DON'T CALL US - WE'LL CALL YOU

1. I Got a Song (5:10)
2. Myra Myra (5:12)
3. Lay Me Down (6:45)
4. Wild Child (4:03)
5. Don't Call Us, We'll Call You (3:20)
6. Lookin' for Some Fun (4:11)
7. Round and Round (3:33)
8. Colorado Jones (3:32)
9. Easy Evil (3:30)
10. I Got a Song (Reprise) (2:43)

- Jerry Corbetta / Vocals
- Rob Webber / Guitars
- Bob Raymond / Bass
- Bob Yeazel / Guitars
- Myron Pollack / Drums

Thanks to Andy Webb for the addition

Buy SUGARLOAF Don't Call Us - We'll Call You Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Best Of SugarloafBest Of Sugarloaf
$14.99
Sugarloaf -  Sugarloaf/Space Ship EarthSugarloaf - Sugarloaf/Space Ship Earth
BGO 2015
$12.35
45vinylrecord Green Eyed Lady/West Of Tomorrow (745vinylrecord Green Eyed Lady/West Of Tomorrow (7"/45 rpm)
LIBERTY
Golden Classics EditionGolden Classics Edition
Collectables 1998
$49.98
Sugarloaf 45 RPM Green-eyed Lady / West of TomorrowSugarloaf 45 RPM Green-eyed Lady / West of Tomorrow
Liberty

Sugarloaf - Green-eyed Lady +Don't Call Us We'll Call You 2 45's (classic tracks USD $8.75 Buy It Now 8h 8m
SUGARLOAF- DON'T CALL US, WE'LL CALL YOU (CLASSIC 70'S HIT) M- USD $4.99 [0 bids]
Sugarloaf Jerry Corbetta Don't Call Us We'll Call You LP Claridge 1975 VG USD $30.00 Buy It Now 4 days
SUGARLOAF DON'T CALL US WE'LL CALL YOU VINYL LP USD $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
SUGARLOAF Don't Call Us We'll Call You 8-track BLUE tape Claridge/GRT 1975 USD $12.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Texas Two Lane / Don't Call Us We'll Call You - Sugarloaf - Jerry Corbetta USD $6.49 Buy It Now 8 days
SUGARLOAF! - "DON'T CALL US, WE'LL CALL YOU" CLARIDGE 45 GOOD+ VPI CLEANED USD $2.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Sugarloaf/Jerry Corbetta Don't Call Us, We'll Call You 45 USD $4.84 Buy It Now 9 days
SUGARLOAF Don't Call Us, We'll Call You on Claridge rock 45 VG++ USD $4.00 Buy It Now 9 days
*<* GREAT SUGARLOAF 1974 TOP 10 HIT "DON'T CALL US, WE'LL CALL YOU" CLEAN M- 45! USD $7.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Don't Call Us, We'll Call You 7 : Sugarloaf USD $5.02 Buy It Now 11 days
Sugarloaf/Jerry Corbetta-Don't Call Us, We'll Call You (VG+) USD $5.00 Buy It Now 13 days
SUGARLOAF "DON'T CALL US WE'LL CALL YOU / TEXAS TWO-LANE" 45 USD $3.75 Buy It Now 14 days
Sugarloaf Don't Call Us, We'll Call You / Texas Two-Lane 45RPM Vinyl VG+ USD $4.00 Buy It Now 15 days
Sugarloaf Don't Call Us We'll Call You 7" Polydor 2001584 EX 1974 with Jerry Cor USD $15.07 Buy It Now 16 days
Sugar Loaf/Jerry Corbetta - Don't Call Us, We'll Call You -Vinyl Record LP Album USD $13.17 Buy It Now 16 days
SUGARLOAF - Don't Call Us, We'll Call You (feat. Jerry Corbetta) - CD - Extra VG USD $125.95 Buy It Now 17 days
SUGARLOAF/JERRY CORBETTA - DON'T CALL US, WE'LL CALL YOU - 7" 45 RECORD 1975 USD $8.53 Buy It Now 17 days
SUGARLOAF JERRY CORBETTA don't call us we'll call you/texas JUKEBOX STRIP 45 USD $1.89 Buy It Now 20 days
SUGARLOAF texas two lane/don't call us we'll call you CLARIDGE CANADA LABEL 45 USD $1.89 Buy It Now 20 days
SUGARLOAF JERRY CORBETTA don't call us we'll call you /texas two lane 45 USD $1.89 Buy It Now 20 days
SUGARLOAF Don't Call Us We'll Call You 8 Track Claridge Records [Jerry Corbetta] USD $15.00 Buy It Now 22 days
45vinylrecord Don't Call Us We'll Call You/Texas Two-Lane (7"/45 rpm), Sugarloaf USD $8.89 Buy It Now 24 days
Sugarloaf & Jerry Corbetta 7" 45 HEAR Don't Call Us We'll Call You CLARIDGE USD $5.00 Buy It Now 25 days
1974 VG RARE Sugarloaf / Jerry Corbetta ?- Don't Call Us, We'll Call You 45 USD $3.24 Buy It Now 25 days
SUGARLOAF / JERRY CORBETTA - Don't Call Us, We'll Call You / Green-Eyed Lady NM- USD $7.99 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy SUGARLOAF music online Buy SUGARLOAF & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

SUGARLOAF Don't Call Us - We'll Call You ratings distribution

SUGARLOAF Don't Call Us - We'll Call You reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of SUGARLOAF "Don't Call Us - We'll Call You"