Pink Floyd - P-U-L-S-E CD (album) cover

P-U-L-S-E

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

burgersoft777
3 stars Well that LCD has stopped blinking, which is just as well. I bought this listened to it once or twice and then put it away. The Pink Floyd are always a good live band but I have never been that convinced by their material. Like the LCD that came with the release they are slightly ahead of their time but ultimately boring. I enjoy a Floyd night about twice a year but its usually Ummagumma or Meddle that i put on.

19-06-12

These day's I appreciate the Floyd a lot more than when I wrote this review. Even so I don't like pulse much, far preferring them with Rodger in the band. It took me almost 30 yrs to fully get into the Floyd, so who knows maybe one day I will start to like the Gilmore lead era..it's possible.

burgersoft777 | 3/5 |