Pineapple Thief - Tightly Unwound CD (album) cover

Pineapple Thief

5 stars Maybe the sound of The Pineapple Thief has arrived to a point of repeating themselves in certain musical notes, or style of singing or compositions; however, I can't deny that, no matter what song from what album I'm listening to, they are all very well written and produced, and beautifully arranged as to suit everyone's ears. With Tightly Unwound, Pineapple Thief continues with their traditions of using acoustic guitars, good samplers, and nice music arrangements that include keyboard orchestration and the style of singing plus the lyrics, have a particular landmark that has become a seal for the band. My favorite tracks are definitely the melancholic "Different World", the hypnotic and psychedelic epic "Too Much To Lose", the melodic "My Debt To You" and the powerful "Shoot First", but all the album is completely recommended and enjoyable.
Memo_anathemo | 5/5 |