Klaus Schulze - Moondawn CD (album) cover

Klaus Schulze

Progressive Electronic

4 stars Fabulous spacy cosmic electronic album, with intense sonic soundscapes, created with a wide array of different synthesiser sounds. Spacy ambient sounds enriched with hypnotising pulses and fabulous melodies. I'm not entirely pleased by the drumming as it doesn't reallly add to the rhythmic structure, and I doubt if I would miss it if it wasn't there, but it doesn't get in the way of the music neither, so I'll just have to accept it's presence.

If you enjoy ambient cosmic electronic music this is a must listening experience. It starts really slow and ambient, so it will take some dedication to listen the album as a whole, which is the only way to listen to it really. Enjoy, and don't be surprised if you like it.

tuxon | 4/5 |