ARE YOU MY BROTHER?

8. No, You Are My Better
9. Threads Of An Old Life

- (to be added)

self release (2013)

Thanks to tendst for the addition

Buy SOLKYRI Are You My Brother? Music

More places to buy SOLKYRI music online Buy SOLKYRI & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

SOLKYRI Are You My Brother? ratings distribution

SOLKYRI Are You My Brother? reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars There's a recent surge of great post-rock bands emerging on the Australia scene in recent times, with bands such as Meniscus gaining a loyal following, and sleepmakeswaves garnering a recent ARIA nomination and touring with Aussie prog giants Karnivool. Solkyri have now dropped their first full ... (read more)

Report this review (#955944) | Posted by bonestorm | Wednesday, May 8, 2013 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SOLKYRI "Are You My Brother?"