Algarnas Tradgard - Framtiden ar ett Svavande Skepp, Forankrat I Forntiden CD (album) cover

FRAMTIDEN AR ETT SVAVANDE SKEPP, FORANKRAT I FORNTIDEN

Algarnas Tradgard

Psychedelic/Space Rock

bod gorrel
5 stars I would like to thank progarchives for allowing me to find this strange but classic album, I would probably have never discovered it which is a pity because it is a hidden masterpiece.

This obscure dark, medieval, psychadelic, disturbing folk-rock work to me acheives a perfect mix between acoustic & electric, folk and psychadelia. This album seems to jump from idea to idea madly yet they somehow fit perfectly. The acoustic instruments with the swarming psychadelia build a very dark sound that is yet in no way depressive, it is the musical equivilant of espresso, black and dense yet uplifiting and makes you look a little strange.

If you like disturbingly weird music then you should definatly try and get hold of this album , if you don't then it will probably destroy your mind but I think you will still recognise it as a masterpeice of psychadelia.

This album has found its way onto many a myspace music list which I think is quite an acheivment for an album of its age and type.

bod gorrel | 5/5 |