A MILLION MILES AWAY (I WISH I HAD A TIME MACHINE)

Edison's Children

Edison's Children A Million Miles Away (I Wish I Had A Time Machine) album cover

Buy EDISON'S CHILDREN Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2012

1. A Million Miles Away (I Wish I Had A Time Machine) - Single Edit
2. Spiraling - Featuring Steve Rothery on Lead Guitar
3. Haunted Memories - New Song Mixed and Mastered by John Mitchell (Kino/Arena/It Bites/Frost)
4. Fallout (of the 5th Kind) - New Song Mixed and Mastered by John Mitchell (Kino/Arena/It Bites/Frost)
5. Dusk (The Rising Remix) - New Song Mixed and Mastered by John
Mitchell (Kino/Arena/It Bites/Frost)
6. A Moment of Zen - New Song Mixed and Mastered by John Mitchell (Kino/Arena/It Bites/Frost)
7. A Million Miles Away (I Wish I Had A Time Machine) - Longer Album Edit

Search EDISON'S CHILDREN A Million Miles Away (I Wish I Had A Time Machine) lyrics

Search EDISON'S CHILDREN A Million Miles Away (I Wish I Had A Time Machine) tabs

- Pete Trewavas / Bass, Guitars, Vocals
- Eric Blackwood / Vocals, Guitars
With:
- Ian Mosley / Drums

Thanks to mbzr48 for the addition

EDISON'S CHILDREN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy EDISON'S CHILDREN A Million Miles Away (I Wish I Had A Time Machine) Music

A Million Miles Away (I Wish I Had A Time Machine)A Million Miles Away (I Wish I Had A Time Machine)
Single
Random Disturbance Records LLC 2012
A Million Miles Away (I Wish I Had A Time Machine) by Edison's Children (2012-07-09)A Million Miles Away (I Wish I Had A Time Machine) by Edison's Children (2012-07-09)
Random Disturbance Records LLC

More places to buy EDISON'S CHILDREN music online Buy EDISON'S CHILDREN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

EDISON'S CHILDREN A Million Miles Away (I Wish I Had A Time Machine) ratings distribution

EDISON'S CHILDREN A Million Miles Away (I Wish I Had A Time Machine) reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

2 stars This is a remake of the album IN THE LAST WAKING MOMENTS issued only one year earlier in 2011, and the best evidence that it was nearly emptied of ideas. All but the opener Dusk and the Fallout series, the album was so poor that even the authors themselves realized they could do better. So they ... (read more)

Report this review (#1559885) | Posted by poito | Sunday, May 8, 2016 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of EDISON'S CHILDREN "A Million Miles Away (I Wish I Had A Time Machine)"