HETEROTOPIA

3. The Big Slide (3:50)
4. Cat Centipede (7:48)
5. The Abyss (5:37)
6. Radio (2:42)
7. Walk You Through (2:32)
8. Edge of a Dream (4:48)
9. The Leitmaiden (3:22)
10. The Legend of Enantiodromia (3:36)
11. Specter Lyfe (4:52)
12. Dead Girl (4:55)
13. Turning into the Strange (3:13)
14. The Edge Annihilate (2:52)
15. Power of the Ghost (3:25)
16. You and I (3:33)
17. Into Tomorrow (3:29)
18. The River (4:26)
19. Bottom of the River (1:53)
20. Enantiodromia Awakens (6:29)
21. Zombie Connection (4:49)
22. Keep Your Head (1:25)
23. Day of the Rogue (6:07)
24. Utopia (4:25)

- Derek Van Wormer / bass
- Tad Collins / drums
- Peter Danilchuk / organs, synths
- Peter Moore / nylon guitar, additional vocals-keys & programming

Thanks to gat for the addition

SCHOOLTREE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SCHOOLTREE Heterotopia Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
RiseRise
CD Baby 2016
Rise by The Unicorn ShackRise by The Unicorn Shack
The Unicorn Shack

More places to buy SCHOOLTREE music online Buy SCHOOLTREE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

SCHOOLTREE Heterotopia ratings distribution

SCHOOLTREE Heterotopia reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

5 stars It's no secret many people's favorite musical works don't necessarily grip them on the first listen. Heterotopia by Schooltree is for me, further proof of this concept. It may have been that I was not completely focused, or it may have been that I didn't sit and digest the full 100 minutes of ... (read more)

Report this review (#1733658) | Posted by thesmokingman | Wednesday, June 14, 2017 | Review Permanlink

5 stars This is the best, 5 stars easy! Right from the start of my first listen I knew this was going to rock, the Overture lets you know what to expect, a ton of piano and synth and a feeling that we are hearing familiar sounds in a very modern way. I was reminded of Phideaux, Supertramp, and Kat ... (read more)

Report this review (#1711855) | Posted by Corcoranw687 | Tuesday, April 18, 2017 | Review Permanlink

5 stars I had the privilege of seeing the first public performance of this new rock opera at Oberon in Cambridge, MA on March 31, 2017 and it was an amazing live show. The album version is just as gripping. I can't stop listening to it. There is so much about this album that I love, but I really want to ... (read more)

Report this review (#1709883) | Posted by gat | Tuesday, April 11, 2017 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SCHOOLTREE "Heterotopia"