Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin CD (album) cover

Led Zeppelin

5 stars Their first album and it's amazing. The first time i heard Led Zeppelin it scared me so much that i almost wet my pants. I was nine years old, the song? "Black Dog", the year? 1991. It was the heaviest music i ever heard and it still the heaviest bloody music there is. I was 16 when i bought this record and it helped me through a very difficult period of my life. My favorite songs: "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You", "Dazed and Confused", Good Times Bad Times" and "How Many More Times". It really worths the money you pay for and it's a good place for beginners in Zep's legacy.

5 stars (it's not a prog record but it still deserves the rating).

Pascual | 5/5 |