Jade Warrior - Breathing the Storm  CD (album) cover

Jade Warrior

Psychedelic/Space Rock

4 stars Mainly instrumental, I never expected such a beautiful album with the tendency of new age music. I knew Jade Warrior with the first self-titled album and RELEASED, which focused more on psychedelia and space prog, with elements of folk rock. I've heard about the change through time to more relaxing music but never had the chance until now and so far what I have listened to, I have liked it. Breathing the Storm is a beautiful album of instrumental songs that invite you to dream of green landscapes and the wind whistling in the ocean on a cloudy rainy afternoon. Perhaps, the album is not so daring in progressive music but it's beautiful indeed and inspiring. I will keep on listening to Jade Warrior previous efforts to continue discovering the inflection point.
Memo_anathemo | 4/5 |