T - psychoanorexia CD (album) cover

5 stars I received a message of Thomas Thielen (T) asking me for a review of his album "PSYCHOANOREXIA". First, I was surprised because I didn't know this project and to receive a personal message grew my total interest. I looked for the album and finally could get it, and believe me, I could not believe what my ears where listening to, an amazing album from beginning to end with a lot of variations within the same songs, and the flow from one moment to the next is perfectly timed and arranged. The album is made up of four epic songs, more than 18 minutes each, and one of almost 10. And as I mentioned, the songs contain minisongs within the song and they match really well between one and another, and between one song and the next. Believe me, this is a wonderful album, it reminded me many prog classics but I don't want to mention any because I saw T with a particular style of composing and singing that makes it enjoyable. Unknown for many, I really recommend you to listen to it, you won't regret at all, it's 100% worthy!
Memo_anathemo | 5/5 |