I'M JUST A SINGER (IN A ROCK AND ROLL BAND)

The Moody Blues

The Moody Blues I'm Just a Singer (In a Rock and Roll Band) album cover

Buy THE MOODY BLUES Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1973

A-Side: I'm Just a Singer (In a Rock and Roll Band) (4:18)
B-Side: For My Lady (3:58)

- Justin Hayward / guitars, vocals
- John Lodge / bass, vocals
- Mike Pinder / chamberlin, vocals
- Ray Thomas / flute, tambourine, vocals
- Graeme Edge / drums

Label: Threshold Records

Thanks to geneyesontle for the addition

Buy THE MOODY BLUES I'm Just a Singer (In a Rock and Roll Band) Music

Rock 45 The Moody Blues - I'M Just A Singer (In A Rock And Roll Band) / For My 2 USD $3.00 Buy It Now 7h 58m
MOODY BLUES - I'm Just A Singer (In A Rock And Roll Band) / For My Lady (45) USD $3.50 Buy It Now 2 days
THE MOODY BLUES I'm Just A Singer In A Rock And Roll Band / For My Lady 45 USD $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
The Moody Blues-I'm Just A Singer in a Rock and Roll Band (VG+) USD $5.00 Buy It Now 4 days
THE MOODY BLUES i'm just a singer(in a rock and roll band)*for my lady THRESHOLD USD $8.49 Buy It Now 6 days
The Moody Blues ?- I'm Just A Singer (In A Rock And Roll Band)TH 13 UK 7" Single USD $19.33 Buy It Now 8 days
Moody Blues - I'm Just A Singer (In A Rock And Roll Band) - UK 7" Single (1972) USD $8.49 Buy It Now 9 days
Rock Promo 45 The Moody Blues - I'M Just A Singer (In A Rock And Roll Band) / I' USD $5.00 Buy It Now 11 days
THE MOODY BLUES - I'M JUST A SINGER IN A ROCK AND ROLL BAND VINYL 7" SINGLE USD $1.94 Buy It Now 13 days
45 PROMO The Moody Blues I'm Just A Singer (In A Rock And Roll Band) USD $18.79 Buy It Now 15 days
THE MOODY BLUES SEVENTH SOJOURN LP W/ I'M JUST A SINGER IN A ROCK AND ROLL BAND USD $3.95 Buy It Now 16 days
THE MOODY BLUES I'm Just a Singer (In A Rock and Roll Band)/For My Lady 1972 USD $11.99 Buy It Now 17 days
MOODY BLUES 45 I'M JUST A SINGER (IN A ROCK AND ROLL BAND) B/W FOR MY LADY VG+ USD $3.00 Buy It Now 18 days
MOODY BLUES FOR MY LADY/I'M JUST A SINGER (IN A ROCK AND ROLL BAND) 45RPM VINYL USD $5.99 Buy It Now 21 days
THE MOODY BLUES I'm Just A Singer In A Rock And Roll Band rare 45 from 1972 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 23 days
The Moody Blues - I'm Just A Singer (In A Rock And Roll Band) (Vinyl) USD $9.70 Buy It Now 24 days
The Moody Blues - I'm Just A Singer (In A Rock And Roll Band) - 7" Record USD $4.25 Buy It Now 26 days
Moody Blues NM 45 rpm "I'm Just A Singer (In A Rock-And-Roll Band)" USD $7.95 Buy It Now 26 days
The Moody Blues - I'm Just A Singer (In A Rock And Roll Band) - 7" Record USD $3.34 Buy It Now 26 days
The Moody Blues - I'm Just A Singer (In A Rock And Roll Band) (Vinyl) USD $12.13 Buy It Now 27 days
THE MOODY BLUES I"M JUST A SINGER (IN A ROCK AND ROLL BAND) 7" VINYL USD $3.04 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy THE MOODY BLUES music online Buy THE MOODY BLUES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE MOODY BLUES I'm Just a Singer (In a Rock and Roll Band) ratings distribution

THE MOODY BLUES I'm Just a Singer (In a Rock and Roll Band) reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of THE MOODY BLUES "I'm Just a Singer (In a Rock and Roll Band)"