PUCCINI'S CAFE

Search JAN AKKERMAN Puccini's Cafe lyrics

Search JAN AKKERMAN Puccini's Cafe tabs

- Jan Akkerman - Guitars

Thanks to Certif1ed for the addition

JAN AKKERMAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy JAN AKKERMAN Puccini's Cafe Music

Puccini's CafePuccini's Cafe
1999

More places to buy JAN AKKERMAN music online Buy JAN AKKERMAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for JAN AKKERMAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

JAN AKKERMAN Puccini's Cafe ratings distribution

JAN AKKERMAN Puccini's Cafe reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

2 stars One of his worst records. There's hardly fury in Jan's playing an most of the songs fail to amuse me. From the beginning of the album I get a feeling of "hey, I can play this music on the background, when I'm reading a book." He succeded to make a muzak version of Fleetwood Mac's Albatross. The onl ... (read more)

Report this review (#295284) | Posted by Rolf Bos | Thursday, August 19, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars Records like these are extremely hard to review - and possibly harder to rate! The songs are mediocre and sometimes downright boring. Nothing here reminds the listener of old classical Focus material. Hell - if I knew how to use a modern computer-based musicprogram I think I could create bett ... (read more)

Report this review (#213983) | Posted by Matte | Tuesday, May 05, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of JAN AKKERMAN "Puccini's Cafe"