CLEAR

Periphery Clear album cover

Buy PERIPHERY Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2014

1. Overture (2:12)
2. The Summer Jam (Jake Bowen) (4:17)
3. Feed the Ground (Matt Halpern) (4:38)
4. Zero (Misha Mansoor) (5:31)
5. The Parade of Ashes (Spencer Sotelo) (5:13)
6. Extraneous (Adam "Nolly" Getgood) (3:21)
7. Pale Aura (Mark Holcomb) (4:40)

Search PERIPHERY Clear lyrics

Search PERIPHERY Clear tabs

- Spencer Sotelo / lead vocals, guitar
- Misha Mansoor / guitar, programming, production
- Jake Bowen / guitar, programming
- Mark Holcomb / guitar
- Adam "Nolly" Getgood / bass, guitar on "Extraneous", programming, production
- Matt Halpern / drums, percussion

Clear is the second studio EP by American progressive metal band Periphery. It will be released on January 28, 2014. This EP is an experimental work for the band: aside from the intro track, each member of Periphery has composed a track and cover the role of creative director of that track. The intro track, Overture, gives the main theme for the album, which is then caught again in all the following tracks. Aside from the intro track, each member of Periphery has composed a song apiece.

Jake Bowen stated:

Clear is an experiment to explore all of the different writing styles in the band. It's rare when you have a band where every member is capable of writing and producing music. With each member controlling their own track, this recording enabled us to go down any path we chose in terms of style and sound. Every track also contains a melodic theme established in Clear's intro track Overture, this common thread links all of the songs together, even though they all sound wildly different.

Thanks to Hazy7868 for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

PERIPHERY MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PERIPHERY Clear Music

Vinyl$12.84
Clear (EP) by PeripheryClear (EP) by Periphery
Century Media

PERIPHERY-CLEAR CD NEW USD $9.26 Buy It Now 1 day
PERIPHERY Clear LP WHITE PICTURE DISC VINYL /500 animals as leaders meshuggah USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Periphery Clear W/ Poster USD $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Periphery - Clear LP Vinyl Dream Theater Periphery Animals As Leaders Meshuggah USD $100.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PERIPHERY Clear LP SILVER PICTURE DISC VINYL /250 animals as leaders meshuggah USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Animals As Leaders - Weightless Clear USD $38.86 [0 bids]
USD $62.18 Buy It Now
Meshuggah - Nothing 2xLP Clear Vinyl SUPER Rare Misprint /1000 Periphery Gojira USD $19.99 [1 bids]
Periphery - Clear - EP New Vinyl LP USD $28.16 Buy It Now 4 days
PERIPHERY-CLEAR-JAPAN CD D20 USD $18.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Periphery - Clear [CD New] USD $10.38 Buy It Now 8 days
Clear Periphery Audio CD USD $21.96 Buy It Now 11 days
Clear [Periphery] [823674012823] New CD USD $16.76 Buy It Now 11 days
Periphery Clear limited edition WHITE with silver vinyl LP NEW/SEALED USD $42.04 Buy It Now 12 days
Periphery Clear limited edition SILVER with white vinyl LP NEW/SEALED USD $42.04 Buy It Now 12 days
Clear - Periphery LP USD $36.60 Buy It Now 16 days
Clear [EP] by Periphery (Vinyl, Jan-2016, Century Media (USA)) USD $29.62 Buy It Now 18 days
PERIPHERY - CLEAR-EP VINYL LP NEW+ USD $30.56 Buy It Now 19 days
Clear - Periphery New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping USD $10.64 Buy It Now 21 days
PERIPHERY**CLEAR**CD USD $6.95 Buy It Now 22 days
Periphery - Clear - Ep NEW LP USD $23.03 Buy It Now 24 days
SEVEN FIELDS OF APHELION Periphery LP NEW VINYL Clear USD $17.99 Buy It Now 25 days
PERIPHERY-CLEAR-EP-VINYL LP CENTURY ME NEW USD $55.29 Buy It Now 27 days
Periphery-Clear - EP VINYL NEW USD $31.85 Buy It Now 28 days
SEVEN FIELDS OF APHELION periphery LP clear vinyl bmsr graveface USD $14.00 Buy It Now 28 days
Clear - Periphery 823674012823 (CD Used Very Good) USD $8.40 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy PERIPHERY music online Buy PERIPHERY & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for PERIPHERY DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

PERIPHERY Clear ratings distribution

PERIPHERY Clear reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

2 stars I normally wouldn't waste my time or your eyes writing a bad review. I figure I'd leave the already existing reviews to speak for the record themselves but since I listened through the first two albums to get to this EP and my end result is me disliking ALL OF THEM, well I said "What the hell? ... (read more)

Report this review (#1148421) | Posted by AgostinoScafidi | Saturday, March 15, 2014 | Review Permanlink

3 stars Transparently the Same Ah, Periphery, my favourite band that I hate for the reason their fans love them, and love them for the reason their fans hate them. For those who don't know, I hate Periphery's instrumentals, but I love Spencer Sotelo's vocals. Well, his clean ones at least, I'm sti ... (read more)

Report this review (#1131622) | Posted by Gallifrey | Friday, February 14, 2014 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of PERIPHERY "Clear"