Queensr˙che - Queensryche CD (album) cover

4 stars I have been a Ryche fan since the EP came out 30 yrs ago ( I was 21) they are amongst by top 5 favorite bands ( The others being Priest, Maiden, Sabbath & Led Zeppelin) When I heard that Queensryche was coming out with another album I was praying for something decent, since the last few albums have really not grabbed me at all, I heard some of Tates Queensryche music and was totally turned off. ( plus him being a jerk now). But then when I heard the samples first coming out of this new album there was a energy I havent heard from the band since the late 80's! Todd has givin the band the boost it needed to keep the music alive I heard pieces of Mindcrime and Empire and even a little Warning! Now we are talking! then when they streamed the entire album for the fans I was blown away! They are back! I understand there will always be fans of Tate ( I have been since the beginning and his one of my vocal mentors), but the realization that his vision was on a different path that the rest of the band and you can hear it on this album, the fans have been screaming for some of those classic QRyche sounds and I must say it's on this album! So give it a chance, I think you will enjoy the hell out of it ( I am)!! I can say I am wearing my Tri-Ryche tattoo with pride now! Some of my faves on this album are:

Spore In This Light A World Without Don't Look Back Open Road