WORKS

6 Every Day (I Thank You) 13:15
7 Goin' Ahead 3:51

n/a

CD: ECM Records 823 270-2

Thanks to snobb for the addition

Buy PAT METHENY Works Music

More places to buy PAT METHENY music online

PAT METHENY Works ratings distribution

PAT METHENY Works reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

5 stars I admit I am not familiar with Pat Metheny's albums apart from Offramp so I cannot really assess how well this compilation represents his back catalogue. What I can say is the music here is just superb. The opening track"Sueno Con Mexico" is a gorgeous acoustic number with Metheny overdubbing so ... (read more)

Report this review (#2650140) | Posted by Lupton | Monday, December 6, 2021 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of PAT METHENY "Works"

Donate monthly and keep PA fast-loading and ad-free forever.