Alcest - Les voyages de l'âme CD (album) cover

Experimental/Post Metal

5 stars This French band or better said "man" has really surprised us with the amazing metal he has proposed. This third effort "Les Voyages De L''me" presents us a more reflexive and melodic experimental post metal than the previous one. Having at some times the influence of early Anathema, Alcest combines the rhythmical sessions with lovely voices throughout the album and at times it gives the growling necessary to indicate a sense of despair and madness. All the album maintains the same style until Faiseurs de Mondes where Neige changes his style of singing to a more dramatic way. A very good album. Much better than the previous one to my consideration!
Memo_anathemo | 5/5 |