Jethro Tull - A Passion Play  CD (album) cover

Jethro Tull

Prog Folk

4 stars I listened to this album a long time ago, but I remember that I heard very good things. The arrangements are very good, and I think that, from the albums that I have listened from this band, this is one of their best albums, one of their more Prog albums. It has an humorous section, called "The hare who lost his spectacles" or something like that, which sounds funny. This album also has songwriting credits in this section for other members of the band, who also "sang" a bit. This is a fine album, IMO, from a band which is not one of my favourites.
Guillermo | 4/5 |