DON'T CALL US - WE'LL CALL YOU

1. I Got a Song (5:10)
2. Myra Myra (5:12)
3. Lay Me Down (6:45)
4. Wild Child (4:03)
5. Don't Call Us, We'll Call You (3:20)
6. Lookin' for Some Fun (4:11)
7. Round and Round (3:33)
8. Colorado Jones (3:32)
9. Easy Evil (3:30)
10. I Got a Song (Reprise) (2:43)

- Jerry Corbetta / Vocals
- Rob Webber / Guitars
- Bob Raymond / Bass
- Bob Yeazel / Guitars
- Myron Pollack / Drums

Thanks to Andy Webb for the addition

Buy SUGARLOAF Don't Call Us - We'll Call You Music

SUGARLOAF/JERRY CORBETTA - DON'T CALL US, WE'LL CALL YOU 7" 74 VG USD $1.97 Buy It Now 2 days
Sugarloaf Jerry Corbetta Don't Call Us We'll Call You LP Claridge 1975 VG USD $30.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Sugarloaf & Jerry Corbetta 7" 45 HEAR Don't Call Us We'll Call You CLARIDGE USD $5.00 Buy It Now 5 days
SUGARLOAF Don't Call Us We'll Call You 8-track BLUE tape Claridge/GRT 1975 USD $12.00 Buy It Now 7 days
SUGARLOAF DON'T CALL US WE'LL CALL YOU / TEXAS TWO LANE 45 RPM RECORD USD $2.99 Buy It Now 8 days
SUGARLOAF! - "DON'T CALL US, WE'LL CALL YOU" CLARIDGE 45 GOOD+ VPI CLEANED USD $2.00 Buy It Now 9 days
*<* GREAT SUGARLOAF 1974 TOP 10 HIT "DON'T CALL US, WE'LL CALL YOU" CLEAN M- 45! USD $7.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Sugarloaf Jerry Corbetta Don't Call Us We'll Call You / Texas 7" 45 rpm NM Vinyl USD $10.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Don't Call Us, We'll Call You 7 : Sugarloaf USD $5.29 Buy It Now 12 days
Sugarloaf/Jerry Corbetta-Don't Call Us, We'll Call You (VG+) USD $5.00 Buy It Now 14 days
SUGARLOAF "DON'T CALL US WE'LL CALL YOU / TEXAS TWO-LANE" 45 USD $3.75 Buy It Now 15 days
SUGARLOAF JERRY CORBETTA * 45 * Don't Call Us, We'll Call You *1974 #9 VG++ ORIG USD $7.00 Buy It Now 16 days
Sugarloaf Don't Call Us We'll Call You 7" Polydor 2001584 EX 1974 with Jerry Cor USD $15.88 Buy It Now 17 days
Vintage Sugarloaf Don't Call Us-We'll Call You Jerry Corbetta Vinyl Record LP USD $14.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Sugarloaf - Jerry Corbetta - Don't Call Us We'll Call You - vinyl LP - 1975 USD $12.00 Buy It Now 17 days
Sugar Loaf/Jerry Corbetta - Don't Call Us, We'll Call You -Vinyl Record LP Album USD $13.88 Buy It Now 17 days
SUGARLOAF/JERRY CORBETTA - DON'T CALL US, WE'LL CALL YOU - 7" 45 RECORD 1975 USD $8.82 Buy It Now 18 days
SUGARLOAF~don't call us-we'll call you CLARIDGE 1975 all ORIGINAL ~ (LP) Vg+ USD $11.90 Buy It Now 18 days
Sugarloaf Jerry Corbetta Don't Call us, We'll Call You Claridge CL 1000 1975 USD $14.95 Buy It Now 19 days
SUGARLOAF JERRY CORBETTA don't call us we'll call you/texas JUKEBOX STRIP 45 USD $1.89 Buy It Now 19 days
SUGARLOAF JERRY CORBETTA don't call us we'll call you /texas two lane 45 USD $1.89 Buy It Now 19 days
SUGARLOAF texas two lane/don't call us we'll call you CLARIDGE CANADA LABEL 45 USD $1.89 Buy It Now 19 days
Sugarloaf Jerry Corbetta Texas Two Lane / Don't Call Us We'll Call You USD $5.94 Buy It Now 22 days
SUGARLOAF Don't Call Us We'll Call You 8 Track Claridge Records [Jerry Corbetta] USD $15.00 Buy It Now 22 days
SUGARLOAF "DON'T CALL US WE'LL CALL YOU" U.S. CD USD $50.00 Buy It Now 22 days
45RPM, SUGAR LOAF ' DON'T CALL US WE'LL CALL YOU ' EXC ' ROCK USD $3.88 Buy It Now 23 days
Sugarloaf & Jerry Corbetta 7" 45 HEAR Don't Call Us We'll Call You CLARIDGE USD $5.00 Buy It Now 25 days
1974 VG RARE Sugarloaf / Jerry Corbetta ?- Don't Call Us, We'll Call You 45 USD $2.22 Buy It Now 25 days

More places to buy SUGARLOAF music online Buy SUGARLOAF & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

SUGARLOAF Don't Call Us - We'll Call You ratings distribution

SUGARLOAF Don't Call Us - We'll Call You reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of SUGARLOAF "Don't Call Us - We'll Call You"