Presto Ballet - Relic Of The Modern World CD (album) cover

Presto Ballet

3 stars This album really impressed me, with a lot of progressive passages and a good conceptualization and art work. It reminded me The Flower Kings and Spock's Beard. All the songs have their good moments, it is a cheerful album made of 5 songs, from which, 4 of them are short pieces in comparison to the title track "Relic of the Modern World", which is a real epic of around 19 minutes and maybe it is the song that can summarize the rest of the album with many changes, and as I mentioned above, all the album maintains a cheerful perspective with outstanding keyboards by Kerry Shacklett and drumming by Chris G. The rest of the band has good participation in the album, maybe discrete. Chuck Cambpell reminds me a lot to Roine Stolt and Neil Morse together. I think "Relic of the Modern World" is a good album worthy to be listened and analysed.
Memo_anathemo | 3/5 |