Arena - Pepper's Ghost CD (album) cover

4 stars What do I love from this album? 1. The comic and the story of each song 2. Opera Fanatica 3. Smoke and Mirrors 4. The Shattered Room 5. The mix of neo prog and metal sound 6. The tour they made and the only time they came to Mexico City, and I was there.

Maybe not at the level of its predecessor albums with Rob Sowden as a lead singer, but Pepper's and Ghosts is way soo good, that I can enjoy playing it over and over without getting tired of listening to it and of course reading the comic, the story behind each song and behind the album. Wonderful concept, wonderful album!

Memo_anathemo | 4/5 |