Genesis - Invisible Touch CD (album) cover

1 stars Never the title for an album fitted so well the music it must illustrate. Genesis touches nobody indeed, except cash. But if for obvious reason, we must not consider this one as a progressive album ("Domino" is as fake as "Dodo/Lurker" was), it handles nontheless some pleasant pop songs, and i think about "Throwing It All Away" (no pun intended). And i do enjoy the atmosphere of other songs like "Tonight Tonight Tonight" and even "The Brazilian". Ok, it's true, it's been a while i didn't really make the effort to put the disc on my cd player to listen to it. But those melodies are still in my brain. Somehow. Somewhere.

How could i say that and appreciate in the meantime something like "Musique pour l'Odyssée" from Art Zoyd ? Well... I never said i was rational.

progmonster | 1/5 |