CHRONICLES OF THE IMMORTALS - NETHERWORLD II

Vanden Plas

Vanden Plas Chronicles Of The Immortals - Netherworld II album cover

Buy VANDEN PLAS Music
Studio Album, released in 2015

1. Vision 11even: In My Universe (6:26)
2. Vision 12elve: Godmaker's Temptation (5:05)
3. Vision 13teen: Stone Roses Edge (6:38)
4. Vision 14teen: Blood Of Eden: I. All Love Must Die / II. The Rite / III. This Is The Night (13:18)
5. Vision 15teen: Monster (7:41)
6. Vision 16teen: Diabolica Comedia (6:38)
7. Vision 17teen: Where Have The Children Gone (4:42)
8. Vision 18teen: The Last Fight (7:34)
9. Vision 19teen: Circle Of The Devil (7:59)

Total time 66:01

- Günter Werno / keyboards
- Torsten Reichert / bass
- Andreas Lill / drums

With:
- Julia Steingass / vocals (4,9)
- Christian Köbler / backing vocals
- Manuel Lotschütz / backing vocals
- Falk Leidemer / vocals - shouts (5)

Artwork: Stanis-W Decker

CD Frontiers Records ‎- FR CD 709 (2015, Europe)

Thanks to black_diamond for the addition
and to Quinino for the last updates

VANDEN PLAS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy VANDEN PLAS Chronicles Of The Immortals - Netherworld II Music

Chronicles Of The Immortals: Netherworld (Path 2)Chronicles Of The Immortals: Netherworld (Path 2)
FRONTIERS MUSIC SRL 2017
Chronicles Of The Immortals: Netherworld (Path 2) by Vanden PlasChronicles Of The Immortals: Netherworld (Path 2) by Vanden Plas
Caroline International S&D

More places to buy VANDEN PLAS music online Buy VANDEN PLAS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

VANDEN PLAS Chronicles Of The Immortals - Netherworld II ratings distribution

VANDEN PLAS Chronicles Of The Immortals - Netherworld II reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars I wasn't over my head with the first installment of the Immortals saga. It was more than solid for a symphonic gothic power-slightly proggy album, both hard-hitting (Vanden Plas have one of the densest guitar crunch in prog) and melodic as hell, but lacked the cleverness of songwriting and emoti ... (read more)

Report this review (#1501081) | Posted by Progrussia | Friday, December 18, 2015 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Step aside, Kamelot! - Vanden Plas is coming. I like Part 1 a lot - I gave it 5 stars in my review. When I tried to Part 2, the first impression was that part 2 is even better. To understand exactly what was better, I went back to part 1, which I have not listened to for a while. And I can tel ... (read more)

Report this review (#1488415) | Posted by toilet_doctor | Wednesday, November 18, 2015 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Perfection Path 2. I really loved the first one, so I expected more of the same and a complete continuation from the first. There will likely be a 2 CD set at some point with both of them together as one album, but I bought them separately. Let me start by saying that anyone that enjoys Progre ... (read more)

Report this review (#1486914) | Posted by javajeff | Sunday, November 15, 2015 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of VANDEN PLAS "Chronicles Of The Immortals - Netherworld II"