YOU BROKE MY HEART - SO... I BUSTED YOUR JAW

Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart - So... I Busted Your Jaw album cover

rock music collection

Buy SPOOKY TOOTH Music
Studio Album, released in 1973

1. Cotton Growing Man (4:39)
2. Old As I Was Born (4:40)
3. This Time Around (4:08)
4. Holy Water (3:27)
5. Wildfire (4:04)
6. Self Seeking Man (3:47)
7. Times Have Changed (3:53)
8. Moriah (6:20)

Total time 34:58

Bonus track on 2005 CD release:
9. Nobody There At All (Alternate Mix) (3:45)

- Mike Harrison / lead vocals, harmonica, piano
- Mick Jones / lead guitar, vocals
- Gary Wright / organ, piano, vocals
- Chris Stewart / bass
- Bryson Graham / drums

Artwork: Klaus Voormann

LP Island Records ‎- ILPS-9227 (1973, UK)
LP Island Records ‎- 470 900-8 (2015, Europe)

CD Repertoire Records - REPUK 1059 (2005, UK) With a bonus track
CD Universal Island ‎- 570 547-8 (2016, UK)

Thanks to chris s for the addition
and to Quinino for the last updates

Buy SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart - So... I Busted Your Jaw Music

SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke my Heart so I Busted your Jaw Island Records ILPS 9227 USD $36.81 Buy It Now 12h 52m
SPOOKY TOOTH - YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW LP VINYL RECORD ALBUM USD $1.98 [0 bids]
SPOOKY TOOTH YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW LP 1973 A&M SP-4385 EX USD $6.50 Buy It Now 18h 51m
SPOOKY TOOTH "YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW" PREMIUM USED LP (VG+/EX) USD $18.99 Buy It Now 20h 6m
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw - 1973 Vinyl LP USD $11.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw - U.S. 12" LP vinyl USD $3.28 Buy It Now 2 days
SPOOKY TOOTH YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW 8 TRACK BRITISH IMPORT USD $5.00 [0 bids]
8 TRACK< USD $11.00 Buy It Now 3 days
SPOOKY TOOTH "YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW" LP NO BAR CODE GATEFOLD USD $8.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Spooky Tooth LP You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw 1973 Hard Psych SP4385 USD $6.95 [0 bids]
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw (2016) USD $7.98 Buy It Now 5 days
SPOOKY TOOTH 1973 vinyl lp YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW USD $2.91 [0 bids]
[ROCK/POP]~EXC LP~SPOOKY TOOTH~You Broke My Heart, So I Busted Your Jaw~[1973]~ USD $8.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw (2005) USD $3.56 [0 bids]
SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw 8T 4385 8 Track Tape USD $14.88 Buy It Now 7 days
SPOOKY TOOTH YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW LP SP-4385 USD $7.48 Buy It Now 7 days
Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw vinyl LP dated 1973 USD $28.00 Buy It Now 7 days
SPOOKY TOOTH YOU BROKE MY HEART SO...I BUSTED YOUR JAW USD $6.00 Buy It Now 8 days
SPOOKY TOOTH LP, You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw (A&M US Issue EX/EX) USD $17.06 Buy It Now 8 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart Soż I Busted Your Jaw [CD] USD $8.08 Buy It Now 8 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw - LP Record G+ VG USD $5.26 Buy It Now 9 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw Vinyl LP A USD $8.97 Buy It Now 9 days
SPOOKY TOOTH: You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw LP (gatefold cover) USD $15.00 Buy It Now 9 days
SPOOKY TOOTH you broke my heart so i busted your jaw US A&M LP_1973 gatefold USD $39.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Spooky Tooth-You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw LP Excellent Copy USD $21.98 Buy It Now 10 days
SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw PINK RIM UK Island ILPS9227 USD $33.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Spooky Tooth LP You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw 1973 Psych Rock Orig! USD $19.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So...I Busted Your Jaw Japan Mini LP Bonus Track USD $24.99 Buy It Now 12 days
You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw - Spooky Tooth (CD New) USD $7.96 Buy It Now 12 days
SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw SP4385 LP Vinyl VG+ nr++ GF USD $9.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So... I Busted Your Jaw (NEW CD) USD $7.97 Buy It Now 13 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So.I Busted Your Jaw LP VG+ SP-4385 1st Vinyl USD $14.00 Buy It Now 13 days
You Broke My Heart Soż I Busted Your Jaw, Spooky Tooth, Audio CD, New, FREE USD $10.94 Buy It Now 13 days
Original 1973 Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw Cassette NOS USD $12.99 Buy It Now 13 days
SPOOKY TOOTH: You Broke My Heart, So I Busted Your Jaw A&M USA Orig VINYL LP GF USD $15.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw [CD] USD $7.87 Buy It Now 15 days
Spooky Tooth ?- You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw LP - 1973 - A USD $8.00 Buy It Now 15 days
Spooky Tooth record album You Broke My Heart so I Busted Your Jaw USD $17.50 Buy It Now 15 days
SPOOKY TOOTH: You Broke My Heart, So I Busted Your Jaw A&M Orig Rock LP USD $10.00 Buy It Now 16 days
SPOOKY TOOTH - YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW NEW CD USD $10.45 Buy It Now 16 days
SPOOKY TOOTH - YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $8.38 Buy It Now 17 days
Spooky Tooth A&M 4385 You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw USD $15.00 Buy It Now 17 days
SPOOKY TOOTH "YOU BROKE MY HEART ... SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW" LP 1ST UK ISLAND 1973 USD $59.99 Buy It Now 17 days
You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw by Spooky Tooth: New USD $13.56 Buy It Now 19 days
SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So.I Busted Your Jaw Japan Mini LP SHM CD 2017 USD $28.00 Buy It Now 20 days
SPOOKY TOOTH - YOU BROKE MY HEART SO...I BUSTED YOUR JAW CD NEW+ USD $16.61 Buy It Now 20 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart, So I Busted Your Jaw (A&M 4385) Gary Wright USD $14.99 Buy It Now 21 days
SPOOKY TOOTH- YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW...8 TRACK TAPE...RARE USD $19.99 Buy It Now 22 days
SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My heart So I Busted Your Jaw - A&M 1973 LP - 1st Press USD $5.49 Buy It Now 22 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart Soż I Busted Your Jaw NEW CD USD $6.12 Buy It Now 23 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw - 1973 US 1st Press (VG+) USD $17.49 Buy It Now 24 days
Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw 1973 SP-4385 A USD $12.00 Buy It Now 24 days
You Broke My Heart So..I Busted Your Jaw - Spooky Tooth (SHM-CD, Mini-LP, Japan) USD $44.95 Buy It Now 24 days
SPOOKY TOOTH: You Broke My Heart, so I Busted Your Jaw SHRINK USA Orig NM- LP USD $30.00 Buy It Now 24 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw [CD] USD $8.29 Buy It Now 24 days
Spooky Tooth,A&M,"You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw"US,LP,st.Tan labels,M- USD $12.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Spooky Tooth "You Broke my Heart So I Busted Your Jaw" A&M SP-4385 GATEFOLD LP USD $8.99 Buy It Now 25 days
SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart...So I Busted Your Jaw 1973 A&M CLASSIC ROCK LP USD $15.00 Buy It Now 26 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So...I Busted Your Jaw GER LP '* USD $24.99 Buy It Now 26 days
Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw 1973 A&M R-5/R-2 Press VG+ USD $20.00 Buy It Now 26 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw [New CD] UK - Import USD $8.10 Buy It Now 26 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw (CD Used Very Good) USD $7.72 Buy It Now 28 days
SPOOKY TOOTH: You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw A&M USA Vinyl LP USD $10.00 Buy It Now 28 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw Vinyl LP A USD $5.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Spooky Tooth, You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw, A&M SP-4385, 1973, Prog USD $14.00 Buy It Now 28 days
Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw Vinyl LP 1973 A USD $8.10 Buy It Now 29 days
Spooky Tooth 33 Rpm LP You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw USD $3.00 Buy It Now 30 days
SPOOKY TOOTH YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW VINYL LP SP-4385 EX USD $12.00 Buy It Now 30 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw (CD) USD $8.58 Buy It Now 33 days

More places to buy SPOOKY TOOTH music online Buy SPOOKY TOOTH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart - So... I Busted Your Jaw ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(12%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(32%)

SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart - So... I Busted Your Jaw reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars It Was Really Surprising to Me That This Excellent Album is Still without Rate !! However , When i First Got this Album in 1974 , I Had No Idea About there Other Releases ! This Album Meant A Lot to me At That Time as a Prog. rock Fan . It's Not a Progressive Album by All Means , but for me It W ... (read more)

Report this review (#294590) | Posted by trackstoni | Sunday, August 15, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SPOOKY TOOTH "You Broke My Heart - So... I Busted Your Jaw"