Forum Home Forum Home > Topics not related to music > I Have A Question For You......?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

List of major PA contributors

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFlowerKingCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: List of major PA contributors
    Posted: June 22 2019 at 15:54
There used to be a list of all the major contributors here(those who did more than just write reviews). Is it still around somewhere or did they remove it? I couldn't find it when I just looked.
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2019 at 16:34
Do you mean this list? http://www.progarchives.com/all_collaborators.asp

That's found on the home page after clicking on Log In.
AFlowerKingCrimson View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFlowerKingCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2019 at 12:35
Yep, that's the one. It didn't show up for me for some reason though. Exactly what section is it in?
Logan View Drop Down
Forum & Site Admin Group
Forum & Site Admin Group
Site Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Logan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2019 at 09:47
I see it when I go to the home page (http://www.progarchives.com/), then click on LOG IN (between PROG ROCK GUIDES and PROG RADIOS), then scroll down the page,

PA COLLABORATORS

From Progarchives.com, the ultimate progressive rock music website

We have created an online club to help members explore PROGRESSIVE ROCK in all its facets. The main goal of this club is to enlighten its members to a wealth of PROGRESSIVE music. It is encouraging and assist members in listening and enjoying even more PROGRESSIVE ROCK.

If you would like to help us by submitting band information for inclusion in the progarchives.com website, please follow these guidelines

MEMBERS LOGIN ZONE

As a registered member (register here if not), you can post rating/reviews (& edit later), comments reviews and submit new albums.

You are not logged, please complete authentication before continuing (use forum credentials).

< method="post" name="frmLogin" ="http://www.progarchives.com/login_user_submit.asp">Forum user < name="wwfLogin" ="text" style="font-size: 13px; font-family: " sans", Arial, sans-serif; margin-left: 29px; margin-bottom: 2px;">
Forum password < name="wwf" ="" style="font-size: 13px; font-family: " sans", Arial, sans-serif; margin-left: 0px;">
< ="submit" value=" Login " style="font-size: 13px; font-family: " sans", Arial, sans-serif;">

ADMINISTRATORS

The admin team includes members based in 4 different continents to help keep ProgArchives running. Aside from contributing reviews, the admin team helps oversee the forum, manage and edit reviews, and co-ordinate collaborator efforts

SPECIAL COLLABORATORS

Special Collaborators are Collaborators or Reviewers who take a permanent active role in building up ProgArchives database and expanding the scope of the site. Usually a Special Collaborator is assigned to a specific genre and can add bands to the database, he/she also helps with the task of determining which artists should be added, preparing bios and fixing errors.

Et cetera....

Edited by Logan - June 28 2019 at 09:58
AFlowerKingCrimson View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFlowerKingCrimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2019 at 12:44
Oh ok. I'm usually logged in so maybe that's why I didn't see it. ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply