Pendragon - Fallen Dreams And Angels CD (album) cover

FALLEN DREAMS AND ANGELS

Pendragon

Tarcisio Moura
4 stars One of those must have EPīs released by Pendragon. Although it has only 4 tracks, they are all very good and clocking at 25 minutes, it is really worth buying it. Besides, it does have my favorite ever Pendragon song, the beautiful Sister Bluebird. Of course there are more elaborated and stronger Pendragonīs tunes than this one, but it is my best remembered song ever. I loved the soaring guitars, the great keyboards and, most of all, the impasionade vocals. Sister Bluebird is one of their most poignant tracks ever.

But the EP has more than just that. Third World In The UK is another fine mini epic that has been unjustifiably forgotten by most fans. It is another of Nick Barretīs great achievements and Iīm waiting to see it featuring in a live DVD in near future. It certainly would help to bring some atention this very underated gem.

The other two songs, June and the title track are simpler, acoustic, tunes that show the groupīs soft side and are very good too. Maybe not as good as those I mentioned before, but very good anyway.

Highly recommended