CHRONICLES OF THE IMMORTALS: NETHERWORLD II

Studio Album, released in 2015

1. Vision 11even * in My Universe
2. Vision 12elve * Godmaker's Temptation
3. Vision 13teen * Stone Roses Edge
4. Vision 14teen * Blood of Eden (* All Love Must Die) [* the Rite] [* This Is the Night]
5. Vision 15teen * Monster

- Torsten Reichert / bass
- Andreas Lill / drums

Release date: November 6th, 2015
Label: Frontiers Records

Thanks to black_diamond for the addition

VANDEN PLAS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy VANDEN PLAS Chronicles of the Immortals: Netherworld II Music

More places to buy VANDEN PLAS music online Buy VANDEN PLAS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

VANDEN PLAS Chronicles of the Immortals: Netherworld II ratings distribution

VANDEN PLAS Chronicles of the Immortals: Netherworld II reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars I wasn't over my head with the first installment of the Immortals saga. It was more than solid for a symphonic gothic power-slightly proggy album, both hard-hitting (Vanden Plas have one of the densest guitar crunch in prog) and melodic as hell, but lacked the cleverness of songwriting and emoti ... (read more)

Report this review (#1501081) | Posted by Progrussia | Friday, December 18, 2015 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Step aside, Kamelot! - Vanden Plas is coming. I like Part 1 a lot - I gave it 5 stars in my review. When I tried to Part 2, the first impression was that part 2 is even better. To understand exactly what was better, I went back to part 1, which I have not listened to for a while. And I can tel ... (read more)

Report this review (#1488415) | Posted by toilet_doctor | Wednesday, November 18, 2015 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Perfection Path 2. I really loved the first one, so I expected more of the same and a complete continuation from the first. There will likely be a 2 CD set at some point with both of them together as one album, but I bought them separately. Let me start by saying that anyone that enjoys Progre ... (read more)

Report this review (#1486914) | Posted by javajeff | Sunday, November 15, 2015 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of VANDEN PLAS "Chronicles of the Immortals: Netherworld II"