YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW

Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy SPOOKY TOOTH Music
Studio Album, released in 1973

1. Cotton Growing Man (4:39)
2. Old As I Was Born (4:40)
3. This Time Around (4:08)
4. Holy Water (3:27)
5. Wildfire (4:04)
6. Self Seeking Man (3:47)
7. Times Have Changed (3:53)
8. Moriah (6:20)

Total time 34:58

Search SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw lyrics

Search SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw tabs

- Val Burke / bass, vocals, background vocals
- Mike Harrison / harmonica, piano, keyboards, vocals
- Mick Jones / guitar, percussion, vocals, background vocals
- Gary Wright / organ, synthesizer, piano, keyboards, clavinet, vocals, background vocals
- Chris Stewart / bass
- Bryson Graham / drums, percussion

- Chris Kimsey / engineer, mixing
- Phil McDonald / mixing

LP Island 86687 ST (1973)

CD Repertoire REPUK 1059 (2005)

Thanks to chris s for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

SPOOKY TOOTH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw Music

Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart Soż I Busted Your Jaw NEW CD USD $6.34 Buy It Now 17h 30m
SPOOKY TOOTH VINYL LP YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW GATEFOLD 1973 USD $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SPOOKY TOOTH YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW VINYL LP ALBUM EX USD $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SPOOKY TOOTH YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW A&M 1973 PROG ROCK LP VG+ USD $6.99 [0 bids]
Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw A & M LP 1st Press W/Insert USD $19.99 [0 bids]
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart Soż I Busted Your Jaw New CD USD $8.68 Buy It Now 2 days
Spooky Tooth A&M 4385 You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw (2016) USD $6.29 [0 bids]
SPOOKY TOOTH - YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW LP VINYL RECORD ALBUM USD $1.98 [0 bids]
SPOOKY TOOTH- YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW- A&M RECORDS GATEFOLD LP USD $9.50 Buy It Now 3 days
Spooky Tooth ?- You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw LP SP-4385 / 1973 Rock USD $7.99 Buy It Now 4 days
1973 Spooky Tooth, You Broke My Heart so I Busted Your Jaw. A&M / SP-4385, EX/VG USD $6.98 Buy It Now 4 days
Spooky Tooth, You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw, A&M SP-4385, 1973, Prog USD $14.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw Rare A&M Orig Gatefold Lp USD $29.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw A & M LP 1st Press W/Insert USD $36.00 Buy It Now 5 days
SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw blues prog rock a lp USD $8.26 [0 bids]
SPOOKY TOOTH: You Broke My Heart, so I Busted Your Jaw SHRINK USA Orig NM- LP USD $30.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Spooky Tooth ex original GF LP You Broke My Heart so I Busted your Jaw USD $9.75 Buy It Now 7 days
SPOOKY TOOTH: You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw A&M USA Vinyl LP USD $10.00 Buy It Now 8 days
SPOOKY TOOTH - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw LP (1st US Pressing) USD $24.99 Buy It Now 8 days
SPOOKY TOOTH - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw 1973 PROG BLUES PSYCH Lp USD $13.99 Buy It Now 8 days
SPOOKY TOOTH - YOU BROKE MY HEART SO...I BUSTED YOUR JAW CD NEW+ USD $15.90 Buy It Now 10 days
Spooky Tooth- You broke my heart so I busted your jaw (A&M,1973) Vinyl LP USD $4.99 Buy It Now 12 days
? Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart, So I Busted Your Jaw (A&M 4385) Gary Wright USD $14.99 Buy It Now 12 days
SPOOKY TOOTH - YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW '73 SP 4385 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Spooky Tooth-You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw LP Excellent Copy USD $22.98 Buy It Now 15 days
SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw blues prog rock lp USD $8.56 Buy It Now 16 days
Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw LP A&M SP4365 Stereo PROMO USD $14.00 Buy It Now 16 days
SPOOKY TOOTH you broke my heart so i busted your jaw US A&M LP_1973 gatefold USD $22.44 Buy It Now 16 days
SPOOKY TOOTH "YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW" A&M SP 4385 w Gary Wright USD $20.00 Buy It Now 19 days
Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw Vinyl Record LP - Rock USD $6.97 Buy It Now 19 days
SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart...So I Busted Your Jaw 1973 A&M CLASSIC ROCK LP USD $15.00 Buy It Now 19 days
SPOOKY TOOTH "You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw " EX/EX US ORIG. PRESSING USD $8.99 Buy It Now 20 days
SPOOKY TOOTH you broke my heart so i busted your jaw US A&M LP_1973 gatefold USD $39.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw LP Vinyl Record USD $13.14 Buy It Now 20 days
SPOOKY TOOTH LP YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW A&M USD $7.99 Buy It Now 20 days
LP Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw 1973 A&M 4385 Mick Jones USD $5.20 Buy It Now 21 days
SPOOKY TOOTH "You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw" Vinyl LP A USD $9.79 Buy It Now 22 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw 1973 Vinyl LP, 1st Press USD $8.47 Buy It Now 23 days
SPOOKY TOOTH: You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw LP (gatefold cover) Rock USD $18.00 Buy It Now 25 days
SPOOKY TOOTH, You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw LP USD $14.00 Buy It Now 25 days
SPOOKY TOOTH YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW LP USD $19.95 Buy It Now 25 days
SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart, So I Busted Your Jaw 1973 A&M Orig w INSERT USD $18.00 Buy It Now 27 days
Spooky Tooth-You Broke My Heart so I Busted Your Jaw UK prog psych cd USD $9.99 Buy It Now 27 days
spooky tooth you broke my heart so i busted your jaw lp am records vg USD $4.99 Buy It Now 27 days
Spooky Tooth "You Broke My Heart, So I Busted Your Jaw" 1973 Rock LP, VG+, Orig. USD $5.95 Buy It Now 27 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So... I Busted Your Jaw (NEW CD) USD $10.07 Buy It Now 27 days
SPOOKY TOOTH "You Broke My Heart So I busted Your Jaw" 1973 Blues Rock LP Ex+ USD $14.99 Buy It Now 28 days
SPOOKY TOOTH - YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW - A&M 1ST PRESS W/INSERT USD $9.99 Buy It Now 28 days
SPOOKY TOOTH: You Broke My Heart, So I Busted Your Jaw A&M USA Orig VINYL LP GF USD $15.00 Buy It Now 29 days
SPOOKY TOOTH you broke my heart so i busted your jaw LP VG SP 4385 Vinyl 1973 USD $6.40 Buy It Now 29 days
SPOOKY TOOTH- YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW- A&M RECORDS GATEFOLD LP USD $9.50 Buy It Now 29 days
SPOOKY TOOTH LP, YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW (A&M US Issue EX/EX) USD $18.79 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy SPOOKY TOOTH music online Buy SPOOKY TOOTH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(4%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(36%)

SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars It Was Really Surprising to Me That This Excellent Album is Still without Rate !! However , When i First Got this Album in 1974 , I Had No Idea About there Other Releases ! This Album Meant A Lot to me At That Time as a Prog. rock Fan . It's Not a Progressive Album by All Means , but for me It W ... (read more)

Report this review (#294590) | Posted by trackstoni | Sunday, August 15, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SPOOKY TOOTH "You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw"