John Wesley

John Wesley The Lilypad Suite album cover

from partners
Studio Album, released in 2011

1. a.m.w. (1:22)
2. walls of america (5:01)
3. a glittery nothing (3:42)
4. still waiting (4:25)
5. lost (4:44)
6. firelight (4:35)

Search JOHN WESLEY The Lilypad Suite lyrics

Search JOHN WESLEY The Lilypad Suite tabs

john wesley: vocals, guitars
dean tidey: guitars
mark prator: drums, percussion
travis hearne: bass on walls of america, a glittery nothing, firelight
andy irvine: bass on lost, still waiting
elliot tidey: guest vocals

CD 2011

Thanks to tendst for the addition

JOHN WESLEY MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy JOHN WESLEY The Lilypad Suite Music

The Lilypad SuiteThe Lilypad Suite

More places to buy JOHN WESLEY music online Buy JOHN WESLEY & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for JOHN WESLEY DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

JOHN WESLEY The Lilypad Suite ratings distribution

JOHN WESLEY The Lilypad Suite reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

2 stars I have to be perfectly honest here, the only reason why I got this record was because I thought it said John Wetton on the cover. I'm not sure how I made that mistake I guess I just read "john we-" and didn't bother with the rest. Upon realizing my mistake I decided to then figure out who John Wesle ... (read more)

Report this review (#1213483) | Posted by MJAben | Monday, July 14, 2014 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of JOHN WESLEY "The Lilypad Suite"