REFLECTIONS OF THE I

Buy WINDS Music
Studio Album, released in 2002

1. Clarity (2:15)
2. Realization (4:54)
3. Of Divine Nature (4:37)
4. Transition (1:18)
5. Passion's Quest (4:51)
6. Reason's Desire (5:12)
7. Premonition (2:01)
8. Remnants of Beauty (5:40)
9. Existance (3:49)
10. Continuance (3:11)
11. Predominance (1:07)

From "Of Entity and Mind" (EP) - 2000
12. Inception Perspective (1:30)
13. In All Reflections (4:22)
14. Bloodstained And Sworn (5:48)
15. Mirrored In Time (5:00)
16. An Eternity of Dreams (4:51)

Search WINDS Reflections Of The I lyrics

- Vegard Johnsen / violin
- Stig Ove Ore / viola
- Hans Josef Groh / cello

CD The End Records

WINDS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WINDS Reflections Of The I Music

Reflections of the IReflections of the I
The End Records 2002

More places to buy WINDS music online Buy WINDS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for WINDS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

WINDS Reflections Of The I ratings distribution

WINDS Reflections Of The I reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars A good late-night listen, this one - plenty of harmonic minor "neoclassical metal" soloing over double bass drumming and precise distorted rhythm guitar (precise and distorted, yeah), with spoken word and string quartet breaks. The strings don't do anything fancy but they tie together the whol ... (read more)

Report this review (#595128) | Posted by 1791 Overture | Friday, December 23, 2011 | Review Permanlink

3 stars Winds.....interesting stuff. Take vocals that sound like Alice and Chains, add a deep voice that talks throughout, throw in some orchestration, add a very good guitarist and drummer, and you have a unique band. If you like darker- possibly depressing metal this is for you- The lyrics are a tad on ... (read more)

Report this review (#87478) | Posted by Drew | Wednesday, August 16, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Norway is probably best known for its large constituent of black metal bands, but these days they seem to be pumping out lots of fantastic prog rock/metal bands. Winds contains members of various black/prog metal bands. The music is a mixture of metal and classical music in one great combinati ... (read more)

Report this review (#70783) | Posted by slowfire85 | Tuesday, February 28, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I'm no expert and I won't claim this as my favorite album or anything. I thought someone should put something down for this album as it's a good one and worthy of note. This album consists of 2 separate recordings, "Reflections of the I" and the EP "Of Entity and Mind". I would actually rate " ... (read more)

Report this review (#33401) | Posted by | Sunday, April 24, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of WINDS "Reflections Of The I"