LINGUA FRANCA

T.R.A.M.

T.R.A.M. Lingua Franca album cover

Buy T.R.A.M. Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2012

1. Seven Ways Till Sunday (4:46)
2. Consider Yourself Judged (4:44)
3. Endeavor (6:24)
4. HAAS Kicker (7:08)
5. Hollywood Swinging (3:36)
6. Inverted Ballad (3:11)

Adrian Terrazas - Woodwinds and Percussion
Tosin Abasi - Guitars
Javier Reyes - Guitars and Programming
Eric Moore - Drums

Thanks to negoba for the addition

Buy T.R.A.M. Lingua Franca Music

More places to buy T.R.A.M. music online

T.R.A.M. Lingua Franca ratings distribution

T.R.A.M. Lingua Franca reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars Somewhat disappointing. I enjoy listening to a number of Genres, but Jazz Rock/Fusion usually gets my attention first. Naturally, I had to check out this release too, especially after what I read about the musicians involved. Well, I was in for a bit of a cold shower here, really. The musi ... (read more)

Report this review (#958531) | Posted by BORA | Sunday, May 12, 2013 | Review Permanlink

3 stars I am a big fan of all of the musiscians who make up this Jazz Rock supergroup and i had heard and enjoyed "Seven Ways Till Sunday". Therefore this was a blind purchase for me. You would think that the Djent guitar of Abasi and Reyes, combined with the more traditional Fusion style of Terrazas ... (read more)

Report this review (#957211) | Posted by Knapitatet | Friday, May 10, 2013 | Review Permanlink

3 stars I decided to purchase this EP after hearing a small part of "Endeavour" at my evening with Tosin Abasi show in February (details of that here http://www.progarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=85189), and I thought it sounded fascinating. The essential premise of TRAM is a good one, the techn ... (read more)

Report this review (#753341) | Posted by Gallifrey | Monday, May 14, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of T.R.A.M. "Lingua Franca"

Donate monthly and keep PA fast-loading and ad-free forever.