YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW

Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy SPOOKY TOOTH Music
Studio Album, released in 1973

1. Cotton Growing Man (4:39)
2. Old As I Was Born (4:40)
3. This Time Around (4:08)
4. Holy Water (3:27)
5. Wildfire (4:04)
6. Self Seeking Man (3:47)
7. Times Have Changed (3:53)
8. Moriah (6:20)

Total time 34:58

Search SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw lyrics

Search SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw tabs

- Val Burke / bass, vocals, background vocals
- Mike Harrison / harmonica, piano, keyboards, vocals
- Mick Jones / guitar, percussion, vocals, background vocals
- Gary Wright / organ, synthesizer, piano, keyboards, clavinet, vocals, background vocals
- Chris Stewart / bass
- Bryson Graham / drums, percussion

- Chris Kimsey / engineer, mixing
- Phil McDonald / mixing

LP Island 86687 ST (1973)

CD Repertoire REPUK 1059 (2005)

Thanks to chris s for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

SPOOKY TOOTH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw Music

Spooky Tooth- You broke my heart so I busted your jaw (A&M,1973) Vinyl LP USD $4.49 [0 bids]
USD $5.99 Buy It Now
Spooky Tooth brown label GF LP You Broke My Heart so I Busted Your Jaw USD $5.00 [1 bids]
SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart...So I Busted Your Jaw 1973 A&M CLASSIC ROCK LP USD $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw LP Vinyl Record USD $13.58 Buy It Now 3 days
SPOOKY TOOTH LP YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW A&M USD $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw Vinyl Record LP - Rock USD $6.97 Buy It Now 4 days
SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw blues prog rock lp USD $9.26 Buy It Now 5 days
SPOOKY TOOTH "You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw" Vinyl LP A USD $9.79 Buy It Now 5 days
SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw - Vinyl LP - A USD $5.09 Buy It Now 6 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw 1973 Vinyl LP, 1st Press USD $9.21 Buy It Now 6 days
SPOOKY TOOTH - YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW '73 SP 4385 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 7 days
SPOOKY TOOTH, You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw LP USD $14.00 Buy It Now 8 days
SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw 8 Track Tape 1973 USD $7.88 Buy It Now 8 days
SPOOKY TOOTH YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW LP USD $19.95 Buy It Now 8 days
SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My heart So I Busted Your Jaw Rock RECORD LP VG USD $9.00 Buy It Now 10 days
SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart, So I Busted Your Jaw 1973 A&M Orig w INSERT USD $18.00 Buy It Now 10 days
SPOOKY TOOTH "You Broke My Heart So I busted Your Jaw" 1973 Blues Rock LP Ex+ USD $14.99 Buy It Now 11 days
SPOOKY TOOTH you broke my heart so i busted your jaw LP VG SP 4385 Vinyl 1973 USD $6.40 Buy It Now 12 days
1973 Spooky Tooth, You Broke My Heart so I Busted Your Jaw. A&M / SP-4385, EX/VG USD $6.98 Buy It Now 13 days
SPOOKY TOOTH YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW VINYL LP ALBUM EX USD $5.99 Buy It Now 13 days
SPOOKY TOOTH VINYL LP YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW GATEFOLD 1973 USD $7.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Spooky Tooth- You broke my heart so I busted your jaw (A&M,1973) Vinyl LP USD $4.24 Buy It Now 15 days
SPOOKY TOOTH- YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW- A&M RECORDS GATEFOLD LP USD $9.50 Buy It Now 17 days
You Broke My Heart, So I Busted Your Jaw [Bonus Track] by Spooky Tooth (CD, Jan- USD $25.00 Buy It Now 17 days
Spooky Tooth, You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw, A&M SP-4385, 1973, Prog USD $14.00 Buy It Now 17 days
SPOOKY TOOTH - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw LP (1st US Pressing) USD $24.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw A & M LP 1st Press W/Insert USD $40.00 Buy It Now 18 days
SPOOKY TOOTH: You Broke My Heart, so I Busted Your Jaw SHRINK USA Orig NM- LP USD $30.00 Buy It Now 20 days
SPOOKY TOOTH: You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw A&M USA Vinyl LP USD $10.00 Buy It Now 21 days
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw LP (A&M) With Gary Wright USD $12.99 Buy It Now 23 days
SPOOKY TOOTH "You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw " EX/EX US ORIG. PRESSING USD $14.00 Buy It Now 25 days
? Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart, So I Busted Your Jaw (A&M 4385) Gary Wright USD $14.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Spooky Tooth-You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw LP Excellent Copy USD $22.98 Buy It Now 28 days
SPOOKY TOOTH LP, YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW (A&M US Issue EX/EX) USD $19.31 Buy It Now 29 days
SPOOKY TOOTH YOU BROKE MY HEART SO I BUSTED YOUR JAW LP A&M (PSYCH) USD $6.50 Buy It Now 29 days
Spooky Tooth You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw LP A&M SP4365 Stereo PROMO USD $20.00 Buy It Now 29 days
SPOOKY TOOTH you broke my heart so i busted your jaw US A&M LP_1973 gatefold USD $22.87 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy SPOOKY TOOTH music online Buy SPOOKY TOOTH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SPOOKY TOOTH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(4%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(37%)

SPOOKY TOOTH You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars It Was Really Surprising to Me That This Excellent Album is Still without Rate !! However , When i First Got this Album in 1974 , I Had No Idea About there Other Releases ! This Album Meant A Lot to me At That Time as a Prog. rock Fan . It's Not a Progressive Album by All Means , but for me It W ... (read more)

Report this review (#294590) | Posted by trackstoni | Sunday, August 15, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SPOOKY TOOTH "You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw"