire (4:04)
6. Self Seeking Man (3:47)
7. Times Have Changed (3:53)
8. Moriah (6:20)

Total time 34:58

- Val Burke / bass, vocals, background vocals
- Mike Harrison / harmonica, piano, keyboards, vocals
- Mick Jones / guitar, percussion, vocals, background vocals
- Gary Wright / organ, synthesizer, piano, keyboards, clavinet, vocals, background vocals
- Chris Stewart / bass
- Bryson Graham / drums, percussion

- Chris Kimsey / engineer, mixing
- Phil McDonald / mixing

LP Island 86687 ST (1973)

CD Repertoire REPUK 1059 (2005)

Thanks to chris s for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

Buy SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw Music

Spooky Tooth Vintage LP: You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw Vinyl Record USD $6.75 Buy It Now 8h 8m
Spooky Tooth ~ You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw (Vinyl LP) USD $20.99 [0 bids]
SPOOKY TOOTH: You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw LP (gatefold cover) USD $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
SPOOKY TOOTH - YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW - CD - UK ROCK/PSYCH 1973 USD $6.66 [0 bids]
SPOOKY TOOTH "YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW" LP NO BAR CODE GATEFOLD USD $24.75 Buy It Now 4 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw (CD Used Like New) USD $6.59 Buy It Now 5 days
SPOOKY TOOTH LP " You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw " A&M Canada * PROMO * USD $15.52 Buy It Now 5 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw (2016) USD $8.67 Buy It Now 5 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw cassette CS-4385 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So... I Busted Your Jaw (NEW CD) USD $8.66 Buy It Now 5 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw [CD] USD $8.54 Buy It Now 6 days
SPOOKY TOOTH - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw LP (1st US Pressing) USD $24.99 Buy It Now 6 days
SPOOKY TOOTH: You Broke My Heart, So I Busted Your Jaw A&M USA Orig VINYL LP GF USD $15.00 Buy It Now 7 days
SPOOKY TOOTH YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW REMASTERED CD NEW USD $14.26 Buy It Now 7 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw - LP Record G+ VG USD $5.43 Buy It Now 9 days
SPOOKY TOOTH you broke my heart so i busted your jaw US A&M LP_1973 gatefold USD $39.99 Buy It Now 9 days
SPOOKY TOOTH - YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW NEW CD USD $12.34 Buy It Now 9 days
Spooky Tooth record album You Broke My Heart so I Busted Your Jaw USD $17.50 Buy It Now 9 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw - 1973 Vinyl LP USD $18.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart Soż I Busted Your Jaw [CD] USD $8.34 Buy It Now 10 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw / JAPAN MINI LP SHM CD +1 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Spooky Tooth YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW 1973 A&M LP insert NM USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Spooky Tooth LP vinyl record LAST PUFF, YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW USD $38.04 Buy It Now 11 days
SPOOKY TOOTH LP, YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW (A&M US Issue EX/EX) USD $22.55 Buy It Now 12 days
Spooky Tooth, You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw, A&M SP-4385, 1973, Prog USD $14.00 Buy It Now 12 days
SPOOKY TOOTH - YOU BROKE MY HEART, SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW [BONUS TRACK] NEW CD USD $39.23 Buy It Now 13 days
Spooky Tooth-You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw LP Excellent Copy USD $22.98 Buy It Now 13 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So.I Busted Your Jaw LP VG+ SP-4385 1st Vinyl USD $20.00 Buy It Now 13 days
SPOOKY TOOTH - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw (1973 LP on US A USD $6.00 Buy It Now 14 days
SPOOKY TOOTH: You Broke My Heart, So I Busted Your Jaw A&M Orig Rock LP USD $10.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So... I Busted Your Jaw (1973, LP) USD $9.99 Buy It Now 14 days
SPOOKY TOOTH YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW SP-4385 GATE FOLD LP USD $10.87 Buy It Now 15 days
Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw Vinyl Gatefold LP Record USD $4.99 Buy It Now 15 days
SPOOKY TOOTH: You Broke My Heart, so I Busted Your Jaw SHRINK USA Orig NM- LP USD $30.00 Buy It Now 15 days
SPOOKY TOOTH: You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw A&M USA Vinyl LP USD $10.00 Buy It Now 16 days
Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw A & M LP 1st Press W/Insert USD $40.00 Buy It Now 17 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart Soż I Busted Your Jaw [CD] USD $8.31 Buy It Now 17 days
SPOOKY TOOTH YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW LP SP-4385 PSYCH USD $5.98 Buy It Now 18 days
1973 SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw - LP Record USD $5.49 Buy It Now 18 days
SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So.I Busted Your Jaw Japan Mini LP SHM CD 2017 USD $28.00 Buy It Now 19 days
SPOOKY TOOTH - YOU BROKE MY HEART..SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW..UK PROG LP 1973 NM USD $35.00 Buy It Now 19 days
? Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart, So I Busted Your Jaw (A&M 4385) Gary Wright USD $14.99 Buy It Now 20 days
SPOOKY TOOTH - YOU BROKE MY HEART SO...I BUSTED YOUR JAW CD NEW+ USD $17.33 Buy It Now 20 days
Spooky Tooth spooky two you broke my heart so I busted your jaw Witness CD lot USD $12.00 Buy It Now 21 days
Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw 1973 A&M R-5/R-2 Press VG+ USD $20.00 Buy It Now 22 days
You Broke My Heart So..I Busted Your Jaw - Spooky Tooth (SHM-CD, Mini-LP, Japan) USD $49.95 Buy It Now 24 days
SPOOKY TOOTH - YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW '73 SP 4385 USD $24.00 Buy It Now 25 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So...I Busted Your Jaw GER LP 1973 FOC /3* USD $22.99 Buy It Now 26 days
SPOOKY TOOTH '' YOU BROKE MY HEART , SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW '' SP-4385 USD $14.95 Buy It Now 27 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw [New CD] UK - Import USD $8.59 Buy It Now 27 days
You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw - Spooky Tooth (CD New) USD $8.10 Buy It Now 27 days
SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart...So I Busted Your Jaw 1973 A&M CLASSIC ROCK LP USD $15.00 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy SPOOKY TOOTH music online Buy SPOOKY TOOTH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(9%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(38%)

SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars It Was Really Surprising to Me That This Excellent Album is Still without Rate !! However , When i First Got this Album in 1974 , I Had No Idea About there Other Releases ! This Album Meant A Lot to me At That Time as a Prog. rock Fan . It's Not a Progressive Album by All Means , but for me It W ... (read more)

Report this review (#294590) | Posted by trackstoni | Sunday, August 15, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SPOOKY TOOTH "You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw"