MY FATHER WILL GUIDE ME UP A ROPE TO THE SKY

Post Rock/Math rock

Swans My Father Will Guide Me Up a Rope to the Sky album cover

Buy SWANS Music
Studio Album, released in 2010

1. No Words/No Thoughts (9:25)
2. Reeling the Liars In (2:20)
3. Jim (6:46)
4. My Birth (3:53)
5. You Fucking People Make Me Sick (5:09)
6. Inside Madeline (6:37)
7. Eden Prison (6:03)
8. Little Mouth (4:13)

Bonus disc
1. Look at Me Go (46:07)

Search SWANS My Father Will Guide Me Up a Rope to the Sky lyrics

Search SWANS My Father Will Guide Me Up a Rope to the Sky tabs

- Michael Gira / electric guitar, vocals, electric 12 string guitar, sounds, acoustic guitar, production
- Kristof Hahn / electric guitar, mouth harp on "You Fucking People Make Me Sick"
- Thor Harris / drums, percussion, vibes, dulcimer, curios, keyboards
- Chris Pravdica / bass guitar
- Phil Puleo / drums, percussion, dulcimer
- Norman Westberg / electric guitar, e-bow on "Inside Madeline"
- Devendra Banhart / vocals on "You Fucking People Make Me Sick"
- Brian Carpenter / trumpet, slide trumpet
- Saoirse Gira / vocals on "You Fucking People Make Me Sick"
- Grasshopper / mandolin
- Bill Rieflin / drums, piano, 12 string acoustic guitar, electric guitar, synthesizer, organ

Young God Records

Thanks to The Truth for the addition

SWANS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SWANS My Father Will Guide Me Up a Rope to the Sky Music

Swans - My Father Will Guide Me Up a Rope to the Sky - LP - Cop Holy Gira Kind USD $0.01 [1 bids]
Swans My Father Will Guide Me Up A Rope To The Sky vinyl LP NEW sealed USD $34.04 Buy It Now 2 days
SWANS My Father Will Guide Me Up A Rope To The Sky LP VINYL 8 Track Reissue USD $28.88 Buy It Now 4 days
My Father Will Guide Me Up a Rope to the Sky [Digipak] by Swans USD $24.11 Buy It Now 4 days
Swans - My Father Will Guide Me Up A Rope To The Sky NEW CD USD $12.57 Buy It Now 5 days
SWANS My Father Will Guide Me Up A Rope To The Sky SPECIAL Ed 2CD Signed M. Gira USD $150.00 Buy It Now 6 days
SWANS My Father Will Guide Me Up A Rope To The Sky Signed M. Gira Sold Out! R USD $120.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Swans - My Father Will Guide Me Up A Rope To The Sky LP Record - BRAND NEW USD $19.93 Buy It Now 7 days
My Father Will Guide Me Up a Rope To the Sky * by Swans USD $26.38 Buy It Now 7 days
Swans My Father Will Guide Me Up A Rope To The Sky UK vinyl LP NEW sealed USD $47.66 Buy It Now 8 days
SWANS My Father Will Guide Me Up A Rope to the Sky LP NEW VINYL Young God Art USD $24.99 Buy It Now 10 days
My Father Will Guide Me Up A Rope To The Sky, Swans, New USD $18.53 Buy It Now 10 days
My Father Will Guide Me Up a Rope to the Sky - Swans LP USD $22.56 Buy It Now 11 days
SWANS 'My Father Will Guide Me Up A Rope To The Sky' Vinyl LP NEW USD $30.26 Buy It Now 14 days
Swans - My Father Will Guide Me Up A Rope To The Sky [Vinyl New] 5051083079013 USD $31.49 Buy It Now 18 days
SWANS: My Father Will Guide Me Up A Rope To The Sky LP Sealed (w/ card for free USD $25.00 Buy It Now 18 days
Swans - My Father Will Guide Me Up a Rope to the Sky LP NEW USD $21.99 Buy It Now 18 days
THE SWANS **MY FATHER WILL GUIDE ME UP A ROPE TO THE SKY *NEW RECORD LP VINYL USD $17.97 Buy It Now 19 days
Swans - My Father Will Guide Me Up A Rope To The Sky - Vinyl LP *NEW USD $24.83 Buy It Now 21 days
Swans - My Father Will Guide Me Up A Rope To The Sky [Vinyl New] 658457004319 USD $19.70 Buy It Now 22 days
My Father Will Guide Me Up A Rope To The Sky - Swans 6584 (Vinyl Used Very Good) USD $17.70 Buy It Now 22 days
My Father Will Guide Me Up a Rope to the Sky [Digipak] by Swans (CD,... USD $11.16 Buy It Now 22 days
SWANS - My Father Will Guide Me Up A Rope To The Sky LP - Sealed Michael Gira USD $19.99 Buy It Now 22 days
SWANS - MY FATHER WILL GUIDE ME UP A ROPE TO THE SKY New Vinyl LP USD $26.80 Buy It Now 23 days
SWANS "My Father Will Guide Me Up A Rope To The Sky" (CD) USD $9.00 Buy It Now 23 days
My Father Will Guide Me Up A Rope To The Sky [VINYL] Swans Vinyl USD $27.77 Buy It Now 24 days
Swans - My Father Will Guide Me Up A Rope To The Sky - Vinyl LP NEW USD $24.90 Buy It Now 27 days
My Father Will Guide Me Up a Rope to the Sky [Digipak] by Swans (CD,... USD $17.82 Buy It Now 27 days
Swans - My Father Will Guide Me Up A Rope To The Sky [CD New] USD $14.88 Buy It Now 28 days
My Father Will Guide Me Up A Rope To The Sky - Swans (CD Used Very Good) USD $12.55 Buy It Now 28 days
Swans - My Father Will Guide Me Up A Rope To The Sky (NEW CD) USD $14.04 Buy It Now 28 days
Swans - My Father Will Guide Me Up A Rope To The Sky (NEW 12" VINYL LP) USD $28.53 Buy It Now 28 days
Swans - My Father Will Guide Me Up A Rope To The Sky 2014 [CD New] USD $16.64 Buy It Now 28 days
SWANS My Father Will Guide Me Up A Rope To The Sky (LP) USD $25.00 Buy It Now 28 days
Swans - My Father Will Guide Me Up a Rope to the Sky CD Used Good USD $6.00 Buy It Now 29 days
My Father Will Guide Me Up a Rope to the Sky Swans Audio CD USD $23.37 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy SWANS music online Buy SWANS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SWANS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SWANS My Father Will Guide Me Up a Rope to the Sky ratings distribution

SWANS My Father Will Guide Me Up a Rope to the Sky reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars I listen to Swans for a very long time, i love their proggresive/experimental rock with some improvisational elements style. Their music just hit me "like diamond bullet straight through my forhead", just like Godspeed You! Black Emperor few years ago. Every album is different so its hard to rat ... (read more)

Report this review (#1471328) | Posted by witchfinder_general | Thursday, October 1, 2015 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SWANS "My Father Will Guide Me Up a Rope to the Sky"