T.R.A.M. Lingua Franca album cover

Buy T.R.A.M. Music
from partners
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2012

1. Seven Ways Till Sunday (4:46)
2. Consider Yourself Judged (4:44)
3. Endeavor (6:24)
4. HAAS Kicker (7:08)
5. Hollywood Swinging (3:36)
6. Inverted Ballad (3:11)

Search T.R.A.M. Lingua Franca lyrics

Search T.R.A.M. Lingua Franca tabs

Adrian Terrazas - Woodwinds and Percussion
Tosin Abasi - Guitars
Javier Reyes - Guitars and Programming
Eric Moore - Drums

Thanks to negoba for the addition

T.R.A.M. MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Collaborate with, learn how to submit new MP3s.

Buy T.R.A.M. Lingua Franca Music

Lingua FrancaLingua Franca
Sumerian Records 2012
Lingua Franca by T.R.A.M. (2012-02-28)Lingua Franca by T.R.A.M. (2012-02-28)
Sumerian Records
Lingua Franca by Tram [2012]Lingua Franca by Tram [2012]
Sumerian Records

More places to buy T.R.A.M. music online Buy T.R.A.M. & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

T.R.A.M. Lingua Franca ratings distribution

T.R.A.M. Lingua Franca reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars Somewhat disappointing. I enjoy listening to a number of Genres, but Jazz Rock/Fusion usually gets my attention first. Naturally, I had to check out this release too, especially after what I read about the musicians involved. Well, I was in for a bit of a cold shower here, really. The musi ... (read more)

Report this review (#958531) | Posted by BORA | Sunday, May 12, 2013 | Review Permanlink

3 stars I am a big fan of all of the musiscians who make up this Jazz Rock supergroup and i had heard and enjoyed "Seven Ways Till Sunday". Therefore this was a blind purchase for me. You would think that the Djent guitar of Abasi and Reyes, combined with the more traditional Fusion style of Terrazas ... (read more)

Report this review (#957211) | Posted by Knapitatet | Friday, May 10, 2013 | Review Permanlink

3 stars I decided to purchase this EP after hearing a small part of "Endeavour" at my evening with Tosin Abasi show in February (details of that here, and I thought it sounded fascinating. The essential premise of TRAM is a good one, the techn ... (read more)

Report this review (#753341) | Posted by Gallifrey | Monday, May 14, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of T.R.A.M. "Lingua Franca"