ONE

- Jay Postones / Drums
- Amos Williams / Bass & Vocals

Basick Records/Century Media March 22, 2011

Thanks to andyman1125 for the addition

TESSERACT MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy TESSERACT One Music

OneOne
Century Media 2011
One: LimitedOne: Limited
Import 2011

More places to buy TESSERACT music online Buy TESSERACT & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for TESSERACT DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

TESSERACT One ratings distribution

TESSERACT One reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars Tesseract - One Okay, so this is my first review ever on this site, or on any site for that matter. But, to start off my first review, I thought I'd start off with one of my favorite progressive metal, or "djent", bands. Now I have to say this album didn't grow on me at first. But, some songs d ... (read more)

Report this review (#625429) | Posted by DiamondsClarity | Thursday, February 02, 2012 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This one hasn't been touched yet, so perhaps I should give is a review. DJENT, or is it djent? whatever. Apparently this describes Meshuggah followers, but I may be wrong as I haven't given Meshuggah a go and don't know anything about this djent stuff. The style seems to incorporate syncopa ... (read more)

Report this review (#619536) | Posted by praj912 | Wednesday, January 25, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of TESSERACT "One"