Opeth - Ghost Reveries CD (album) cover

GHOST REVERIES

Opeth

Tech/Extreme Prog Metal

zedkatz
3 stars To date this is the only Opeth work I own. I'm am not a fan of death metal in the least. However when Akerfeldt swicthes over to his more melodic voice they are transformed beyond belief and that's when they work best for me.

There's deifintely enough in this for me to continue to play it (but not review it on a track by track basis, but I suspect Damnation will be the Opeth album for me, if Ican ever obtain a copy (I tried several times unsuccessfully this year).

zedkatz | 3/5 |