Jan Akkerman

Thanks to Certif1ed for the addition

Buy JAN AKKERMAN Puccini's Cafe Music

Puccini's CafePuccini's Cafe
Inakustik 1999

More places to buy JAN AKKERMAN music online Buy JAN AKKERMAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

JAN AKKERMAN Puccini's Cafe ratings distribution

JAN AKKERMAN Puccini's Cafe reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

2 stars One of his worst records. There's hardly fury in Jan's playing an most of the songs fail to amuse me. From the beginning of the album I get a feeling of "hey, I can play this music on the background, when I'm reading a book." He succeded to make a muzak version of Fleetwood Mac's Albatross. The onl ... (read more)

Report this review (#295284) | Posted by Rolf Bos | Thursday, August 19, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars Records like these are extremely hard to review - and possibly harder to rate! The songs are mediocre and sometimes downright boring. Nothing here reminds the listener of old classical Focus material. Hell - if I knew how to use a modern computer-based musicprogram I think I could create bett ... (read more)

Report this review (#213983) | Posted by Matte | Tuesday, May 5, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of JAN AKKERMAN "Puccini's Cafe"