DON'T CALL US - WE'LL CALL YOU

1. I Got a Song (5:10)
2. Myra Myra (5:12)
3. Lay Me Down (6:45)
4. Wild Child (4:03)
5. Don't Call Us, We'll Call You (3:20)
6. Lookin' for Some Fun (4:11)
7. Round and Round (3:33)
8. Colorado Jones (3:32)
9. Easy Evil (3:30)
10. I Got a Song (Reprise) (2:43)

- Jerry Corbetta / Vocals
- Rob Webber / Guitars
- Bob Raymond / Bass
- Bob Yeazel / Guitars
- Myron Pollack / Drums

Thanks to Andy Webb for the addition

Buy SUGARLOAF Don't Call Us - We'll Call You Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Best Of SugarloafBest Of Sugarloaf
$24.99
Golden Classics EditionGolden Classics Edition
Collectables 1998
$49.99

Sugarloaf Jerry Corbetta Don't Call Us We'll Call You LP Claridge 1975 VG USD $30.00 Buy It Now 1 day
SUGARLOAF Don't Call Us We'll Call You LP VINYL 10 Track (cl1000) USA Claridge USD $13.80 Buy It Now 3 days
SUGARLOAF Don't Call Us We'll Call You 8-track BLUE tape Claridge/GRT 1975 USD $12.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Sugarloaf/Jerry Corbetta Don't Call Us, We'll Call You 45 USD $5.34 Buy It Now 4 days
SUGARLOAF DON'T CALL US WE'LL CALL YOU / TEXAS TWO LANE 45 RPM RECORD USD $2.99 Buy It Now 5 days
SUGARLOAF! - "DON'T CALL US, WE'LL CALL YOU" CLARIDGE 45 GOOD+ VPI CLEANED USD $2.00 Buy It Now 6 days
SUGARLOAF- DON'T CALL US, WE'LL CALL YOU (CLASSIC 70'S HIT) M- USD $7.99 [0 bids]
Sugarloaf Don't Call Us, We'll Call You / Texas Two-Lane 45RPM Vinyl VG+ USD $4.00 Buy It Now 6 days
*<* GREAT SUGARLOAF 1974 TOP 10 HIT "DON'T CALL US, WE'LL CALL YOU" CLEAN M- 45! USD $7.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Sugarloaf Jerry Corbetta Don't Call Us We'll Call You / Texas 7" 45 rpm NM Vinyl USD $10.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Don't Call Us, We'll Call You 7 : Sugarloaf USD $5.26 Buy It Now 9 days
Sugarloaf/Jerry Corbetta-Don't Call Us, We'll Call You (VG+) USD $5.00 Buy It Now 10 days
SUGARLOAF "DON'T CALL US WE'LL CALL YOU / TEXAS TWO-LANE" 45 USD $3.75 Buy It Now 12 days
Sugarloaf Don't Call Us We'll Call You 7" Polydor 2001584 EX 1974 with Jerry Cor USD $15.78 Buy It Now 13 days
Sugarloaf - Jerry Corbetta - Don't Call Us We'll Call You - vinyl LP - 1975 USD $12.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Sugar Loaf/Jerry Corbetta - Don't Call Us, We'll Call You -Vinyl Record LP Album USD $13.80 Buy It Now 14 days
SUGARLOAF/JERRY CORBETTA - DON'T CALL US, WE'LL CALL YOU - 7" 45 RECORD 1975 USD $8.57 Buy It Now 14 days
SUGARLOAF - Don't Call Us We'll Call You - CD - **Mint Condition** USD $52.95 Buy It Now 15 days
SUGARLOAF texas two lane/don't call us we'll call you CLARIDGE CANADA LABEL 45 USD $1.89 Buy It Now 16 days
SUGARLOAF JERRY CORBETTA don't call us we'll call you /texas two lane 45 USD $1.89 Buy It Now 16 days
SUGARLOAF JERRY CORBETTA don't call us we'll call you/texas JUKEBOX STRIP 45 USD $1.89 Buy It Now 16 days
SUGARLOAF Don't Call Us We'll Call You 8 Track Claridge Records [Jerry Corbetta] USD $15.00 Buy It Now 19 days
SUGARLOAF "DON'T CALL US WE'LL CALL YOU" U.S. CD USD $40.00 Buy It Now 19 days
45RPM, SUGAR LOAF ' DON'T CALL US WE'LL CALL YOU ' EXC ' ROCK USD $3.88 Buy It Now 20 days
45vinylrecord Don't Call Us We'll Call You/Texas Two-Lane (7"/45 rpm), Sugarloaf USD $8.89 Buy It Now 22 days
Sugarloaf & Jerry Corbetta 7" 45 HEAR Don't Call Us We'll Call You CLARIDGE USD $5.00 Buy It Now 22 days
1974 VG RARE Sugarloaf / Jerry Corbetta ?- Don't Call Us, We'll Call You 45 USD $2.49 Buy It Now 22 days
SUGARLOAF '' DON'T CALL US, WE'LL CALL YOU " ORIG.1975 45RPM VG+ TO VG++ USD $2.79 Buy It Now 24 days
Sugarloaf Jerry Corbetta Texas Two Lane / Don't Call Us We'll Call You USD $5.44 Buy It Now 27 days

More places to buy SUGARLOAF music online Buy SUGARLOAF & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

SUGARLOAF Don't Call Us - We'll Call You ratings distribution

SUGARLOAF Don't Call Us - We'll Call You reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of SUGARLOAF "Don't Call Us - We'll Call You"