Orphaned Land - All Is One CD (album) cover

Orphaned Land

Experimental/Post Metal

5 stars Well come on guys!!!! I can't believe that there are only two written reviews to this album and a total of 38 votes (at the time I am writing my review)'s absurd!!! These guys deserve more attention, they are one of the most underestimated bands in the metal progressive environment and at the same time I think they are one of the best. This album is almost a masterpiece and I think it is even better than Riverside's last album (and believe me this costs me a lot!!), the chorus is Amazing and the singer's voice is terrific. Let's say that it is little less progressive than Mabool and less growling but it gains in terms of melody and rhythm. It deserves 90/100 that means 4.5/5 stars and is absolutely among the first 2 albums of the year (together with Shrine of New Generation). So all you progressive fans out there listen to this album and let the world know what you think about ORPHANED LAND!
victor73 | 5/5 |