2014

Zoundworks 2014 album cover

Buy ZOUNDWORKS Music
Studio Album, released in 2014

1. First Flight (3:31)
2. What's That Zound ? (3:05)
3. Prelude To The Future (2:32)
4. The Last War (4:14)
5. Interlude (4:19)
6. Stressless (3:10)
7. Injustice (2:45)
8. Ao Amanhecer Na Floresta (2:03)
9. Second Flight (unplugged) (1:45)
10. Again (3:17)
11. Zoundwork Shuffle (4:19)
12. Early Bird Waltz (2:37)
13. The Hole (3:55)
14. Cantata (3:26)
15. Hot Summer Night Walk (4:03)
16. Last Flight (2:28)

Total Time: 51.32

Search ZOUNDWORKS 2014 lyrics

Search ZOUNDWORKS 2014 tabs

- Erik de Beer / Flute, guitars, basses, keyboards, drums, lutes, mandolins, chitarrone & ukuleles

With
- Ankie Jansen / Lead vocals track 7
Marion Brinkman (Life Line Project) / Lead vocals 13 & 14
Mieke Meijer & Heleen Vos / Harmony vocals tracks 13 & 14

LLR CD 21 077

Thanks to Ivan_Melgar_M for the addition

ZOUNDWORKS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ZOUNDWORKS 2014 Music

20142014
Life Line Records

More places to buy ZOUNDWORKS music online Buy ZOUNDWORKS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ZOUNDWORKS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ZOUNDWORKS 2014 ratings distribution

ZOUNDWORKS 2014 reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

5 stars After I listened to this album I was immediately in love with this music. I already knew the music of Erik de Beer with his Life Line Project and I have seen him play as a drummer, a guitarist, a keyboardist and a bass guitarist with several musical projects in Rotterdam and in our village, but ... (read more)

Report this review (#1196479) | Posted by PP(Patty) | Saturday, June 21, 2014 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Incredible! This complete album has been played by one man only! Erik de Beer, who released with his Life Line Project some nine albums, is playing flute, all guitars, basses, keyboards, drums and a number of rare plucked instruments, like the ukulele, chitarrone, lute and mandolin. If you li ... (read more)

Report this review (#1189964) | Posted by VintageST (Guy) | Tuesday, June 10, 2014 | Review Permanlink

5 stars One of the most dynamic and passionate albums I listened to lately! At first I was held back a bit, because the longest title on "2014" only measured 4:19, but then the music started and I was immediately convinced! The first song "First Flight" shows us rightaway a very solid and dynamic rhyt ... (read more)

Report this review (#1179557) | Posted by Whistler | Tuesday, May 27, 2014 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ZOUNDWORKS "2014"