AO VIVO

Os Mutantes Ao Vivo album cover

Buy OS MUTANTES Music
Live, released in 1976

1. Anjos Do Sul (2:41)
2. Pot-Pourri / Bem-vindos / Mistérios (4:15)
3. Pot-Pourri / Trem / Dança Do Ventos (3:29)
4. Sagitárius (5:50)
5. Esquizofrenia (2:51)
6. Rio De Janeiro (3:34)
7. Loucura Pouca É Bobagem (4:20)
8. Hey Tu (2:58)
9. Rock'n'Roll City (6:37)
10. Tudo Explodindo (4:13)
11. Grand Finale (2:08)
12. Anjos Do Sul (1:48)

Bonus Track on 2006 release
13. Cidadão Da Terra (5:58)

Search OS MUTANTES Ao Vivo lyrics

- Sérgio Dias / guitars, sitar, lead vocals
- Túlio Mourão / piano, Hammond organ, MiniMoog, vocals
- A. Pedro de Medeiros / bass, backing vocals
- Rui Motta / drums, percussion, backing vocals

LP Som Livre 410.6097 (1976 Brazil)
CD Som Livre (2006 Brazil)

and to Rivertree for the last updates

OS MUTANTES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy OS MUTANTES Ao Vivo Music

ao vivo LPao vivo LP
SOM VIVRE
Vinyl$16.00

More places to buy OS MUTANTES music online Buy OS MUTANTES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for OS MUTANTES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

OS MUTANTES Ao Vivo ratings distribution

OS MUTANTES Ao Vivo reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars 4,5 really !!! This is my first review about a live album. in fact this album have a few interesting details. In spite to be a live album, all tracks are unpublished an unusual feature in live albums and I read an interview with the leader of the band ( the guitarrist Sérgio Dias Bapti ... (read more)

Report this review (#636319) | Posted by maryes | Sunday, February 19, 2012 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This album came to me as a good surprise. As Sergio Dias is the lonely original member in this line-up and the set is composed by new songs I never care to listen to this album till I found it in a sale box for someting about US$ 3,00. Well, I was very happy with this investment because what we h ... (read more)

Report this review (#418677) | Posted by moodyxadi | Sunday, March 20, 2011 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Mutantes injustiçados! It seems that a have a special burden in this world: write about underrated albums... Haha But, seriously, I really don't think that Mutantes ao Vivo have got the respect that it deserves, being despised by both Mutantes and general Prog fans. Well, I would definitely ... (read more)

Report this review (#172454) | Posted by João Lemmos! | Wednesday, May 28, 2008 | Review Permanlink

3 stars Live album (with new songs) by Mutantes' prog era and last one before they disbanded. The music are driven by the synth and the lyrics are mainly nonsenses. Overall it's a good album, but definitelly non-essencial. Their previous album - Tudo foi feito pelo Sol - is way better, even though I pref ... (read more)

Report this review (#69250) | Posted by | Monday, February 13, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of OS MUTANTES "Ao Vivo"