CLASSIC ALBUMS: A NIGHT AT THE OPERA

Queen

Queen Classic Albums: A Night At The Opera album cover

Buy QUEEN Music
DVD/Video, released in 2006

1. Death on Two Legs (Dedicated to...) (3:43)
2. Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon (1:08)
3. I'm in Love With My Car (3:05)
4. You're My Best Friend (2:50)
5. '39 (3:25)
6. Sweet Lady (4:01)
7. Seaside Rendezvous (2:13)
8. Prophet's Song (8:17)
9. Love of My Life (3:38)
10. Good Company (3:26)
11. Bohemian Rhapsody (5:55)
12. God Save the Queen (1:11)

. Brand new interviews with guitarist Brian May and drummer Roger Taylor.
. Commentary by original producer Roy Thomas Baker.
. Archival performance and interview footage with late lead singer Freddie Mercury.
. Interviews and guest commentary by guitarists Joe Perry (Aerosmith), Nuno Bettencourt (Extreme), Ian Hunter (Mott The Hoople) and many more.
. New acoustic performances of '39 and Love Of My Life by Brian May.
. Drum and acoustic demonstrations of I 'm In Love With My Car from Roger Taylor.
. Analysis of the recording process of all12 tracks on the album.

Total Time: 100 minutes

Label: Eagle Vision
Directors: Matthew Longfellow
Format: Color, DVD, NTSC
Language: English
Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. Read more about DVD formats.)
Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1

Thanks to progshine for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Classic Albums: A Night At The Opera Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & IIIThe Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III
Box set
Remastered · Special Edition
Hollywood Records 2004
Queen: Greatest Hits I & IIQueen: Greatest Hits I & II
Hollywood Records 1995
News Of The World[3 CD/LP/DVD Box Set][40th Ann.][Super Deluxe]News Of The World[3 CD/LP/DVD Box Set][40th Ann.][Super Deluxe]
Box set
Hollywood Records 2017

Queen - Classic Albums: Making of A Night at the Opera (DVD, 2006) USD $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen - Classic Albums: Making of A Night at the Opera (DVD, 2006) USD $7.99 Buy It Now 4 days
NEW - Queen Classic Albums - The Making Of A Night At The Opera (UMD For PSP) USD $24.83 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN - CLASSIC ALBUMS: MAKING OF A NIGHT AT THE OPERA USED - VERY GOOD DVD USD $6.98 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen - Classic Albums: Making of A Night at the Opera (DVD, 2006) USD $5.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen Classic Albums Making of A Night at the Opera 2006 Freddie Mercury USD $10.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen-Classic Albums: Making of A Night At The Opera DVD (WS 2006) NEW USD $7.20 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN - Classic Albums: The Making of A Night at the Opera DVD - NEW USD $3.99 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN - CLASSIC ALBUMS: MAKING OF A NIGHT AT THE OPERA NEW DVD USD $5.06 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen Classic Albums A Night at the Opera Documentary DVD Freddie Mercury May USD $3.99 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN "A NIGHT AT THE OPERA CLASSIC ALBUM" 2 DVD NEW+ USD $27.71 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen - Classic Albums: Making of A Night at the Opera (DVD, 2006) USD $4.99 Buy It Now 15 days
USED (VG) Queen: The Making of A Night at the Opera (Classic Albums) (2008) (DVD USD $25.04 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen: The Making of A Night at the Opera Classic Albums DVD USD $11.69 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen - Classic Albums: Making of A Night at the Opera (DVD, 2006) USD $5.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen - Classic Albums: Making of A Night at the Opera (DVD, 2006) New USD $10.92 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen - Classic Albums: Making of A Night at the Opera (DVD, 2006) USD $8.01 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen - Classic Albums: Making of A Night at the Opera (DVD, NEW USD $8.99 Buy It Now 20 days
DVD: CLASSIC ALBUMS: QUEEN--A NIGHT AT THE OPERA [FREE SHIP] NEW USD $13.98 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen - Classic Albums: Making of A Night at the Opera (DVD, 2006) USD $5.60 Buy It Now 21 days
QUEEN "A NIGHT AT THE OPERA (CLASSIC ALBUM)" DVD NEW+ USD $16.27 Buy It Now 24 days
Queen Classic Albums: Making of A Night at the Opera DVD Still Sealed NEW USD $14.98 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen - Classic Albums: Making of A Night at the Opera (DVD WS 2006) Used USD $10.00 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN - CLASSIC ALBUMS: MAKING OF A NIGHT AT THE OPERA (NEW DVD) USD $2.13 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen - Classic Albums: Making of A Night at the Opera (DVD, 2006) USD $4.00 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN Classic Albums: A Night At The Opera ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(46%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(46%)

QUEEN Classic Albums: A Night At The Opera reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of QUEEN "Classic Albums: A Night At The Opera"