...JUST SUGGESTING

Skeem ...Just Suggesting album cover

Buy SKEEM Music
Studio Album, released in 2013

CD 1
1. The Grand Scheme (2:15)
2. All We Are (7:28)
3. Gone Away Muse (8:58)
4. Half a Life (5:51)
5. Last Days (8:35)
6. Drowned Dreams (7:39)
7. The Journey Within (5:54)
8. The Perfect Truth (7:41)

Total time 54:21

CD 2
1. The Hidden Path (9:31)
2. Book of Shadows (3:50)
3. Colors (8:22)
4. The End Complete (9:32)
5. Naked Lies (6:42)
6. The Power of Angels (7:52)
7. The Grand Scheme Resumption (1:50)

Total time 47:39

Search SKEEM ...Just Suggesting lyrics

Search SKEEM ...Just Suggesting tabs

- Serge Barbaro / lead and backing vocals, guitars, keyboards
- Berny Barbaro / keyboards & arrangements
- Jonathan Lattore / bass
- Joe Massot / drums

- Pierre Teodori / acoustic guitars (on "Drowned Dreams", "Naked Lies" and "The End Complete"), violins (on "Half a Life" and "The End Complete"), fretless bass (on "Colors")
- Serge Bianne / bass (on "Colors")
- Jessica Passarin / backing vocals
- Oreema / backing vocals
- John Cobalt / backing vocals
- Framy / backing vocals on "All We Are", "Drowned Dreams" and "Last Days"

2CD Musea Parallèle/Musea (2013)

Thanks to windhawk for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

SKEEM MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SKEEM ...Just Suggesting Music

...Just Suggesting...Just Suggesting
Musea Parallèle/Musea 2013

More places to buy SKEEM music online Buy SKEEM & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SKEEM DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SKEEM ...Just Suggesting ratings distribution

SKEEM ...Just Suggesting reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars After i listen the 1st album i was just curious about the 2nd one. Skeem released their 2nd effort after 12 years, and they release 2 album. So it worth to wait so much? Sometimes yes but even no. The debut album was a masterpiece to me, excellent composition catchy chorus, and intricate solos be ... (read more)

Report this review (#1224924) | Posted by Aragon | Sunday, July 27, 2014 | Review Permanlink

4 stars As I'm writing this review I'm listening to this album I discovered on Progstreaming. I must say I don't have any French Neo Prog bands in my collection mostly because they almost always sing in French and without learning the language it's impossible to understand what they're on about. Skeem ... (read more)

Report this review (#1088286) | Posted by Bottlehop | Tuesday, December 10, 2013 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SKEEM "...Just Suggesting"