Caravan - In The Land Of Grey And Pink CD (album) cover

IN THE LAND OF GREY AND PINK

Caravan

Canterbury Scene

zedkatz
5 stars Radio Luxembourg (a 'pirate' UK radion station, long since defunct) used to play this album a lot and I'd be listening under the bedclothes (hey I was a kid OK?). I guess I didnt really get some of the references but it slways sounded humorous and fun.

And it still does. I'm glas to have this in my CD collection. A little bit of "Golf Girl" or "In The Land of Grey and Pink" is guaranteed to bring a smile to my face. Someof the longer, les quirky tracks are just great music. I particularly love the disnctive distorted keyboard sounds.

Great, naive, magic