Phantom's Opera

1. Intro (0:35)
2. Play My Guitar (4:40)
3. I'm So Tired (4:18)
4. Heartache (4:25)
5. I've Had My Share (4:37)
6. Life Is So Natural (5:47)
7. Following Dreams (5:19)
8. You're in REM Again (4:35)
9. My Love, Is It You (3:56)
10. Have You Ever Been Alone (4:33)
11. In the Middle of the Night (5:35)
12. Land of the Damned (11:10)

Search PHANTOM'S OPERA Following Dreams lyrics

Search PHANTOM'S OPERA Following Dreams tabs

- Colie Brice / lead and backing vocals, piano
- Bob Nelson / drums, percussion, backing vocals
- Bobby Gilmartin / guitars, backing vocals
- Eric Walz / bass
- Jack Young / keyboards, backing vocals

Escape Music (United Kingdom) #ESM031

PHANTOM'S OPERA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PHANTOM'S OPERA Following Dreams Music

More places to buy PHANTOM'S OPERA music online Buy PHANTOM'S OPERA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for PHANTOM'S OPERA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

PHANTOM'S OPERA Following Dreams ratings distribution

PHANTOM'S OPERA Following Dreams reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

5 stars Wow.. Cool site :) Well I'm biased as I sang, played, wrote and helped co produce this baby.. This my favorite album that we did together.. There is an alchemy of brotherhood, realized fruition, and harmony present on this album that ranks up there with my biggest heros. That's all one c ... (read more)

Report this review (#72426) | Posted by | Monday, March 20, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Pomp rock, in the style of Queen, is the order here. Tracks such as "Play My Guitar", "I'm So Tired" and "Have You Ever Been Alone" perfectly amplify this. "I've Had My Share" is a very good ballad. Very tight and well produced. Exquisite lyrics and impeccable time signatures are aplenty. Reco ... (read more)

Report this review (#30635) | Posted by | Thursday, October 07, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of PHANTOM'S OPERA "Following Dreams"