Tech/Extreme Prog Metal

Acolyte Leng album cover

from partners
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2011

1. The Ashenground (6:10)
2. Leng (9:14)

- Chris / guitars (lead)
- Malekh / guitars, composition
- JT / vocals, lyrics

Thanks to Prog Sothoth for the addition

ACOLYTE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Collaborate with, learn how to submit new MP3s.

Buy ACOLYTE Leng Music

More places to buy ACOLYTE music online Buy ACOLYTE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ACOLYTE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ACOLYTE Leng ratings distribution

ACOLYTE Leng reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars Lately I've been spending time at the unreviewed albums section of Prog Archives, looking for albums to review. I wouldn't spend my time reviewing an album that's been reviewed 100 times, and more skilfully, by my fellow reviewers. I don't think I would have anything to say that hasn't already ... (read more)

Report this review (#1328189) | Posted by thwok | Wednesday, December 24, 2014 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ACOLYTE "Leng"