YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW

Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw album cover

rock music collection

Buy SPOOKY TOOTH Music
Studio Album, released in 1973

1. Cotton Growing Man (4:39)
2. Old As I Was Born (4:40)
3. This Time Around (4:08)
4. Holy Water (3:27)
5. Wildfire (4:04)
6. Self Seeking Man (3:47)
7. Times Have Changed (3:53)
8. Moriah (6:20)

Total time 34:58

Search SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw lyrics

Search SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw tabs

- Val Burke / bass, vocals, background vocals
- Mike Harrison / harmonica, piano, keyboards, vocals
- Mick Jones / guitar, percussion, vocals, background vocals
- Gary Wright / organ, synthesizer, piano, keyboards, clavinet, vocals, background vocals
- Chris Stewart / bass
- Bryson Graham / drums, percussion

- Chris Kimsey / engineer, mixing
- Phil McDonald / mixing

LP Island 86687 ST (1973)

CD Repertoire REPUK 1059 (2005)

Thanks to chris s for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

SPOOKY TOOTH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw Music

You Broke My Heart So...I Busted Your JawYou Broke My Heart So...I Busted Your Jaw
Imports 2016
SPOOKY TOOTH YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW vinyl recordSPOOKY TOOTH YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW vinyl record
A&M RECORDS
Vinyl$5.88 (used)

Spooky tooth You Broke My Heart So i Busted Your Jaw LP VG+ vinyl USD $6.00 Buy It Now 10h 7m
SPOOKY TOOTH: You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw LP (gatefold cover) USD $15.00 Buy It Now 15h 40m
SPOOKY TOOTH YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW LP USD $19.95 Buy It Now 21h 35m
Spooky tooth - You broke my heart so i busted your jaw (SP-4385) UK Pressing USD $13.97 [0 bids]
SPOOKY TOOTH "YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW" LP NO BAR CODE GATEFOLD USD $24.75 Buy It Now 2 days
SPOOKY TOOTH LP " You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw " A&M Canada * PROMO * USD $15.77 Buy It Now 2 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw (2016) USD $9.08 Buy It Now 2 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So... I Busted Your Jaw (NEW CD) USD $9.07 Buy It Now 3 days
SPOOKY TOOTH you broke my heart so i busted your jaw US A&M LP_1973 gatefold USD $39.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw - NM Blues Rock Vinyl LP USD $5.99 [0 bids]
SPOOKY TOOTH "You Broke My Heart So I busted Your Jaw" 1973 Blues Rock LP Ex+ USD $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
SPOOKY TOOTH: You Broke My Heart, So I Busted Your Jaw A&M USA Orig VINYL LP GF USD $15.00 Buy It Now 4 days
SPOOKY TOOTH YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW REMASTERED CD NEW USD $14.77 Buy It Now 4 days
SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw 1973 LP VG+ USD $3.99 [0 bids]
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw [CD] USD $8.41 Buy It Now 5 days
SPOOKY TOOTH - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw - CD - Repertoire USD $18.15 Buy It Now 5 days
SPOOKY TOOTH / YOU BUSTED MY HEART SO I BROKE YOUR JAW / ORIG USA PRESS USD $20.00 Buy It Now 6 days
SPOOKY TOOTH - YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW NEW CD USD $10.43 Buy It Now 6 days
Spooky Tooth record album You Broke My Heart so I Busted Your Jaw USD $17.50 Buy It Now 6 days
SPOOKY TOOTH LP, YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW (A&M US Issue EX/EX) USD $23.61 Buy It Now 7 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart Soż I Busted Your Jaw New CD USD $8.97 Buy It Now 7 days
SPOOKY TOOTH - YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW - CD - UK ROCK/PSYCH 1973 USD $11.16 Buy It Now 7 days
Spooky Tooth-You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw LP Excellent Copy USD $22.98 Buy It Now 8 days
Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw A & M LP 1st Press W/Insert USD $32.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Spooky Tooth A&M 4385 You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw USD $15.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Spooky Tooth, You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw, A&M SP-4385, 1973, Prog USD $14.00 Buy It Now 9 days
SPOOKY TOOTH - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw (1973 LP on US A USD $6.00 Buy It Now 11 days
SPOOKY TOOTH: You Broke My Heart, So I Busted Your Jaw A&M Orig Rock LP USD $10.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So... I Busted Your Jaw (1973, LP) USD $6.99 Buy It Now 11 days
SPOOKY TOOTH: You Broke My Heart, so I Busted Your Jaw SHRINK USA Orig NM- LP USD $30.00 Buy It Now 12 days
SPOOKY TOOTH: You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw A&M USA Vinyl LP USD $10.00 Buy It Now 13 days
You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw by Spooky Tooth. USD $10.44 Buy It Now 13 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw [CD] USD $8.66 Buy It Now 14 days
SPOOKY TOOTH YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW SP-4385 GATE FOLD LP USD $13.41 Buy It Now 15 days
SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So.I Busted Your Jaw Japan Mini LP SHM CD 2017 USD $26.80 Buy It Now 16 days
SPOOKY TOOTH - YOU BROKE MY HEART..SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW..UK PROG LP 1973 NM USD $35.00 Buy It Now 16 days
SPOOKY TOOTH YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW LP GATEFOLD LP USD $7.46 Buy It Now 17 days
Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw LP A&M 1973 VG+ gatefold USD $9.95 Buy It Now 17 days
? Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart, So I Busted Your Jaw (A&M 4385) Gary Wright USD $14.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw 1973 A&M R-5/R-2 Press VG+ USD $20.00 Buy It Now 19 days
SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw first US press lp USD $8.26 Buy It Now 21 days
You Broke My Heart So..I Busted Your Jaw - Spooky Tooth (SHM-CD, Mini-LP, Japan) USD $49.95 Buy It Now 21 days
SPOOKY TOOTH - YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW '73 SP 4385 USD $24.00 Buy It Now 21 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So...I Busted Your Jaw GER LP 1973 FOC /3* USD $22.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw Vinyl LP Gatefold USD $9.95 Buy It Now 24 days
SPOOKY TOOTH '' YOU BROKE MY HEART , SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW '' SP-4385 USD $14.95 Buy It Now 24 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw [CD New] USD $8.21 Buy It Now 25 days
You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw - Spooky Tooth (CD New) USD $8.65 Buy It Now 25 days
SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart...So I Busted Your Jaw 1973 A&M CLASSIC ROCK LP USD $15.00 Buy It Now 25 days
SPOOKY TOOTH Orig 1973 "You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw" LP w INSERT NM- USD $24.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw 8 Track Tape USD $15.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Spooky Tooth Vintage LP: You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw Vinyl Record USD $6.75 Buy It Now 27 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw 1973 Vinyl LP, 1st Press USD $10.59 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy SPOOKY TOOTH music online Buy SPOOKY TOOTH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(9%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(38%)

SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars It Was Really Surprising to Me That This Excellent Album is Still without Rate !! However , When i First Got this Album in 1974 , I Had No Idea About there Other Releases ! This Album Meant A Lot to me At That Time as a Prog. rock Fan . It's Not a Progressive Album by All Means , but for me It W ... (read more)

Report this review (#294590) | Posted by trackstoni | Sunday, August 15, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SPOOKY TOOTH "You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw"