Experimental/Post Metal

from partners
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2010

1. Souvenir (7:07)

- Plini (guitars)
- Allen (keyboards and piano)

Thanks to Phenomenoumenon for the addition
and to bonnek for the last updates

Buy HALCYON Souvenir Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Separately TogetherSeparately Together
Halcyon 2001
I'm Naked And I'm Going To Paris!I'm Naked And I'm Going To Paris!

More places to buy HALCYON music online Buy HALCYON & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

HALCYON Souvenir ratings distribution

HALCYON Souvenir reviews

Review by Starhammer
4 stars The miniature masterpiece...

The second of four tracks recorded prior to the release of his debut EP.

The Good: I never normally review individual songs but for this I've had to make an exception. Ever since I heard Souvenir on the Honor Thy Drummer tribute album it has been a regular in my playlists and I still can't get enough of it. From start to finish it is truly captivating and samples the early Dream Theater style on a hypnotic canvas of sonic perfection. A slow atmospheric build-up, culminating in soaring melodies, its reminiscent of Hell's Kitchen and is certainly on par with it in terms of sheer re-playability.

The Bad: Too short if anything.

The Verdict: Perfection, condensed.

Post a review of HALCYON "Souvenir"