ECO

Essential: a masterpiece of
progressive rock music

Buy DAVID MAXIM MICIC Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2015

1. Universe in a Crayon (3:21)
2. Satellite (8:36)
3. 500 Seconds Before Sunset (8:20)
4. The Flock (6:49)
5. Voda (2:38)
6. Stardust (7:45)

- David Maxim Micic / guitars, keyboards, backing vocals, programming

With:
- Miyoki / vocals (6)
- Scampi / vocals (4)
- Aleksandra Djelmash / backing vocals
- Dan Wieten / vocals (2)
- Plini / guitar (6)
- Richard Henshall / guitar (2)
- Shravan Sridhar / electric violin (4)

Digital album (bandcamp) (2015)

Thanks to progressive_98 for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

Buy DAVID MAXIM MICIC Eco Music

More places to buy DAVID MAXIM MICIC music online Buy DAVID MAXIM MICIC & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

DAVID MAXIM MICIC Eco ratings distribution

DAVID MAXIM MICIC Eco reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

5 stars I'm having no luck at retrieving my former Cylli Kat account. So, I'm posting a few of my old reviews, Hope this is okay with everyone. Originally posted 2015-10-14 Okay, it's obvious that I am a great admirer of this gifted composer/musician, and 99 times out of 100, I'm only going to submit a ... (read more)

Report this review (#1999159) | Posted by Cylli Kat (0fficial) | Thursday, August 23, 2018 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Okay, it's obvious that I am a great admirer of this gifted composer/musician, and 99 times out of 100, I'm only going to submit a review of something that I consider an essential to add to your collection. This will not be the exception... David starts ECO out with a beautiful, subtle piano in ... (read more)

Report this review (#1475920) | Posted by Cylli Kat | Wednesday, October 14, 2015 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of DAVID MAXIM MICIC "Eco"