Sigur Rós - Takk... CD (album) cover

Sigur Rós

Post Rock/Math rock

5 stars I don't know which album is much better musically speaking, ( ) , Agaetis Byrjun or Takk; personally I enjoy a lot Takk. It has wonderful songs that are accompanied with wonderful videoswith a lot of message and mystery that you can discover until the end of the song. The album opens with an intro to the song Glosoli, which is for me, the most powerful song, very close to the principles of post rock. The rest of the songs have fantastic moments of reflexion, sadness, melancholia, happiness... Something I enjoy a lot in Sigur Ros albums is the orchestal arrangements in many of their songs that give another level to the music. After listening to the last album and comparing it to Takk, I assure that the absence of K. Sveinsson in keyboards leaves a tremendous hole in the band, because the piano and keyboard compositions he created were perfect for the songs. Takk, one of my favorite albums!
Memo_anathemo | 5/5 |