AWKWARD DIARY

11) Out Of The Past 3:06
12) Egoless 4:14

Search AHOORA Awkward Diary lyrics

Search AHOORA Awkward Diary tabs

- Ashkan Hadavandkhani (vocals)
- Milad Tangshir (guitar)
- Mohammad Baei (bass)
- Ali Masoomi (drums)

CD Release 2010 Zirzamin

Thanks to chris s for the addition

AHOORA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy AHOORA Awkward Diary Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Ahoora by Ahoora (2008-09-22)Ahoora by Ahoora (2008-09-22)
Real2Can Records
AhooraAhoora
Real2Can Records 2008

More places to buy AHOORA music online Buy AHOORA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

AHOORA Awkward Diary ratings distribution

AHOORA Awkward Diary reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars The latest album from this Iranian band. I interviewed this band sometimes ago. Nice band which knows what they are doing. This critially acclaimed album very much confirms that this band both have a vision and the means to carry it out. Style wise, this album comes across as a more lively ve ... (read more)

Report this review (#500946) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Wednesday, August 10, 2011 | Review Permanlink

4 stars What an interesting album! This one really caught me off guard. At first I glanced at the track times as they range from 2:33 to 4:49. I didn't have high hopes based on my faulty assumption that not a whole lot can happen within such a short amount of time. Boy was I wrong! In fact, there ... (read more)

Report this review (#383745) | Posted by cutsofmeat | Thursday, January 20, 2011 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Being the one that suggested them for addition to PA I'll write the 1st the review , even if Ahoora deserve better. Akward Diary , Ahoora's 3rd release shifts from metal to a more progressive style,this being the reason why I suggested them to PA . What I liked at this album at first listening( ... (read more)

Report this review (#355338) | Posted by idlero | Friday, December 17, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of AHOORA "Awkward Diary"