I DREAM OF YOU JUMPING (WITH J.P. DROUET AND LOUIS SCLAVIS)

Fred Frith

RIO/Avant-Prog

Fred Frith I Dream Of You Jumping (with J.P. Drouet  and Louis Sclavis) album cover
0.00 | ratings | 0 reviews | 0% 5 stars

Buy FRED FRITH Music
Live, released in 2001

1.There Are Great Stones, We Must Lift Them (48:14)
2. Will Remain Always ... (7:37)

Search FRED FRITH I Dream Of You Jumping (with J.P. Drouet and Louis Sclavis) lyrics

Search FRED FRITH I Dream Of You Jumping (with J.P. Drouet and Louis Sclavis) tabs

Clarinet, Clarinet [Bass], Saxophone [Soprano] - Louis Sclavis
Electric Guitar - Fred Frith
Percussion, Voice - Jean-Pierre Drouet

Recorded live 21st May 2000 during the 17th "Festival International de Musique Actuelle de Victoriaville", by Radio Chane Culturelle for the program "Le Navire Night".

CD Les Disques Victo VICTO cd 072 (Canada)

Thanks to snobb for the addition

FRED FRITH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy FRED FRITH I Dream Of You Jumping (with J.P. Drouet and Louis Sclavis) Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Technology of Tears (And Other Music for Dance)Technology of Tears (And Other Music for Dance)
RecRec Music/SST 2008
GravityGravity
Fred Records 2002
Nicolas Humbert & Werner Penzel: Middle of the MomentNicolas Humbert & Werner Penzel: Middle of the Moment
Multiple Formats
PropagandaPropaganda
Fred Records 2016
ClearingClearing
Tzadik 2001

More places to buy FRED FRITH music online Buy FRED FRITH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

FRED FRITH I Dream Of You Jumping (with J.P. Drouet and Louis Sclavis) ratings distribution

( ratings)

FRED FRITH I Dream Of You Jumping (with J.P. Drouet and Louis Sclavis) reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of FRED FRITH "I Dream Of You Jumping (with J.P. Drouet and Louis Sclavis)"